IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not seen a tree. The pic people are saying is cropped out is one pic slightly smaller than the same picture. Please help clear this up for me as i really think this may be the sleeve of a jacket
8511d8327007a698bad7deca0d864a9e.jpg

There it is, again.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Apologies if this has already been touched on... I spent my whole Sunday catching up and then I woke up to a whole new 42 pages.
Don't get me wrong its fantastic how many people are trying to put heads together to bring justice for these two beautiful girls, but it is very time consuming sifting through all the posts. Thanks for another informative day everyone.

Is it possible he could be wearing something like this?
attachment.php

Attachments

• Toolbelt.jpg
    Toolbelt.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 898
Theory about the cam grabs:

Like others here, I wonder if these images are from the "selfie cam" on a phone, which explains the degraded quality of the images. The girl holding the phone has the selfie cam turned on, they probably spotted this guy and got crweped by him. The girl holding the phone is nervous or at least moving along, further degrading the image.

My theory is creeper was lying in wait at that end of the bridge, then appears, and starts to walk past them, on to the bridge. They are alarmed by this, and keep an eye on him. He quickly turns around, walks a short distance, then turns abruptly towards the girl with the phone to get to her first.

vliam's great gif confirmed my suspicions, the guy is turning, but he has to be careful to conceal his identity while the girl still has the phone held up.

I didn't say LE said these pics came from a security camera.

LE said they came from a video camera in the area.

Later, during a tv interview the reporter asked about cameras and the response was that he, Sgt Riley, believed there was a security camera but didn't know the location.

All I can go by is what we've been told but I just can't imagine why LE wouldn't say they came from Libby's phone if they did.

It's possible the other hikers in the area captured the video, as someone else pointed out.

Same link as earlier.

https://www.google.com/amp/wishtv.c...-multiple-people-in-delphi-girls-murders/amp/

Sgt. Riley would not say where the picture came from or if a security camera took the photo. He said he believes there is one security camera somewhere near the trails but, when asked where the camera is, he said he didn’t know.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I agree, but at this point most behind the scenes know exactly where they came from. Maybe he was asked before and honestly I've read so much a lot is prob running together.

But given the guys position to the angle of the camera this is from one of the girls phone.
We already know they had been filming on the bridge.

We know the pic of Abby on the bridge is from snapchat...it has the snapchat timer on there, as well as Libby's screenname. If they took a video THROUGH SNAPCHAT, would it also have the snapchat timer and screenname on there? If so, then it would make sense that the video of the man did not come from snapchat, because we don't see those items on the pics. OR...were the pics cropped to delete these items?

Of course, the girls could have still recorded the man through Libby's phone on the phone's native video recording app, so this could mean nothing. Just a thought I had.

Then there's the trail cam angle...and the passerby recorded it angle.

So much to think about...blah. I just want this guy CAUGHT.

Just to give you something else to stare at I suppose...

I've laid the two images together.
attachment.php

Hopefully that link works.

Excellent work, "I'll be da*n he's walking"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“My personal opinion is it would have to be someone local because not everybody knows about those trails back there,” she said.

Flora doesn’t recognize the man either, but hopes the new importance of the picture will give everyone in town a way they can help.

“The people on Facebook post stuff and they really don’t know what to say, they want to help, and now that this photo’s out there, they can spread it and feel like they’re helping out more,” he said.

“I wish somebody would come forward, I know the guy probably wouldn’t, but if he’s innocent you’d think he would,” she said.

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/19/suspect-announcement-gives-residents-sense-of-hope-for-justice/

Thank you! I've been trying to do that for an hour! Doesn't make sense that a trail cam would shift so drastically to throw the angle off like that.

attachment.php

A poster up thread mentioned that this is a recreation area frequented by young people. I bet this guy used to hang out there as a teen too, exploring the woods on both banks of the river.

It looks like he has a pair of goggles hanging around his neck because although his position alters somewhat from one photo to the next, the shape moves but doesn't change.

His mustache looks blonde or white to me and very carefully trimmed. Eeew. I hate mustaches.

Maybe binoculars? Do they make white ones? I do have a white camera, but mine wouldn't hang up so close to the neck...actually, neither would binoculars...

Thank you! I've been trying to do that for an hour! Doesn't make sense that a trail cam would shift so drastically to throw the angle off like that.

Great point...seems most likely these grabs were from a phone, then, and not something stationary like a trail cam.

It just seems to me the POI is wearing regular faded blue jeans, the baggie out of style kind with extra room in the seat that middle aged men wear. There's a tool belt or a hoodie or a butcher's apron on him. But I'm stuck on the blue jacket thou. I just see a pattern on the shoulder area and sleeves. Distinctive enough that i keep coming back to it. Someone knows that jacket..

Butchers apron was actually my first thought.........especially being that there is a meat processing plant very close by.

Indiana State Police said "during the course of the investigation, preliminary evidence has led investigators to believe the person, in the distributed photo, is suspected of having participated in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German."

Sgt. Tony Slocum said the person pictured is “our suspect we are considering at this time" and they would like to arrest him.

Those in Carroll County believe narrowing down a suspect is helps to give the case momentum.

"It's nice to know that they're actually getting somewhere," said Joshua Flora. "Rather than throwing it out there, now they're saying he's a suspect. We really need to figure out who he is. It shows good progress I think."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/isp-man-in-photo-considered-suspect-in-delphi-teen-murder-case

I agree with you on this...I think we got the stills, rather than a video, because the video will show ones or both of the girls. So this begs the question from me...who could this man have been that they were comfortable enough to walk with him? He looks older, not a teen or in his 20s which might make the girls feel more comfortable...heck, I think this guy is even older than his 30's, which I would put at an absolute PEAK of "comfortability" age that these girls would hang out with. I don't know. I sure wouldn't have been hanging out with someone my dad's age when I was 13. Of course, the man could have been forcing them to go somewhere with him...but if that's the case, then wouldn't he be touching them or something? Unless this photo/video was taken immediately before he took out a gun or knife to threaten them to walk a certain way...but then why would he be ok with Liberty taking a video? I just don't understand any of it. I'm even more confused now, typing out all my thoughts...

MOO, only.

Sorry, I'm trying to catch up and I had to work all day so I'm behind. I haven't really seen anyone mention this yet. I was wondering if maybe the girls are in the video but walking one way across the bridge and possibly pass this man walking the opposite direction. What I'm actually wondering is if maybe they caught him on the video turning around at some point after walking past them and maybe that's why they're not releasing the full video. I don't know WHY they wouldn't release it because that's essentially what happened in Hannah Graham's case and releasing the full video helped TREMENDOUSLY in finding her attacker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of police cars around the cemetery. Could he have been visiting a grave. An anniversary of the death of his mother perhaps.

This has crossed my mind. What if was visiting the cemetery and the girls had hiked there and were goofing around or giggling or taking pictures and it set him off? Maybe the bridge pic is on his way to a grave and that is flowers under his jacket.

attachment.php

THANK YOU. I have no idea how to make a GIF .

My eyes are worn out.

Now he looks like he doing "Riverdance" on the bridge.

I'm not familiar with that state or what animals roam around. But, here in Florida, people hunt for deer and a lot of cameras are in tree stands they use. They are motion activated. It's just possible if these are used there, or if there are cameras along the hiking trails, LE may have a lot more on video they will hold back until court. IMO

No, I think yall are right. My brain read BUT a security camera took it rather than OR IF a security camera took it. Sorry about that!!

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/16/police-question-multiple-people-in-delphi-girls-murders/

Police said a camera captured the photos of a man near Deer Creek between 1 and 3:30 Monday afternoon, about a quarter of a mile from the spot where the girls were found. The girls were dropped off Monday around 1 p.m. near the creek, less than a mile from where the bodies were found, to walk around and hang out.

Sgt. Riley would not say where the picture came from or if a security camera took the photo. He said he believes there is one security camera somewhere near the trails but, when asked where the camera is, he said he didn’t know.

*** Same article says this:
Riley said one of the girls posted a picture to Snapchat just after 2 p.m. Monday.

So it was a picture, not a video. Whew! Just catch the dude already!

Post #338 shows the Request For Information released by LE asking the public for information regarding the man in the photo. It clearly states "The images below are from a video taken in the area". HTH!

We know the pic of Abby on the bridge is from snapchat...it has the snapchat timer on there, as well as Libby's screenname. If they took a video THROUGH SNAPCHAT, would it also have the snapchat timer and screenname on there? If so, then it would make sense that the video of the man did not come from snapchat, because we don't see those items on the pics. OR...were the pics cropped to delete these items?

Of course, the girls could have still recorded the man through Libby's phone on the phone's native video recording app, so this could mean nothing. Just a thought I had.

Then there's the trail cam angle...and the passerby recorded it angle.

So much to think about...blah. I just want this guy CAUGHT.

Re: Snapchat. A screenshot of Snapchat - video or photo - will appear exactly the same so you wouldn't be able to tell. The timer in the upper right hand corner also indicates how many snaps are in that person's "story". I think the bridge photo was first and the video/photo of Abby on the bridge came after that.

Apologies if this has already been touched on... I spent my whole Sunday catching up and then I woke up to a whole new 42 pages.
Don't get me wrong its fantastic how many people are trying to put heads together to bring justice for these two beautiful girls, but it is very time consuming sifting through all the posts. Thanks for another informative day everyone.

Is it possible he could be wearing something like this?
attachment.php

Great thinking Ziggy88!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members