Yuri and The Entire Team

ShouldBWorking

Reaction score
I have thought about the entire police force so many times over the last few days, I bet the feeling there is so mixed. I can only imagine the conversations and the amount of pride they are going to take in seeing her convicted. I know that each of those men hoped and prayed they were wrong, but now that they aren't they have to proud of the job they have done. Hats off to the entire team...the sheriff can retire and know he did a great job!!!

ditto- Hats off to LE, FBI, reporters, everyone involved- bet they are wore out to the core- mentally and physically.

I totally agree, and these guys have my thanks & respect for a job well done!

I send my thoughts and prayers to Yuri Melich, John Allen, everyone at OCSO, and the FBI who are dealing with finding Caylee this week. I know they are relieved to know she is no longer out in the elements and they are taking that last step to obtaining justice for our Caylee.

It has been a heartwrenching and difficult few days. They know all the details of her condition and their nightmares have only begun. They have their nose to the grindstone making certain now to garner every shred of evidence left to finish the case. They needed to find the missing piece to this horrific puzzle which was Caylee. They are putting it all together methodically and will do a great job to insure the person or persons responsible end up with the punishment the jury sees fit to give them. Justice for Caylee is their reward.

I love them all and thanks to all of them. Never stop what you are doing.

Love all of you. Bless you and thanks.

To everybody- law enforcement, civilians, search volunteers, everybody involved in this investigation and in resolving this case, I say a huge thank you. I know how hard your work is. I know you can't leave it at the door when you go home no matter how hard you try. You will all be in my prayers for inner peace and gentle natures to return, to warm your personal lives with lots of love.

Again, thank you. A job well done.

:blowkiss:

They all looked great sitting in court for that "emergency" hearing of JB's. These guys are top notch. I am so glad that the body was found. I never stopped praying for that as the one missing piece they truly needed to get a conviction in this case.
God Bless them all!! The citizens of Orange County can sleep better knowing men and women who care are on the job there!!

Thank you all for your hard work and dedication to this case. I feel you went above and beyond the call to bring justice to little Caylee. God bless you all.

Yuri & ENTIRE LE team,

Thank you for never giving up and for your patience in dealing with this family that chose to help Casey instead of precious Caylee. She deserved so much better.

My prayers have been and will continue to be that LE bring justice to little Caylee.

They have and are doing a great job. Thank you Yuri and team.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

Thank you all for your hard work and dedication to this case. I feel you went above and beyond the call to bring justice to little Caylee. God bless you all.

:blowkiss::clap::clap::blowkiss::clap::YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST-BETTER THAN ALL THE REST:blowkiss::clap::clap::blowkiss::clap::clap:

What a completely respectable bunch of men and women. A heart felt thank you for running this investigation with honor and dignity.

What a completely respectable bunch of men and women. A heart felt thank you for running this investigation with honor and dignity.

Ditto! Amen. Well said. To all of you...:blowkiss:

Thank you for all the hard work, dedication and manhours you put into this extremely heart wrenching case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back