2009.02.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the laudrey bag is what KC purchased at JCPenney. To replace the one she used to place Caylee in.
I think LE should be able to tell. Didn't they say it matched a canvas bag found in the house?

I've only seen 1 photo & it shows the Diary opened to the first page & on the Inside - Top Left corner of the cover 03' is written

The very first page of the Diary is the June 21st entry

Thats all I've seen so far

Just FYI, but regarding the pic of the journal, other media web sites don't have the bigger pic posted. I didn't see the '03 on the book cover until I went to WFTV web site.

Hate to say it but ..... on the sticker, the diary and, the duct tape matches .... there seems a rush to justice when we don't need this. There is plenty to convict KC so lets not make connections where those connections may seem speculative at best and risk supporting the Defense assertion of 'junk science' and errors in comparatitive analysis. No need to go there. Keep it solid.

It's just us speculating about what things mean and NG's show is not fact a lot of the time. I think everyone takes it with a grain of salt. I know I do. I don't think the case is tainted by it.

Talking about a child care book found in CAsey's room that was earmarked "tantrums"

I want so badly to be able to trust this show. Unfortunately, this is far from the first time I've seen her report only details that support the side of the story she favors, or is at least the most dramatic. :(

I haven't seen any report on this that did not note the questionable date, and unless there is, and that is all she is going by, then this is pretty shamefully deceptive reporting by whoever decided not to give the whole truth. IMO

Yes, it is and I'm ashamed of NG for not reporting this in a more responsible manner. I hold her to a higher degree of accountability and she should hold herself and her research team to this degree as well. Bold in your quote, I added.

I wonder if the laudrey bag is what KC purchased at JCPenney. To replace the one she used to place Caylee in.

Just my opinion but I don't think KC spent one dime (or credit card dollar) replacing anything -- not when she could be buying tank tops and sunglasses or whatever!

I believe it was CA who replaced items - if indeed they were replaced. Just my gut feeling.

Marc Klaas on now: His heart is broken by these revelations; item after item that connect the home to where Caylee's remains were found. We know Cindy made 911 call, George didn't want to live without Caylee ~ so they're eliminated. Also eliminates ZG. So that leaves Casey. Defense should try to cut plea bargain but prosecution will probably want to pursue DP.
It's simply amazing to me that JB wants to continues the BS spewing, as in "junk science" instead of working a plea for his client! That says alot about his priorities.

Yes, it is and I'm ashamed of NG for not reporting this in a more responsible manner. I hold her to a higher degree of accountability and she should hold herself and her research team to this degree as well. Bold in your quote, I added.

Seriously! Did Nancy not have time to log onto Websleuths today? The 03 was found very, very quickly. Sheeessh! :rolleyes:

It's just us speculating about what things mean and NG's show is not fact a lot of the time. I think everyone takes it with a grain of salt. I know I do. I don't think the case is tainted by it.

Not to mention that the SA will not introduce anything as evidence at trial that is junk science. If the book date is 2003, we probably won't hear anything else about it.

Thanks, Boston! Interesting she'd start a diary on 6/21 of any year. :waitasec:

Yes....

LE will find out exactly when it was written.

At least they'll be able to figure out the year.

Ink must fade at a certain rate,,,,,I don't know but it sounds like they have a test to determine that

I'm betting June 08

Klaas victimizing george "poor george stuck in a crazy family"

Marc feels sorry for GA for being in a toxic family and hopes he finds purpose in his life to assist other families.

Marc Klaas...........when he found out about Polly's death, everyone had different reactions, so it's difficult to read what the A's are going through. He mentions George and sympathizes with him. He says this was a toxic family.

Just FYI, but regarding the pic of the journal, other media web sites don't have the bigger pic posted. I didn't see the '03 on the book cover until I went to WFTV web site.

Maybe they didn't see it on that cover, but still ... wouldn't a lawyer question the full date of the entry if it wasn't written on the actual entry? It's so odd that not one of them did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong