Rape And Molestation Charges Filed

This case just keeps sending me to the edge. I don't know how her family is dealing with this. It just feel so angry and helpless... I wish there was something that I could do just so it would make me feel better.

I don't know what to say in the thread to Sandra's mom. I don't even know how to make sense of this my own mind.

I prior to this I was hoping that MH would plee to life without parole so that Sandra's family could be spared the trial. Now the only thing I can think is that this monster deserves to die for what she did Sandra.

Okay, some of you have way better memories than me. And more of a true-crime history foundation...

How many women have been arrested for sex crimes against a minor female + murder without a male accomplice? I can't remember hearing of it at all. Intriguing and disturbing...

Watching the video of Sandra skipping down the road has made me even more attached to this case than I normally am. Add to that my DD who is roughly the same age as Sandra.

I second a previous poster in saying I just want to throw up. :(

I hope they investigate this fully and leave no stone unturned. If there were others involved (in some kind of child *advertiser censored* ring, e.g.) I want ALL the facts to come out and the perpetrators punished.
They have investigated this fully and there are no other people involved. Sgt. Tony Sheneman did a Q and A earlier today on channel 10's website and he specifically stated if anyone else were involved they would have been arrested along with Melissa. There IS NO ONE ELSE responsible or associated to the murder of Sandra Cantu.

Okay, some of you have way better memories than me. And more of a true-crime history foundation...

How many women have been arrested for sex crimes against a minor female + murder without a male accomplice? I can't remember hearing of it at all. Intriguing and disturbing...

IMO this could be thread-worthy, and an interesting topic for discussion as it relates to this case as well as (possibly) others.

Early on there was the story about the child that was drugged. I understood this to have been Sandra and the person who did it was MH. If this is true and I am understanding it correctly this may not have been the first time she was molested. According to somone's post the drug used would prevent her from remembering that time.

Was this confirmed and was it Sandra?

Wow, without a male... that's a good question...

I think there have been women who have enjoyed it and did it willingly, but with a male partner... for instance the moor murders in the UK and Karla Homolka in Canada.

Everytime something like this happens, I think of the British poet Philip Larkin's line (in "MCMXIV," about WWI): "Never such innocence again." The horrors of this case wake us from peaceful slumber and plunge us into a world of nightmare. Never such innocence again for those of us might imagine we live in a world untouched by the dark hand of the unimaginable.

They have investigated this fully and there are no other people involved. Sgt. Tony Sheneman did a Q and A earlier today on channel 10's website and he specifically stated if anyone else were involved they would have been arrested along with Melissa. There IS NO ONE ELSE responsible or associated to the murder of Sandra Cantu.
makes it all the more unfathomable...
you could compare this perpetrator to cancer.. like the most rarest kind of tumor ever!

Wow, without a male... that's a good question...

I think there have been women who have enjoyed it and did it willingly, but with a male partner... for instance the moor murders in the UK and Karla Homolka in Canada.

Good point. All of the female murders (murderesses?) that come to my mind are women who have killed their own children, not someone else's.

I've been wracking my brain and can't think of a single one. It's just so horrifying.

Found a link to the original Associated Press story:

DA: Rape may be alleged in Calif. girl's slaying
By MARCUS WOHLSEN and GARANCE BURKE – 15 minutes ago

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hFkAcbDiaWNAlvTeLoNfmALikD3gD97HPUHG0
San Joaquin County Deputy District Attorney Robert Himmelblau said Monday that a homicide charge against Huckaby could include the special circumstances of rape with a foreign object, lewd and lacivious conduct with a child and murder in the course of a kidnapping.
a snip from your link

There's one question I can't get out of my mind...how does a woman who stands 5'3" and weighs 125 pounds manage to put a large suitcase with a 45 lb. body into the center of a large pond all by herself?

ot-casey anthony to be charged with death penalty... per HLN

There's one question I can't get out of my mind...how does a woman who stands 5'3" and weighs 125 pounds manage to put a large suitcase with a 45 lb. body into the center of a large pond all by herself?
I am that size and I could do it... I do chest presses with that much weight at the gym.... fwiw

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G14-Classified
Back