2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he couldn't speak freely until now.

KC did have a real job in the beginning so the family often babysat Caylee.

Still have a stroller of Caylee's , can't bear to get rid of it.

Ruined Jesse's life for 3 years.

KC HATED George, and fought with Cindy all the time. At first he tried to keep an open mind about the Anthony's because all if the info came from only KC. After he met and spent time with the Ant's , he saw a lot of dysfunction.

This isn't over by a long shot.

This doesn't sound much different from things he has said previously.

If I remember correctly it was ABC that actually provided the trip to Disney not an offer by DIsney itself.
Anyone can help with this????

ABC and Disney are the same corporation I believe.

Reporter 'Aphrodite' on HLN this am said Baez and Casey had signed with William Morris. I heard her say it. Where'd she hear it? I'm not sure.

I saw that too. It was reported very soon after that, by JVM...she received a call from JB....that it was not true (the part about Casey).

Okay, all my suspicions have just been proven correct.

CA has been in cahoots with Jose Baez and the defense team all along.

Did you see Baez give CA the "victory sign" this morning and her smile. That's just saying, see we did it. I told you we could muddy the waters enough to get an acquittal.

We have all been bamboozled. The Anthony's, well Cindy at least has worked closely with Baez and followed the script. They gambled and they won.

I hope the whole family rots in he&&!

:rocker: Shout it from the rooftop Doodle!!:seeya:

I'm disturbed by the fact that so money people are lining up to get paid on this tragedy, a little girl lost her life and it seems like her memory only means dollar signs to her family, jurors and attorneys.
:sick:

I couldn't agree more! Distant relative saying "the truth will be in the BOOK," JB has an agent, etc.... Im so sick I still can't breath!

If the judge doesn't release their names, they will go to the highest bidder.

Perhaps they believe that should be their choice.

I don't agree.

As I have said before...Cheney Mason has a lot of clout in the State of FL. Not accusing..just stating fact.

:maddening: Yep ... he does.

:waitasec: Remember this video of Mason ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er2G0OszXEk&feature=youtu.be

at @ 1.00 ... and all the press interviews ... the parents going on this show ... establishes they have no credibility whatsoever ...
at @ 2.16 ... have a "CIRCUS TRIAL" ...

YEP ... it was a CIRCUS TRIAL, Mason ... complete with "Side Shows" ...

:banghead:

Disney owns ABC television. ABC television is guilty of "buying" this juror's interview, as well as many the money paid in "licensing fees" to the Anthony family and the infamous picture of the snake.
Thanks for your answer... No more ABC for me

I listened to the audio of the "cousin" in Houston. I am not in the least bit surprised by it. I believe they are in complete and total "cover-up" mode and they and the DT have completely thrown GA under the bus.

There in NO WAY, NO HOW that GA of CA would have EVER dumped that baby's body in a swamp if that baby had died an accidental drowning or an accidental ANYTHING! It is complete and utter POPPYCOCK! CA in my opinion needs to be locked up in an asylum!!!

As sick as this makes us, i think it just makes it that much clearer that the only way to combat it is with our wallets. Do not buy anything this smarmy bunch puts out there.

Supply and demand. If no one wants it, it ain't worth a damn.

That's it. Period. The End.

I am surprised that the House of Mouse has let itself, by way of ABC, to become embroiled in this whole sad fiasco. They are very precious over their image - I have dealt with them many times in the past through my work. Even if ABC is just something they own, the connection is still there.

Disney execs, if you are reading here. It really isn't great that you are being associated in this way with a child murder case. I don't think Walt would have approved.

Yes, he couldn't speak freely until now.

KC did have a real job in the beginning so the family often babysat Caylee.

Still have a stroller of Caylee's , can't bear to get rid of it.

Ruined Jesse's life for 3 years.

KC HATED George, and fought with Cindy all the time. At first he tried to keep an open mind about the Anthony's because all if the info came from only KC. After he met and spent time with the Ant's , he saw a lot of dysfunction.

This isn't over by a long shot.

Thanks for that summary! How did KC ruin Jesse's life for 3 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member