Family of four shot dead at train station in Oise, N. France, 10 September 2017

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"A family of four including two children have been shot dead at train station in northern France this morning.

Police have cordoned off Noyon train station in Oise, according to Le Parisien.

The two children were aged between three and five-years-old.
A witness said: 'I climbed the stairs leading to the docks when I heard shots.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-dead-French-train-station.html#ixzz4sH9xYd00

IMG_0168.JPG

https://actu17.fr/oise-coups-de-feu-a-noyon-4-morts-dont-1-enfant-auteur-fuite/

The shooter appears to be the partner of the woman. They are said to be of 'one family' so he presumably is also the father of the children. He committed suicide after murdering his (ex?)wife and children.
Another man who was with the shooter, is allegedly on the run.

The case is investigated as a family-related murder, not a terrorist attack.

https://actu17.fr/oise-coups-de-feu-a-noyon-4-morts-dont-1-enfant-auteur-fuite/

The shooter appears to be the partner of the woman. They are said to be of 'one family' so he presumably is also the father of the children. He committed suicide after murdering his (ex?)wife and children.
Another man who was with the shooter, is allegedly on the run.

The case is investigated as a family-related murder, not a terrorist attack.

I didn't think it was terrorist attack ZaZara I put it here because it is considered to be a rampage killing.

I didn't think it was terrorist attack ZaZara I put it here because it is considered to be a rampage killing.

Hi Greg, that wasn't about where you posted this. First reports mentioned a possible terrorist attack, (who wouldn't consider that these days :( ) but this was quickly ruled out by the authorities. It is called a 'family dispute' now.

As if that helps. It is horrible enough as it is.

POLICEMAN KILLS HIS WIFE AND TWO CHILDREN; COMMITS SUICIDE

Le Parisien
http://www.leparisien.fr/noyon-6040...te-apres-une-fusillade-10-09-2017-7248981.php

A civil servant of the Paris police prefecture killed his wife and two of their children, aged 3 and 5, this morning shortly after 11:30 a. m. on one of the platforms of the station in Noyon (Oise). The couple had argued earlier in the morning, the gendarmes had even been called in, and the wife had decided to leave the matrimonial home by train. A neighbour agreed to drive her and her five children. He had to take the family with him on two round trips.
While the wife and three of her children, including two twins, were waiting to be joined by the last two children, the husband opened fire. Only one of the twins, aged 5 years, was spared. The man then committed suicide. This Sunday afternoon, a witness of the crime scene was being actively sought by investigators.

BBM

HE SAW OCÉANE AGAIN, THE ONLY SURVIVOR OF THE NOYON TRIPLE ASSASSINATION

The witness to the tragedy of September 10 had brought the girl to safety. They were reunited thanks to her family.

Courrier Piccard
http://www.courrier-picard.fr/60037...-seule-rescapee-du-triple-assassinat-de-noyon

Océane, 5, has sparkling eyes and an innocent smile when she receives the three plush toys that Bruno Fagard, a 55-year-old Noyonnais, brought her in a bag. The man smiles at her, embraces her and kisses her on the cheek. The unobtrusive and touching scene took place at noon on Thursday, September 28, in front of the parking lot of the residence Coallia (ex-Aftam) in Saint-Blaise de Noyon: for a few minutes, this job seeker had found again the little girl whom he seized and removed from the scene of the drama, on the platform of the station, a few seconds after the triple assassination of September 10.

That morning, Alain Leuilly, a police officer, shot his pregnant wife Sindy and two of their five children, Melvine and Guilian, before turning his service weapon on himself. Bruno Fagard, who arrived on the scene just after the shooting, had immediately put the schoolgirl, one of the couple's daughters, in safety. She was the only survivor.

The fifty-year-old, who came to the public tribute organized on September 17 in front of the station, had expressed the wish to see Océane again. Especially after receiving a picture of the girl by SMS and several thank-you messages from Sindy's family, most of whom live in Guadeloupe. "It's important to me because that day I only had time to see her hair and raincoat. She immediately grabbed onto my arm, held my neck," the witness confided yesterday morning. What I want is just to give her a big kiss, hug her. And give him my plush toys."

The little girl, who arrived by car alongside a brother and sister, had little time to linger: hitherto, she had been staying with a host family in the Compiégnois region of France and she was due to fly to Guadeloupe with an uncle and an aunt. "Océane will be back in the family cocoon," a relative assures. Bruno Fagard, the father of the family, was moved by this:"I asked to hear from her until she grows up. Maybe there will be even a way one day to see her again.

He, who lives a hundred metres from the station, in a housing unit belonging to the Coallia association, admits to having lived through difficult days:"From my window, I see the platform where everything happened. Inevitably it all came back in my head," he says. "I'm sleeping a little better now. But it's impossible for me to watch an action film, to hear gunshots..." This Thursday was an epilogue in the sweetness.

BBM

TYO Bruno Fagard! :takeabow:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie