GUILTY TN - One killed, 7 injured in shooting at Antioch church, 24 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

On the news, a witness said he shot the woman in the back and then stood over her and shot her in the face.

Horrific.

May Melanie Smith Rest In Peace.

All the victims continue to be in my prayers.

Gardenita's post 29 (if him) and seeing him one would thing he was in a good place. Without knowing lots of people are struggling it's hard to say. He also had attended that church, so he probably knew some of parishioners so could be personable. I wonder if he came with parents or was he adopted. He was about 4 years old.

He has Bulda in his FB name, so I looked it up and it is a Disney character. Anybody have any ideas how it would relate to this?

He seems to be quite taken with himself...

Did you notice the one of him back facing, 3 images, what is that at the waist on the right. I may gave looked to hard.😊

Did you notice the one of him back facing, 3 images, what is that at the waist on the right. I may gave looked to hard.��

I think it may be an I-pod type of thingy. And may I say, I am very happy my hubby didn't walk in while my nose was pressed up to my monitor as I am straining to look at some guy in his panties.

Did you notice the one of him back facing, 3 images, what is that at the waist on the right. I may gave looked to hard.

If it's the one where he's in the blue sweat pants, I think it's the band of his shorts. He's probably wearing those snug fit boxers. There's sooo many pics of him I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right one. He's as proud as a peacock of all those muscles.

Law enforcement confirmed Samson, a legal U.S. resident, brought two guns to the church Sunday. They said he immigrated from Sudan in 1996.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/2...st curious. He's a piece of poop regardless.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back