Evidence Collected From The 3 Attacks

Wow good job Mavryk! keep us updated

theres a khols that is 3 miles from the house she was taken from.. and another khols I believe six miles from where the body was found. Could that play into the area where the owner of the undies could be?

Not Kohl's. It's Burlington Coat Factory. They have one in Reno on S. Victoria where two pair were sold, and two more in Vegas where two were sold at each location, for a total of six.

Unfortunately, there was only one credit card purchase. There were three cash purchases and two debit purchases. I'm trying to find the names of the debit purchases (which is more difficult than the ccard purchase, it turns out). We'll need RPD authority to get any more information due to privacy laws. Working on it. Hang tight and I'll keep you all updated.

Thanks for doing this MavryK. I don't post on this thread much but I always check it hoping for an arrest.

Not Kohl's. It's Burlington Coat Factory. They have one in Reno on S. Victoria where two pair were sold, and two more in Vegas where two were sold at each location, for a total of six.

Unfortunately, there was only one credit card purchase. There were three cash purchases and two debit purchases. I'm trying to find the names of the debit purchases (which is more difficult than the ccard purchase, it turns out). We'll need RPD authority to get any more information due to privacy laws. Working on it. Hang tight and I'll keep you all updated.

So if 1 was a credit card, 2 were debit cards, and 3 cash, then there would be a 50/50 chance that LE could possibly get the name of the person that may have owned these panties. The credit card and debit card transactions should be relatively easy for LE to obtain the owner's name on the cards. Cash would be virtually impossible.

I don't know Burlington Coat Factory's security procedures, but they may even have surveillance tapes from the times of the purchases (for the cash purchases).

Who knows.... maybe the PERP could have bought the panties for someone in his life.....

So if 1 was a credit card, 2 were debit cards, and 3 cash, then there would be a 50/50 chance that LE could possibly get the name of the person that may have owned these panties. The credit card and debit card transactions should be relatively easy for LE to obtain the owner's name on the cards. Cash would be virtually impossible.

I don't know Burlington Coat Factory's security procedures, but they may even have surveillance tapes from the times of the purchases (for the cash purchases).

Who knows.... maybe the PERP could have bought the panties for someone in his life.....

My thoughts exactly. I provided the information to RPD detectives and they have not yet followed up. Even with the dates and times of the purchases, you could get the word out again and refresh the public's recollection about the underwear. i.e. Who bought the day after Christmas this underwear for a total of $48.16 at the Burlington Coat Factory on Victoria? Narrowing the purchases down to three people would help a great deal, it would seem. I'm sure LE is following up on something else right now and this is not a priority.

I checked with Burlington Coat Factory about the surveillance tapes, exactly as you were thinking. Unfortunately they run a DVR system, meaning they don't use tapes, they use digital video that has a 7-day recycle, so SOL on that front.

Personally, I think it's possible this guy visits topless clubs just south of the area of attack, maybe even right before he attacks. I was thinking the PERP maybe picked up the thong at one of the clubs (all three of which are just off Victoria south of campus), which would explain (1) why nobody from the public has claimed them yet, and (2) where he might be coming from that late at night in search of his next target.

Maybe LE should be post the thong pics in those establishments or just send a low-key investigator in to ask the dancers if they remember the thong. Who knows?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back