VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell
635611025223203971-Untitled.png

Norfolk Police searching for missing teen
NORFOLK-- Police need your help in the search for a missing Norfolk teen.

18-year-old. Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell was last seen on March 3, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent's home in the Tarrallton Area of Norfolk.

Her parents reported her missing around 9:15 that evening.

Norfolk Detectives have no indication of foul play but they are actively searching for her.
http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...k-police-searching-for-missing-teen/24410513/

The Rules

Media Thread

BRING AJ HOME

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript luckyseven

Joe Fisher Jail Interview Transcript luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10
Thread #11

There was just a news piece about AJ on Fox News. Mark Fuhrman did some commentary.

Hopefully someone can find the video link to share.

There was just a news piece about AJ on Fox News. Mark Fuhrman did some commentary.

Hopefully someone can find the video link to share.

Can you give us a basic summary of what you heard?

Mark Fuhman basically expressed that at this point, LE should hold a press conference with information to give the public.

He felt that it would be highly unusual for her to have gone missing on her own without a car, gas card, credit or debit card.

That's what I got out of it in a nutshell.

I wasn't able to check in here much this weekend and am trying to catch up. Are you guys aware that WH's sister has started a WH FB support group?! Seriously?!?!

Wow. What a load of crap. Fuhrman concluding (based on what?!) that family aren't suspect, therefore it must be some outside person. Good job there, Mark. :rolleyes:

I am actually VERY surprised that a news organization would bring in a so-called police expert from California, to discuss a case in Virginia.

Our laws arent even remotely similar in many instances.

Wow. What a load of crap. Fuhrman concluding (based on what?!) that family aren't suspect, therefore it must be some outside person. Good job there, Mark. :rolleyes:

I just watched it again. Interesting conclusion by Fuhrman. Maybe he is not aware of the past criminal history.

I would venture to guess, news anchors and commentators simply do NOT know what many of us know about this case. That's why they say the things they do. We probably would too, if all we knew was surface info...

I am actually VERY surprised that a news organization would bring in a so-called police expert from California, to discuss a case in Virginia.

Our laws arent even remotely similar in many instances.

No surprise to me at all, Fuhrman routinely offers his background experience on criminal/police cases.

I would venture to guess, news anchors and commentators simply do NOT know what many of us know about this case. That's why they say the things they do. We probably would too, if all we knew was surface info...

True, and with pretty much anything you read or hear in the media nowadays, its wise to be mindful of bias.

Good Morning America's take on this didnt surprise me in the slightest.

I wonder if putting some pressure on LE might make them share some details. Probably not if they have clear leads but it worked in the Hannah Thomas Garner case. LE updated even though they were correct in the end that she had ran away. Incidentally AJs family should take a look at how Jeff Garner handled his daughters disappearance he is still a hero in my eyes. He used social media well and brought attention to his daughter without all the drama seen here.

I am getting annoyed at total speculation...supported by "It was posted on a previous thread". If you have a theory that is not supported by a link then please state that. I am all for theories but to start stating as fact just really is detrimental and I do think against the TOS

I'm not surprised. The myriad of people who believe WH "did what any father would do" are the same people who would buy the idea that no one in the family could be guilty. I'm not implying that they are, but I'm also adamant that they can't be ruled out either, at least not at this point. I'm surprised Fuhrman didn't refer to WH as a hero as many in SM have done, applauding WH's efforts to find his daughter.

:whiteflag:

I think we can all agree with Fuhrman's statement when he said LE needs to let the public know SOMETHING. NPD has been so tight lipped about this case that I don't ever recall following a case quite like it.

AJ's been gone over a month now, and we really don't know much more than we did the day she disappeared. NPD replied to a comment 3 days ago:

Norfolk Police are continuing the search for missing teenager Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell. The investigation into the circumstances surrounding her disappearance is continuing. We have not ruled out any possibilities, and we are pursuing all leads. We ask that anyone with information, or who has seen her since March 2, 2015, should call Norfolk Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
https://www.facebook.com/NorfolkPD/...4500282592437/882663048442821/?type=1&theater

Unless LE gives the public at least SOMETHING to go on, it's a little hard to be of any help.

I am just sad for the whole situation. I am going to keep my thoughts to myself as they are pretty much what many people here think. I feel horrible for Zach. I just wish this got more attention outside of this site. I think we are an anomaly and I hope the local stations are keeping it at the top of the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni