All Things Jose Baez Questions, Comments, Actions , Discussion #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Baez certainly likes putting himself out on a limb! I should think the Court is quite tired of this. He should be concerning himself with proper protocol and procedure before concerning himself with evidence he will recieve when it is time. Ha!

So once again, they are conceding in court that this paticular crime scene is directly related to their client and their case? Since LE and the ME have not said that as of yet, how are they coming to this legal conclusion? Oh right...

Yes, it seems instead of swaying potential jurors to side with the defense, he is damning his client, nationally no less, while making a fool of himself trying to be the best new defense attorney with unorthodox approaches that will win his case in town. I am sure he is sticking with the someone else put those remains there story though.

Interesting about the contingency thing though. Why do I feel Baez will be investigated soon?

So once again, they are conceding in court that this paticular crime scene is directly related to their client and their case? Since LE and the ME have not said that as of yet, how are they coming to this legal conclusion? Oh right...

Good Morning.:)

I'm thinking we have to wait to see the actual contents of the motion to know if there are any concessions in it.

I just checked the clerk's office a few minutes ago, and the motion was still not docketed.

Patience!:blowkiss:

Update today!
Baez Files Motion About Investigator In Casey Case
Casey Anthony's lawyer Jose Baez has filed a new motion Monday.

He is afraid detectives are trying to get privileged information about the case from a private detective who used to work for his defense team, so he's asking a judge to intervene.

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

Update today1

He is afraid detectives are trying to get privileged information about the case from a private detective who used to work for his defense team, so he's asking a judge to intervene.

Article:

When did PIs become privileged? If the PI knows something that Casey only told Baez than Baez violated that privilege?

Update today1

Article:

Hmmmm, very interesting indeed! Wonder what info LE wants from PI Dominic?

Hmmmm, very interesting indeed! Wonder what info LE wants from PI Dominic?

My ? too Lovejac..... Waiting for the PDF motion to be released will post if I come across & it isn't added here. Maybe that will give some insight into the motion JB filled?:waitasec:

Isn't this interesting. What is Baez afraid the PI will tell?

Also, the article says that LE is interested in talking to Casey Anthony. I think it was supposed to say Dominic Casey.

I think the LE would like to talk to the PI in reference to his dealing, conversations with A's. PI stopped working for Baez and was working for the A's.

Poor little Jose trying to put out fires all over the place. I almost feel sorry for him.

I would like to know as well....:)

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/
I ran across this the other day, I posted it on I.D. Its kind of funny but also disturbing. He has High profile murder cases listed under Success Stories, Anything you click on keeps you on the home page. And someone had mentioned quote-The security certificate was not issued by Verisign, Thwate, or any other reputable issuer. The issuer is... baezlawfirm.com!! How hokey is THAT? That is why it says the issuer is not a trusted certificate authority. Honestly, a 'real' ssl certificate is not terribly expensive(about $300 a year from Thwate for a simple one). and issuing your own really doesn't make it secure... It's really much better not to try to use ssl at all!
Check it yourself, when you get the security alert, click on "View Certificate", and look at the issuer. You can check any certificate on any website by clicking on the lock icon on the browser, it should list the issuer. Check some other certificates, like your online bank, and you'll see legitimate issuers.
Who are they trying to fool, I wonder?

And "Please visit our Spanish website" (that isn't really there) end quote
He does not even list Casey's Tip Hotline. This guy is cleary in it for the Notoriety.

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/
I ran across this the other day, I posted it on I.D. Its kind of funny but also disturbing. He has High profile murder cases listed under Success Stories, Anything you click on keeps you on the home page. And someone had mentioned quote-The security certificate was not issued by Verisign, Thwate, or any other reputable issuer. The issuer is... baezlawfirm.com!! How hokey is THAT? That is why it says the issuer is not a trusted certificate authority. Honestly, a 'real' ssl certificate is not terribly expensive(about $300 a year from Thwate for a simple one). and issuing your own really doesn't make it secure... It's really much better not to try to use ssl at all!
Check it yourself, when you get the security alert, click on "View Certificate", and look at the issuer. You can check any certificate on any website by clicking on the lock icon on the browser, it should list the issuer. Check some other certificates, like your online bank, and you'll see legitimate issuers.
Who are they trying to fool, I wonder?

And "Please visit our Spanish website" (that isn't really there) end quote
He does not even list Casey's Tip Hotline. This guy is cleary in it for the Notoriety.

I don't know enough about this particular subject. Can you fill me in on what that means please.

Could he be turned in to the State Bar for false information on his website?? This guy is really creepy!

What comes to my mind is a term my Grandad used that I didn't understand as a little girl. (Grandaddy was a police chief).

The term was " shyster lawyer ". I understand that term now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv