WARNING: May be offensive but new link to oral cancers.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/03/increase-in-oral-cancers-linked-to-hpv/

Increase in oral cancers linked to HPV
October 3rd, 2011
04:00 PM ET

The human papillomavirus is contributing to the growing number of head and neck cancers in the United States, according to a new study Monday in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.

The study found that the number of cases of oropharyngeal cancer - cancers of the tonsil, back of the mouth (throat) and base of the tongue - has been on the rise since the mid-1980s. The study suggests that one reason could an increase in the number of people having oral sex resulting in oral human papillomavirus exposure....

:waitasec: Men, women, both?

http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/03/increase-in-oral-cancers-linked-to-hpv/

Increase in oral cancers linked to HPV
October 3rd, 2011
04:00 PM ET

The human papillomavirus is contributing to the growing number of head and neck cancers in the United States, according to a new study Monday in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.

The study found that the number of cases of oropharyngeal cancer - cancers of the tonsil, back of the mouth (throat) and base of the tongue - has been on the rise since the mid-1980s. The study suggests that one reason could an increase in the number of people having oral sex resulting in oral human papillomavirus exposure....

:waitasec: Men, women, both?

Sorry SD....not touching that one!:great:

Sounds like a great excuse....errr....reason to abstain. I'm sure my husband will be thrilled with the news. :great:

:floorlaugh:

The vaccine is cleared for males. My kids got the series of shots.

If you really think about it, it is for both. Lots of swapping of "stuff" happens, so sharing is going to end up being for both men and women. I know a man that this happened to and the ending is very sad. I saw a woman on t.v. that it is happening to and she is getting treatment. I'm just happy I'm not in a relationship at this time, but what to say or do when I am? ;)

Sorry SD....not touching that one!:great:

Then you have nothing to worry about. :giggle:

Ummmm, I'm gonna be a little graphic here but here but when I was on the receiving end of things the women would push the end of it past their tongue and let it go down the throat while avoiding the tongue altogether.

However, on the giving end it's always been the tip of my tongue doing the....errr...dirty work.

:blush:

Just say NO? :)

Quiet You!!
mad2.gif

Then you have nothing to worry about. :giggle:

Ummmm, I'm gonna be a little graphic here but here but when I was on the receiving end of things the women would push the end of it past their tongue and let it go down the throat while avoiding the tongue altogether.

However, on the giving end it's always been the tip of my tongue doing the....errr...dirty work.

:blush:

TMI...TMI....TMI~ lalalalalallalala

Holy crap! I just had an idea! Tongue tip condoms!!!

I believe they do have that already.. if nothing else go with the movies wrap up in cling wrap!!

....or just "fake chow". <please tell me you've seen the movie>

Omg.....bwaaahahahahahahaha!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46