Did Dad take a Poly?

PolyGraph

Reaction score
I keep reading that Debra took and failed a poly according to her version of the story. Nothing on Dad, I wonder why police would just ask her and not him? Makes no sense unless he did take one and failed, or refused to take one, nothing is mentioned that I read of him taking one. anyone know if he did take one??? I would think they would scream from roof tops if he took one and passed! Which leads me to believe he refused one or failed one and is not talking about it. MOO

Very early on JI said that he asked LE about taking one and they told him "no, it doesn't matter" or something to that effect. We've heard nothing since. So, we really don't know if he did actually offer, it he did actually take one and what the results were - nothing. LE refuses to comment on polys - period.

thanks :) key word: jeremy said...we really dont know if what he is saying is true, I find it hard to believe police would not want to give him one as standard practice since he was the one who found the baby missing? I just read on another thread that someone said he was not asked by LE because he had an alibi, but the problem is he is still the one who first found her missing. If I were Jeremy I would take one just to set the record straight, I dont see him running to take one to prove his innocence. I just get a sinking suspicion because of the fact he never typically worked late, and he was on a side job, and the fact it just happened to be after his cell was turned off for non payment, to many coincidences if you ask me MOO

I heard and read the same as WOO. JI keeps telling the media that he offered to take a poly and they told him that it wasn't needed. Maybe it's because his alibi is rock solid, I don't know. Or maybe he is lying, but I doubt it. I think that if he were, LE would have addressed it. They've been pretty verbal about whether or not the parents are cooperating and what they aren't doing, so if he had refused to take one, I would expect it to be public info by now.

I heard and read the same as WOO. JI keeps telling the media that he offered to take a poly and they told him that it wasn't needed. Maybe it's because his alibi is rock solid, I don't know. Or maybe he is lying, but I doubt it. I think that if he were, LE would have addressed it. They've been pretty verbal about whether or not the parents are cooperating and what they aren't doing, so if he had refused to take one, I would expect it to be public info by now.

BBM

I'm not sure that information would be made public. Remember, LE weren't the ones who disclosed anything about DB's polygraph. She's the one who did that.

I just cant get passed the fact that that was the only night he worked late EVER...seems strange to me and when you see him speak in interviews he seldom looks anyone in the eyes. MOO

JI had his work cell phone in his pocket. Could be that LE pinged it at the very beginning,and it lined up with what he said ? Also,IIRC, there was a camera,or cameras at the Starbucks job where he worked that night...

MOO

I wonder if JI is still working? I understand they have a child "missing" but I also understand that they are broke.. Are they just selling story's to get by now or?

I wonder if JI is still working? I understand they have a child "missing" but I also understand that they are broke.. Are they just selling story's to get by now or?

OMG...would you actually go to work if your 10 month old daughter was missing?????? JMO but I don't think most people would be worried about money at a time like this...just saying!!!!!!

I just cant get passed the fact that that was the only night he worked late EVER...seems strange to me and when you see him speak in interviews he seldom looks anyone in the eyes. MOO

I can't use that against him. I hardly ever look anyone in the eye. I was raised by a stepfather with Asperger's Syndrome, so eye contact simply wasn't taught to me as a child. I still think he might know something, but it's just supposition.

People magazine Oct 31st 2011, news stand edition not internet article

Page 50 ~(She says police didn't test Irwin because they verified his whereabouts.) - this would be regarding a JI polygraph, the she means DB.

I keep reading that Lisa took and failed a poly according to her version of the story. Nothing on Dad, I wonder why police would just ask her and not him? Makes no sense unless he did take one and failed, or refused to take one, nothing is mentioned that I read of him taking one. anyone know if he did take one??? I would think they would scream from roof tops if he took one and passed! Which leads me to believe he refused one or failed one and is not talking about it. MOO

FINALLY! A thread dedicated to questions surrounding the FATHER! Thank you, PolyGraph :)

I have also mentioned in my few posts thus far that it bothers me that it appears LE did not give JI a poly. It actually is a bit disturbing IMO. And again, can anyone verify what time JI actually left work? Does LE know FOR SURE what he did between the time he left work and the time he called 911? I am EXTREMELY interested as to why, if JI was NOT given a poly, why NOT???

MOO

I can't use that against him. I hardly ever look anyone in the eye. I was raised by a stepfather with Asperger's Syndrome, so eye contact simply wasn't taught to me as a child. I still think he might know something, but it's just supposition.
great point! i of all people should know that, my son is PDD. he NEVER looks anyone in the eyes, except maybe me when hes sick or not feeling good or guilty of something. lol.
I dont know Im having a hard time fence sitting on this one, Maybe when more comes out we will have more insight on Jeremy. Im trying hard to give him the benefit of the doubt but its not working.

You know even if he was not the one who did anything, he still could very well know who took the baby, if he didnt initiate it, maybe he sold the baby, maybe.... like in another case I was just made aware of...maybe he even had a mistress we dont know about take the baby out of revenge??? one never knows, I think police skipped over him way to fast....MOO

You know even if he was not the one who did anything, he still could very well know who took the baby, if he didnt initiate it, maybe he sold the baby, maybe.... like in another case I was just made aware of...maybe he even had a mistress we dont know about take the baby out of revenge??? one never knows, I think police skipped over him way to fast....MOO

BBM

I agree 100%! I'm wondering if LE is realizing that now???

I also have been wanting to know if JI ASKED to work night shift or if he was ASSIGNED night shift.

And it is entirely possible that JI had his reasons to make baby Lisa disappear... I agree with you PolyGraph that revenge is a definite possibility, I wondered if maybe JI is not Lisa's bio father, or if he suspected such. Or if he has his eye on someone else and didn't want to deal with the hassle of another custody battle if he left DB.

I keep asking myself, if little Lisa was not abducted by a stranger or by someone known to DB/JI and with their knowledge, and if her disappearance is not due to an accident with subsequent cover-up, who would benefit from her disappearance? Heavens I hate to even type that :( !!!!

MOO

BBM

I agree 100%! I'm wondering if LE is realizing that now???

I also have been wanting to know if JI ASKED to work night shift or if he was ASSIGNED night shift.

And it is entirely possible that JI had his reasons to make baby Lisa disappear... I agree with you PolyGraph that revenge is a definite possibility, I wondered if maybe JI is not Lisa's bio father, or if he suspected such. Or if he has his eye on someone else and didn't want to deal with the hassle of another custody battle if he left DB.

I keep asking myself, if little Lisa was not abducted by a stranger or by someone known to DB/JI and with their knowledge, and if her disappearance is not due to an accident with subsequent cover-up, who would benefit from her disappearance? Heavens I hate to even type that :( !!!!

MOO
I cant help asking those very same questions. what time did he expect to work until? was this a job he just took on out of the blue, why all of a sudden did he decide to work at night period? just too many firsts like another poster said.

All could be cleared up if JI begged for a polygraph and even paid for one himself. I know if the public were scrutinizing every move I made, and I knew I was innocent, after searching ALL NIGHT AND DAY for my child for days on end, I would ask for a polygraph right away to clear myself. Even if i failed because of nervousness I woudl take it again and again. and I would never stop searching.

Actually, it was a side job, so good for him, trying to make some extra money for the family. According to the People magazine interview he worked his normal day job and then took the starbucks job as a side job.

It's troubled me as well that the dad says he wasn't asked to take a polygraph. A rock solid alibi for his whereabouts at the (alleged) time of the (alleged) abduction doesn't preclude his knowing something. That is not to say that he does, just that I'd think LE would want to pursue that with a LDT. Of course, that's IF he's telling the truth that LE told him it was unnecessary for him to take the test. I really wonder if that's actually the case.

I think one of two things when it comes to Jeremy, either he was and is completely clueless, however, i do feel that even he doubts a lot of what DB is saying, but he is hanging in there in the hopes that he is wrong about her, or at least that she will confess to him what happened to Lisa.

Possibility 2 is that he did something to Lisa himself earlier in the day, possibly while DB was on a wine run to the store, and even though she was injured Lisa didn't die until after JI left.

However, I do believe that law enforcement probably did tell him that a poly from him wouldn't be necessary, because IIRC lie detectors are basically yes or no questions and if his alibi is solid, then they just aren't sure what questions to ask him yet. I also believe his story because DB can't keep her mouth shut and she would have told the entire world all about his polygraph if he'd taken one.

OMG...would you actually go to work if your 10 month old daughter was missing?????? JMO but I don't think most people would be worried about money at a time like this...just saying!!!!!!

No I wouldn't lol but im just wondering how they are surviving...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back