Votes: 166 46.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 37 10.4%
  • Dead and parents are innocent

Votes: 63 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what Redwood is saying is they are looking at prior to 9.15, so from 8.30 to 10pm for any suspicious activity or person hanging about the streets. Mind you the worse time to activate a child trafficking ring is in the winter months when the place is nearly empty so you would really stand out but there you go.

Its on tonight anyway, i am not holding my breath for much new stuff to be honest.

On the news yesterday it showed a clip of him discussing it, he had a revelation (hallaluah), about looking at activity BEFORE 9.15.

So anyone basically hanging about the place.

Again I always thought myself if i was an abductor and was watching movements, i would take the child shortly after the parents had gone out.

Or say about 9.30 after the last check before 10pm if i had been watching i would know roughly what times the children were looked at.

BUT what throws the thing out is the 9.15 sighting by Jane Tanner.

IF they have completely changed the timeline, then we really do need to know the TRUTH OF THE LIE. Who was lying...

Anyway I think its a load of who shot john personally, and there is going to be a lot of crank calls for them to cope with.

Love to know who is paying for all this oh yeh WE ARE.

I want the child found or the perb found, but these guys have been reviewing this case since 2011.

Poor Maddy that child never had a chance in life, like so many other little 3 or 4 year olds. *advertiser censored*

It's linked in the media thread.

Thanks, wow, that's interesting. :smile:

I think I'll go do some research on the timelines now. I don't know that I'd jump to any conclusions about the written ones from May 3, tho. It may be a combination of the individual witness statements that the Tapas 7 have given. It says they have a "better understanding" of the time line, and that it supported two witnesses. I assume they mean Tanner & Smith, but who knows. They haven't said it was bunk. And the 'e-fit' of the person in question looks like a pretty normal guy.
Hope we can see the BBC Crimewatch program on the net soon.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/10...-new-timeline/

Ok after this show IDI's can scrap one of their arguments at least -

the dogs are wrong
the pj is wrong
the forensics are wrong
the McCanns are beyond reproach

remove "the Smiths are wrong" from the list of IDI chants, clearly they were not mistaken, never were.

This leaves us with the uncomfortable and inexplicable truth.

The Smiths saw Gerry carrying Madeleine away.

:seeya:

Thanks, wow, that's interesting. :smile:

I think I'll go do some research on the timelines now. I don't know that I'd jump to any conclusions about the written ones from May 3, tho. It may be a combination of the individual witness statements that the Tapas 7 have given. It says they have a "better understanding" of the time line, and that it supported two witnesses. I assume they mean Tanner & Smith, but who knows. They haven't said it was bunk. And the 'e-fit' of the person in question looks like a pretty normal guy.
Hope we can see the BBC Crimewatch program on the net soon.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/10...-new-timeline/

It always amazes me when someone argues their POV passionately and persistently then turns around and says "well I better read the facts". :scared:

Isn't that part of sleuthing? Folks cant read everything but the basic skeleton of fact/inaccuracies remains the same, and were available to everyone to read.

Nothing was new on Crimewatch. The only thing that was new was the McCanns story has been illustrated as LIES....oops sorry they were "mistaken".

:banghead:

What do you mean "nothing was new"? Its not even finished yet.

What do you mean "nothing was new"? Its not even finished yet.

Ha! No wonder I cant find a link.

One thing that strikes me though - this show is only being shown in the UK, Germany and Holland.

Gerry and Kate lived in Holland for a year when Madeleine was a baby and they still have a lot of close friends who live there.

Strange...apparently no Frenchmen are involved, or Spanish, or even Portugese...:dunno: Just Germany and Holland.

So much for Raymond Hewitt and the gypsies.

:dunno:

Its been broadcast in any EU country willing to broadcast it. The police don't get to dictate that.

Anyway - according to DCI Redwood, the man in the Tanner sighting has been identified as a man picking up his daughter from the night creche. So that's why the timeline has changed.

I just watched it and one thing is perfectly clear -

The McCanns don't think their daughter is alive.

They spoke of the new investigation giving them "answers" and being "solved" but not once did they speak of "finding Madeleine".

:(

I also found it skewed and sympathetic to the McCanns, like all British media.

Andy Redmond makes it very clear indeed that this is the beginning of their investigation, they still have "a long way to go". Damn straight...but they're going to get there.

:twocents:

I stand by what I said all along. Tanner didn't see anything relevant, she's been discredited and there is no evidence of an intruder! And the efit looks uncannily like Gerry!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-seen-carrying-girl-to-the-beach-8880027.html

It has to be considered whether or not Tanner's sighting and reporting of this guy was a deliberate red herring.

I also wonder if that's how they got the idea in the first place, on how to spirit her away without being noticed. It's a common sight apparently.

:cow:

It has to be considered whether or not Tanner's sighting and reporting of this guy was a deliberate red herring.

I also wonder if that's how they got the idea in the first place, on how to spirit her away without being noticed. It's a common sight apparently.

R.I.P. Eggman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I have just started a new thread about the discrepancies on crimewatch.

AFTER SIX YEARS now this person comes forward and says he was carrying his daughter through the streets from the creche.

The PJ already established that parents were doing this, they never once actually thought the Tanner sighting was correct lol.

They tried to emphasise the Smith sighting but as soon as the Smiths said it was gerry mccann I believe Carter Ruck silenced them............because it was odd they never spoke of it again.

FOR me there was nothing new on this programme that hasnt already been discussed many times before but dismissed mostly by people who put a lot of store in Tanners sighting .........

The pj never actually found and interview the tanner guy. That is one thing that has changed. The one key point is that it has to be impossible for gerry to be the Smith sighting there was no time let alone find a hiding place for a body . Just can't be done. Not saying it was abductor but dont buy it was gerry.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk now Free

Alive, scared, no body. :(

JMO, nothing more, nothing less....

Alive, scared, no body. :(

JMO, nothing more, nothing less....

I'm not sure she is still alive but I am very very hopeful. I do believe if she is not alive now she was for a good time after the abduction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Auto correct has a mind of its own.

Dead and parents innocent.

Just far too recognisable to keep alive. Unless she was trafficked to a really distant rural location. Very sad indeed.

Ok after this show IDI's can scrap one of their arguments at least -

the dogs are wrong
the pj is wrong
the forensics are wrong
the McCanns are beyond reproach

remove "the Smiths are wrong" from the list of IDI chants, clearly they were not mistaken, never were.

This leaves us with the uncomfortable and inexplicable truth.

The Smiths saw Gerry carrying Madeleine away.

:seeya:

I believe this is the case. It is too much that he recognized Gerry from the same walk and the same way he was holding a child. And what would these random people gain from lying about their instinct?

I don't know how to explain what was Gerry doing with Madeleine or where was he taking her. I don't know. But I believe the Smiths.

I believe this is the case. It is too much that he recognized Gerry from the same walk and the same way he was holding a child. And what would these random people gain from lying about their instinct?

I don't know how to explain what was Gerry doing with Madeleine or where was he taking her. I don't know. But I believe the Smiths.

I also believe the Smiths, but let's not cherry pick their evidence. Only two of the nine Smiths agreed that the man they saw was Gerry McCann, and one of those two describes himself as 60-80% sure. That's not enough for me to believe it was definitely GM, especially as other witness sightings place him elsewhere at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998