Fox 35 Mobile Web CAM Thread #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
2zrpd78.jpg

That's what I was thinking TG... if that's her supporter, I wonder where his sign is?

That's what I was thinking TG... if that's her supporter, I wonder where his sign is?
Don't know, but he's leaving. If it was Kalani he looks different, no long pants :)
23pm9t.jpg

i see no cars. Was there a green car in the driveway?

Thank you Tom's Girl...I had given up and then I saw you had posted on the thread so here I came running,lol:)

i see no cars. Was there a green car in the driveway?
I never saw a green car, but the CAM hasn't been active all day, just in spurts. In fact it wasn't active when Cindy drove in, only prior when the Media was setting up.

Thank you Tom's Girl...I had given up and then I saw you had posted on the thread so here I came running,lol:)
Sorry, I was only able to get a few snaps as they kept freezing the frames prior to the 'A's coming home
15.gif

did anyone every find out if that is casey's room that is lit up right now or if hers is the one on the other side? not that it really matters much, just wondering.

did anyone every find out if that is casey's room that is lit up right now or if hers is the one on the other side? not that it really matters much, just wondering.
We all assumed, but nothing confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member