trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think she DID know exactly what was going to happen, and she signed on anyway.
She spent many many, hours with not only Arias, but the DT.
Today was worse than yesterday, and if she stays true to her testimony, it's going to get worse when she lies about Travis being a pedo.
IMO the only reason she looked unhappy today was because Juan was limiting what she was saying - and if you listened, she spoke quickly AFTER Juan's objection, to get the testimony in regardless of the objection.

I know, and that really pissed me off! :furious:

Your previous post said 1 in 3 girls and 1 in 4 boys have been molested. Now you say 1 in 6 boys and 1 in 4 boys.... Which is it?
Are you Dr Samuels in disguise? I don't believe either stat...

And then you quote a range of 6-59 percent have experienced sexual abuse... That really narrows it down... and I won't even go into your South African numbers given the socioeconomic condition of the country.

If you're post is to bolster Arias' claim of being a battered woman, where is the proof?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Possibly this person found more accurate stats and they are correcting themselves? I mean if more accurate info is found, ppl are allowed to change their viewpoints. Or perhaps they found a credible link for basing their comments on. It does not make them pro-JA.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think anyone has implied it was anything other than innocent. He also wasn't out there that day. Jean said so.

Not to engage in a debate. Only clarification. I was responding to a few posts regarding it as strange a Juror would hang around after a long day. Nothing more. Nothing less :seeya:

In this case its good or they may never see home again. I think thats what happened in CA trial. They just wanted the heck out of there.If they found her guilty they would have had to stay longer.

Argh!!! Lazy, lazy, lazy, stupid, stupid jury. They didn't do their job and as a result there was no justice for that precious little girl. I am still having trouble dealing with that miscarriage of justice. I hope she is never really able to live a free and comfortable life (CA). But I guess eventually (as a society) we will move on and things will lighten up for her (that infuriates me)

Okay .. back on topic. I really do think it's a good thing this jury is NOT sequestered. They are already pizzed but at least they can be with their families at night and on weekends.

My momma asked us to cut a switch for her to use. I remember once being so mad I dragged a huge limb up to the door. She looked at it and started laughing. She said "Honey I just want to whip you, not kill you."
I didnt't get a whippin that day:great:

When my mom was gonna whip me Id run climb a tree. If I stayed there long enough she would forget . :) I knew when my dad told me to listen he wouldn't threaten, he would do it.

Argh!!! Lazy, lazy, lazy, stupid, stupid jury. They didn't do their job and as a result there was no justice for that precious little girl. I am still having trouble dealing with that miscarriage of justice. I hope she is never really able to live a free and comfortable life (CA). But I guess eventually (as a society) we will move on and things will lighten up for her (that infuriates me)

Okay .. back on topic. I really do think it's a good thing this jury is NOT sequestered. They are already pizzed but at least they can be with their families at night and on weekends.

And Valentine's Day, Easter, 4th of July, and Mother's and Father's Day too. :lol:

Possibly this person found more accurate stats and they are correcting themselves? I mean if more accurate info is found, ppl are allowed to change their viewpoints. Or perhaps they found a credible link for basing their comments on. It does not make them pro-JA.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

6-59 percent is more accurate? I beg to differ...

And we should be looking at stalking stats, not DV. At least we have evidence of that...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

My momma asked us to cut a switch for her to use. I remember once being so mad I dragged a huge limb up to the door. She looked at it and started laughing. She said "Honey I just want to whip you, not kill you."

My mom used a used fly swatter.. No pain but she had 4 girly - girl daughters who were terrified of bug guts on our rear ends!!! It was an effective tool well into my adolescence... I still squirm when I see a fly swatter though, yuck!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Watching day 10 part 3
[video=youtube;z4bTzT-c0DI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4bTzT-c0DI[/video]

I feel so bad for Chris Hughes! He looks so conflicted and so sad in this. Nurmi is just dragging a grieving friend over a bed of hot coals...not cool!

And all of these so-called facts or assertions are Jodie's side of the story.... too bad Travis is not here to clear up the fog. Jodie was the abuser, the stalker and the murderer.

THey were testified to in court. Check out the testimony of Travis's ex girlfriend and Chris and Sky Hughes.

Is there something you aren't getting about it being mild emotional abuse that's common as rain with most guys outside of Travis's religion?

And again, it DOES. NOT. MATTER. It's nothing at all like horrible psychological abuse and a universe away from physical abuse.

And Valentine's Day, Easter, 4th of July, and Mother's and Father's Day too. :lol:

Seriously, there is something very wrong IF the trial runs into those upcoming holidays, especially the 4th of July.

And btw, you forgot Memorial Day.

:silly:

MOO

My grandmother would do the same. I would go out and get a piece of Johnson grass. Nothing more than a tall weed. I love to tell that story especially to my grandchildren. jmo

My mom used a used fly swatter.. No pain but she had 4 girly - girl daughters who were terrified of bug guts on our rear ends!!!

I'm sitting here LMFAO at the thought of little fly wings and antenna.....

This really upsets me. I just cannot fathom the pain he was in, and she also made a comment that Travis said, "I can't feel my legs."

I am quite confident he truly said that, and it really makes me sad.

I think Jodi felt she had to interject some truth here and there to make it all more believable. Travis very well could have said that. Any nurses out there that can tell us if lack of blood flow to the legs would cause one to not be able to feel their legs? I would think it would.

A jury hasn't been sequestered in at least 20 yrs in AZ.

There it is:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 43s
#JodiArias mom told me that are "domestic violence awareness" ribbons @mandy_hearts

Then I guess TA's family should be wearing those in addition to their Justice for Travis ribbons since CLEARLY TA was the domestic abuse victim in this case. JA's family wearing DV ribbons...smh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288