Pilots Accuse Comedian Ron White Of Risking Their Safety

White Rain

Reaction score
ATLANTA -- Channel 2 Action News has learned a federal investigation by the Federal Aviation Administration is under way involving famed comedian Ron White about allegations that he may have risked the safety of crew and passengers on board his private jet.

The allegations were made by White’s pilots, who live in metro Atlanta, and who said they were fired by White after the alleged incident.

White skyrocketed to comic fame on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour with Jeff Foxworthy. The one-time Suwanee resident now lives on the west coast but Channel 2 has learned he sometimes keeps his private jet at Briscoe Field in Lawrenceviile. The FAA is now investigating an alleged incident that happened on that jet.
more: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/16710422/detail.html

Ron White drunk and enraged? Nah, couldn't be. ROFL

I wonder if he could use one of those "coo-pins" to get him outta trouble....

I wonder if he is saying "They call me Tater Salad" right about now!

LOL, obviously he's going to have more material now for his routine in the future. Y'all should get 10% though!

I like his humor, but I can definitely see him getting out of control. :eek:

LOL, obviously he's going to have more material now for his routine in the future. Y'all should get 10% though!

Yep, this story is not hard to believe.
I think Ron White is sexy and that fact amazes me.

I don't know why I kind of feel that way toward him too! Between his voice and attitude...he's kind of that rebel type I used to really like. The humor helps too! lol

I wonder if he is saying "They call me Tater Salad" right about now!

OMG...no matter how many times I see that routine, I crack up every time!!

:blushes: Add me to the "finds him oddly sexy" club :blushing:

I wouldnt be surprised if it were true. He is hilarious, I love his comedy.

Now, see, I've always wondered if his drink up on stage was an act or the real thing. Now I know.

(Like Foster Brooks from decades ago. His on stage stuff was always an act I think.)

Same here. I can see him making millions off of this story.

Wonder if the jet was flying "half the speed of smell":) and that's what irked him.? Then I saw that they diverted to the DeKalb Peachtree Airport. Is that the "Dekalb Peachtree Haircare, Tire and Airport"? If not I can totally see him putting that spin on it.

Now the pilots have their own story: I was THROWN off of a plane in Atlanta. Now when I say thrown, I don't mean Ron WALKED me to the door. . . . "

Oh yeah, me too.

Ron COULDN'T have done this. He was probably just in the back of the plane, naked on a beanbag, eating a bag of Cheetos. . . . :crazy:

I love the one about flying on the airplane the size of a pack of gum! And when he says the guy next to him is losing it, he just helps him right out! LOL

Add me to the group that finds him "oddly sexy."

I love the one about flying on the airplane the size of a pack of gum! And when he says the guy next to him is losing it, he just helps him right out! LOL

Add me to the group that finds him "oddly sexy."

I absolutely do not in any way shape or form find him at all sexually appealing. However... I'd do Larry the Cable Guy. :woohoo:

(and yes, I do find that disturbing as well.) :crazy:

never heard of him, can't be that sexy....

He's weird... but I just saw Bill the "here's your sign" guy last week in concert, it was a good show!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely do not in any way shape or form find him at all sexually appealing. However... I'd do Larry the Cable Guy. :woohoo:

(and yes, I do find that disturbing as well.) :crazy:
oh, oh, then watch my video. he does maters voice!

I love Ron White.. Hubby and I went to one of his shows.. He is too funny... However, I do believe the pilots on this issue. I believe RW was drunk and unruly..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back