UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

from the above link:

Detectives are searching an area that Howell described as rugged, muddy and wet. He said depending on weather, crews could be searching the area until Tuesday.

It is Tuesday!

Now I am just going to hope this was an accident and mom and step dad freaked not being the primary custodial parent. :(

We also have to consider, LE will notify Ethans Bio dad - who is out of state - before releasing anything to the pubic.

Local station just cut in and said breaking news in the Ethan case coming on the 5pm news (45 minutes from now).

OMG no, don't tell me this little sweetie is possibly deceased....

from the above link:

Detectives are searching an area that Howell described as rugged, muddy and wet. He said depending on weather, crews could be searching the area until Tuesday.

It is Tuesday!

Now I am just going to hope this was an accident and mom and step dad freaked not being the primary custodial parent. :(

We also have to consider, LE will notify Ethans Bio dad - who is out of state - before releasing anything to the pubic.
If I was that kids bio father, I'd have been on a plane 10 hours ago.

BREAKING NEWS:

Confirmed looking for Ethan...Police investigators going in with shovels......

Will update more at 5 news

If they are going in with shovels that might blow my hopes this was an accident. I can still hope it was an accident and they freaked and tried to cover it up. Still WTF does this to a CHILD! :furious: Who dumps there body like that? :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

FOX 13's Ben Winslow reported that a large police presence, including crime scene investigation units and Layton Police Department vehicles are near the Powder Mountain Resort. Authorities have roped off the area and are not letting anyone go to where they are investigating. No word yet on whether the police presence near the resort is related to the missing boy case.

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-story-endangered-person-alert-in-layton,0,6725431.story

Oh dear God... has everyone seen the comments by "2ndamendfan" on KSL.com?

I have followed this case all day and thought for sure when I saw it this morning they would find him wandering around somewhere. But as the day went on it looked worse and worse for this child.

Poor liitle guy. :-(

That comment is sick, sick, sick

If they are going in with shovels that might blow my hopes this was an accident. I can still hope it was an accident and they freaked and tried to cover it up. Still WTF does this to a CHILD! :furious: Who dumps there body like that? :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

If it was an accident, I don't see the parents driving over 45 minutes to this deserted location to drop the body. Just saying. :(

4pm news showed copter view on ksl. With crime scene tape. Looks like they found him.

I'm just so sick right now! Four years old! What could a four-year-old possibly do to make an adult (one's that are supposed to care for them) kill them? I just don't get it.

I know it hasn't been confirmed that they have found little Ethan, but it doesn't look like this is going to end any other way.

Sad.

A dozen investigators from Layton and Weber County are stationed on the trail after Layton police said there was something in the area at 12:30 p.m. Investigators won't say what they're looking for or what they have found.
It's a fairly "remote and rugged area," said Weber County Sheriff's Lt. Philip Howell. "The trailhead is clear, but it is muddy and wet."
Police said they are treating the area as a crime scene and the Medical Examiner's Office has been called in case evidence is found that needs to be looked at.
http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_15060682?source=rv

That comment is sick, sick, sick

Hello RubyRed,

I am sorry for mentioning it. I think someone confessed but I can't imagine a premeditated murder of a 4 yr old. An accident or out-of-control temper on the part of a so-called caregiver--but not a deliberate killing.

Again, sorry I referenced that post.

Kelly

I know we don't have all of the facts yet but this does sound like a stepdad/mommy's boyfriend story yet again.. What kind of mother puts her man before her child's life?? I think it's a jealousy thing where the stepdad or mother's boyfriend sees the mother's previous relationship in the child and takes it out on them, the innocent child. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam