MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly find the mom extremely sincere. I am going to look up what "eyes for lies" has to say about this case...just out of curiosity...because I am so mixed up with all the "it could be's" that I cannot formulate an opinion. My deep gut says the mom is innocent. It's the dad that I just am having a problem with.

I was there this morning. She sees some of the same inconsistencies we do. The "we" versus the "I", etc.

o/t Interesting McCann video on her site as well.

Where are you Beautiful Lisa? How can we possibly be on thread 11 and still have hardly anything to go on?

Looking at the "birthday" photos which were taken not long ago, Lisa looks like a normal sized 10-11 month old baby to me. Not bigger in size at all.

I agree. My youngest was 26 lbs at 5 months old. He was huge. But he was also born at 22 1/2 inches long.

Not sure if his child support is deducted from his military pay, but maybe they made a side deal that as long as he allowed her to stay on his ins. he would not have to pay child support considering she was recently pregnant and gave birth.

If they're not divorced, there's no child support. But you're right, there's likely an informal deal -- and now that they're "famous", this will be scrutinized.

There's a basic dishonesty that bothers me here, that colors what else I believe about this case.

Since he's deployed overseas, there are benefits to the family/member over and above nondeployed status.
Source:
Combat Pay explanation (About.com)

Quote from above link:

So, let's take a married E-5, with six years of service, stationed at San Diego, CA:

Base Pay: $2,205.30
Housing Allowance: $1535
Food Allowance: $267.18
Family Separation Allowance: $250
Hazardous Duty Pay: $225
Hardship Duty Pay: $100
Total: $4,582.48 per month, or $54,989.76 per year, tax-free

It looks to me that there's more money available to the family, if they delay the divorce and make a deal, than if they divorce and he has to pay support.

*snipped* Irwin also sold T-shirts for $15 with Lisa's face and kidnapping story on them. The money from the shirts is supposed to go to a reward fund, which has not been officially set up yet.

The family spokesperson did not return our phone calls. Ashley Irwin said neither Jeremy or Deborah were interested in talking.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...rwin-home,-recreating-abduction#ixzz1aK6UFJv3

Where are the parents ?

That's a vast river to have to search. LE, in fact, seems to search quickly - the landfill search was over before ya knew it, and the list of suspects provided by the parents seems to have been vetted and cleared awfully fast. Not sure how thorough a job they're doing. Tough job to do, I know, I know. But it does appear they decided on the parent(s) early on.

Bodies will sink. Sometimes it takes months to years before any of the earthly body may come up:( Lake searches are extremely difficult and depending on the murkiness of the water and the river currents...it is even very difficult for divers.

Oh come to think of it since this is a high profile case I bet you ten to one that the soon to be x will be getting his next LES showing he owes back BAH (basic housing Allowance)

Bodies will sink. Sometimes it takes months to years before any of the earthly body may come up:( Lake searches are extremely difficult and depending on the murkiness of the water and the river currents...it is even very difficult for divers.
Yes, usually bodies put in the river in KC aren't found till they're downstream quite a ways. I remember in one case many years ago, this was true of a serial killer and his prostitute victims.

I wouldn't care who anyone pointed fingers at as long as they were trying to find my child.Lisa needs to be found,it is no time for game playing or hurt egos. Lisa is the victim,not them.They asked for help,they got it.

And if you look back you will see where Debbie says she doesn't blame LE. I was in LE for a number of years and did my share of interrogations so I know how the game is played, but sometimes that's what it takes to get answers as cruel as it may sound. From watching the interviews, the parents seem genuine to me and I haven't heard anything about their story changing either which would send up red flags for me. I'd like to know more about the neighbors who claimed at the very beginning seeing someone carrying Lisa down the street. My question to them would be why didn't they call the cops. I will give them credit for coming forward, but they should have called the cops in the very beginning.

So what do you think?

Dad wants out of the relationship, so has someone steal the baby, or worse...

Hence the reason he said, "We have to find Lisa, as she is the link that holds us altogether." Meaning if they didn't have her, there would be no bond.

He could have done this even before waking Debbie up. He had appx half an hour. He had the time. He could have left the lights on, could have bent the screen, and could have stashed the phones.

Just a theory, but a good one, at that!

Also, how would she have explained not sending him photos of his child all this time?

Possibly a friend from the neighborhood provided pics and helped get her? I know it sounds way out there, but who would have thought a little girl would be killed for getting on a pool ladder? (not that I believe that's all).

He also had a car.

Maybe the police do suspect him, but are playing good cop with him, as not to show their cards.

I could be wrong but don't dogs trace scents on the ground? If baby Lisa was carried, not walking, her scent wouldn't be on the ground..

I remember the ones in the Laci Peterson case followed her scent down a highway where she [her body] was presumably driven while wrapped in a tarp.

*snipped* Irwin also sold T-shirts for $15 with Lisa's face and kidnapping story on them. The money from the shirts is supposed to go to a reward fund, which has not been officially set up yet.

The family spokesperson did not return our phone calls. Ashley Irwin said neither Jeremy or Deborah were interested in talking.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...rwin-home,-recreating-abduction#ixzz1aK6UFJv3

Where are the parents ?

It is indeed very possible that they may have an exclusive with the network of Judge Jeanine....mom is a stay-at-home mother and dad I am sure is not in the frame of mind to go to work...so money needs to come into the home somehow...so I don't see anything wrong whatsoever in securing payment from an exclusive source so that parents can be free to look for their child, be available to PD and to provide for the other kids at home. It's also a means to get money to put up for a reward. I'm sure the family is going to have the bank trust (benefit trust fund) set up so that all donations can be deposited. Personal income could come from the exclusive rights money. I can tell you that no family would trade what this family is going through for any exclusive rights money from any network...so I do not frown upon any of it. (PS. Other media is still going to report on this because their income is derived by viewers and look at us? We are going to every news source possible to see if any updates...so no fears that an exclusive rights agreement is going to not give proper exposure.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23