The Abduction and Captivity of KB

I missed it and will tomorrow as well. I looked on You tube not there yet. Anyone have a link to watch it?

Here you go:

[video=youtube;LVEGlvcHpB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVEGlvcHpB0[/video]

Mainly how methodically he planned out and prepared for this. There was dried food and a lot of water bottles in the container, for example. He cuffed her and ball gagged her right after shooting her boyfriend, which happened within minutes of arriving on their property. He was calm and collected. I was dismayed to hear that he sexually assaulted her (the first day and every day after it). Was kinda hoping the murder was an argument that got out of control and he panicked. But, no. It's what you'd imagine as your worst nightmare :(.

Part 2 is tomorrow. They said she'll be talking about a woman she thinks "went before her".....I think there's at least one more body on that property (my opinion).

Yes this wasn't his first rodeo. If she had fought back she would have been with Charley and we would likely still not know of him.
KB "saved the next girl" in this case. She paid the price though, sadly. I hope she can take something from that.

JMO

I wonder if Todd's mother still thinks he's not a monster after watching KB interviewed today.

Also, I hope she's in a home because someone with such skewed perceptions of reality is probably not capable of taking care of herself!

In her world he is a good boy who has done bad things, but a monster , no.

BTW wasn't he the one taking care of her?

Thank you. And I agree, very strong young woman.

Brings me back to "Crazy Nate" Kibby and our dear AH in a storage container for 9 months with a shock collar on. Making him brownies and printing his counterfeits. That's HOW he ended up pleading guilty, !
Dear strong girl.

What took me by surprise was that she said she'd known him on Facebook for a few years. Maybe I haven't followed the case so closely. Funny, he PROMISED his mom he didn't rape KB. Promised. Sheesh.

Interesting that at the beginning of this case, after KB was found, it was said that she was fed twice a day.... and now it is noted that she was assaulted twice a day, every day.
That wasn't surprising to hear, sadly, but I wonder why there are no charges that reflect that.

It's horrible to think that they were Facebook friends for two years, that he was able to sit back and study her in advance of taking her and killing Charlie.

KB has received an enormous amount of criticism online. I guess for surviving? I don't know. I've seen a lot of speculation that she and TK were somehow in cahoots.

I personally think she came across as very genuine.

What I've heard from her so far reinforces my original thoughts... that he was keeping her, like his 'girlfriend'.

I'm looking forward to the gavel dropping and him having no chance at freedom ever again. Legally and officially.

[video]http://vodlock.co/lzrfu3cvhf48[/video]

lets hope this works (& is allowed) if it doesn't, I have website that has a whole list of sites that have this video uploaded, just one of those sites that has a little trick to it.. gotta click the link you want then scroll all the way down to continue to video then when it goes to the site make sure to click exactly on the X to get out of the ads and press play and should work if video here does not!! http://onwatchseries.to/episode/the_dr._phil_show_s15_e99.html

eta: sometimes it clicks on the ad anyways but just go back to the other tab and click play video again and it should work!

You're a star, thank you!

Interesting that at the beginning of this case, after KB was found, it was said that she was fed twice a day.... and now it is noted that she was assaulted twice a day, every day.
That wasn't surprising to hear, sadly, but I wonder why there are no charges that reflect that.

It's horrible to think that they were Facebook friends for two years, that he was able to sit back and study her in advance of taking her and killing Charlie.

KB has received an enormous amount of criticism online. I guess for surviving? I don't know. I've seen a lot of speculation that she and TK were somehow in cahoots.

I personally think she came across as very genuine.

What I've heard from her so far reinforces my original thoughts... that he was keeping her, like his 'girlfriend'.

I'm looking forward to the gavel dropping and him having no chance at freedom ever again. Legally and officially.

I too always thought it was strange we heard about the meals but not a sexual assault. In my gut I knew a man like that wouldn't keep a woman chained up like that and not sexually assault her. Its horrible. I agree she came across very, very genuine. Her mom too. What a tragic thing to live with the rest of her life. Hopefully a silver lining for her is that she brought the knowledge to others families about where their loved ones were and what happened to them. Not closure but at least some information.

I wonder if Todd's mother still thinks he's not a monster after watching KB interviewed today.

Also, I hope she's in a home because someone with such skewed perceptions of reality is probably not capable of taking care of herself!

This quote made me tilt my head... :thinking: So I went back and started from thread #1, and found these references to "monster" of his purchases. What to make of it :dunno:.. but just came across looking back.

ETA: The post won't come through, so doing a screen shot

Monster.JPG

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?320708-SC-KB-30-(alive)-amp-Charlie-Carver-32-(dec-d)-Anderson-31-Aug-2016-*Arrest*-2

So do people think it was Meagan Coxie that he kept in that storage bin before her or was it proven she died close to when her husband was?

So do people think it was Meagan Coxie that he kept in that storage bin before her or was it proven she died close to when her husband was?

This is a terrible thing to say, please forgive me.
But.
I hope so.

It was said that Johnny Coxies date of death was right around Christmas, and I don't recall off hand when Meagans was, but it was some time later. There was much speculation from the start that she was kept just as KB was. So I think so, and I can't stand the idea of there being MORE, which is why I say I hope, even though it makes me sick.

UGH - I was wrong - Meagan was said to have been killed between 12/25 and 12/26. They both (Meagan and Johnny) went to TK's on 12/19.
I suppose it is possible that the reference by KB is still in relation to Meagan, and she just wasn't kept as long before TK killed her. :(

She said,at one point during the interview, that she thought he was delusional. ( it was in reference to how many people he had killed previously, and how he was an instrument of the government and killing people while he was in jail).

There are a handful of the posts to Charlie's FB page that, given what KB has said, and particularly the info in the article Bently posted, do read as if he is leaking their 'domesticity'
*shudder*

9/17 - Meme - "Have you ever lost all respect for someone in a manner of minutes?"
9/22 - Meme - "A man reaches a certain age where he doesn't want any drama, but if he's forced to, you should know that he will NOT fight fair, he will not quit, and there are no weapons he won't use. Best to leave him alone with his coffee, bourbon and cigars.Don't poke the old men. They will hurt you."
9/22 - Meme - "Even strong people get tired"
9/24 - Meme - "End gun violence now. Bring back the sword"
9/24 - Meme - "When people hurt you over and over, think of them as sandpaper. They scratch and hurt you. But in the end, you are polished. And they are useless."
9/24 - Meme - "Arguing with a woman is like reading the Software License Agreement. In the end, you ignore everything and click "Agree"
*trouble in paradise on 9/24 for TK, eh?*
9/26 - Meme - "Did you know? If your dog gets out, don't chase it. Instead, lie on the ground and pretend you are hurt. It will come back to see if you are ok"
* I don't want to know*
10/2 - Meme - "I want a relationship with no drama Just loyalty and great sex"

I may be reading way too much into these, I am admittedly obsessed with CDC's Facebook postings.

I just finished watching and feel that she is 100% genuine. My heart hurts for what she endured and lost, but I am so glad for her will to survive.

I have had to bite my tongue on Facebook where it seems she can do nothing right in the eyes of the armchair detectives and psychologists. As a victim and survivor of abduction and assault, her demeanor rang very, very true to me. It has been 2 years and I still have to look down or away when telling the more difficult parts of what happened to me, yet I can tell it in a very detached and matter of fact tone of voice that some people see as "not being hysterical enough". The lack of validation can be very damaging to the healing process. I'm glad KB seems to be very strong and self assured. I sincerely hope she is allowed to live her life in peace once the trial is done.

I just finished watching and feel that she is 100% genuine. My heart hurts for what she endured and lost, but I am so glad for her will to survive.

I have had to bite my tongue on Facebook where it seems she can do nothing right in the eyes of the armchair detectives and psychologists. As a victim and survivor of abduction and assault, her demeanor rang very, very true to me. It has been 2 years and I still have to look down or away when telling the more difficult parts of what happened to me, yet I can tell it in a very detached and matter of fact tone of voice that some people see as "not being hysterical enough". The lack of validation can be very damaging to the healing process. I'm glad KB seems to be very strong and self assured. I sincerely hope she is allowed to live her life in peace once the trial is done.
Being anyone's victim is sad but I am glad you are also a survivor!
This is a terrible thing to say, please forgive me.
But.
I hope so.

It was said that Johnny Coxies date of death was right around Christmas, and I don't recall off hand when Meagans was, but it was some time later. There was much speculation from the start that she was kept just as KB was. So I think so, and I can't stand the idea of there being MORE, which is why I say I hope, even though it makes me sick.

UGH - I was wrong - Meagan was said to have been killed between 12/25 and 12/26. They both (Meagan and Johnny) went to TK's on 12/19.
I suppose it is possible that the reference by KB is still in relation to Meagan, and she just wasn't kept as long before TK killed her. :(

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dr. Phil interviews Part 1 and Part 2 were pretty good. Alot of information has been placed online in wikepedia under TK. He has an interesting past.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back