New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he specifically say the search warrants were in connection to Holly's disappearance ?

Bring Holly home safely but yet they brought in cadaver dogs? Were they cadaver dogs or sniffer dogs?

This case is making me nuts.

He didn't have to say that specifically n/t. He was talking about bringing Holly home safely so it just makes logical sense the SWs are to do with Holly's disappearance.

For the first time this case is NOT making me nuts.:)

I think many things have been going on behind the scene and feel confident now they are going to solve Holly's case. I also think they know who did it too.

Especially now that we know that ZAs and others had stalked Holly at the coon hunt shortly before she disappeared. Now that he is locked up and others as well lips are going to loosen.

They may never find Holly's body but I still feel they may charge them all if the circumstantial evidence is solid to prove the case BARD.

In fact in missing person murder trials there isn't even any forensic evidence nor do they know how the victim was murdered yet the DA supports the case by an overwhelming amount of CE and any Judge in the land will tell a jury that CE is just as compelling and maybe even more so at times than direct evidence.

I am convinced that LE is on the right track now!

IMO

Lol because earlier I doubted the searches were for Holly.

article in the OP says the searches/warrants are related to the case

also this just out: (snip)

According to the arrest warrant, Adams held a black revolver to the head of Amber Bray at his Holladay home and threatened to kill her. The affidavit also said that Adams pulled a knife on her while threatening to "gut" her.
http://www.waff.com/story/24871331/bond-set-at-1-million-for-man-at-center-of-bobo-search-warrant

DECATURVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

The man whose property is at the center of a TBI search in connection with the disappearance of nursing student Holly Bobo had bond set at $1 million Monday in an unrelated aggravated assault charge.

~Snip~

According to the arrest warrant, Adams held a black revolver to the head of Amber Bray at his Holladay home and threatened to kill her. The affidavit also said that Adams pulled a knife on her while threatening to "gut" her.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24871331/bond-set-at-1-million-for-man-at-center-of-bobo-search-warrant

BBM

The woman ZA is accused of assaulting has been identified in MSM as Amber Bray. Vinelink says an Amber Leni Bray is in the Benton County Jail.

They are searching in other counties or have been before the bad weather set in. I guess the reporters just didn't find out where.

"Early this morning, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation began executing search warrants in Decatur and surrounding counties," said Gwyn. "We're also conducting several interviews in Decatur and surrounding counties."

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/-Holly-Bobo-248225061.html

Gwyn did not indicate what prompted the agency to ask for the search warrants.

"We've come a long way and it's taken a long time to get to the point we are now," said Gwyn. "Now's not the time to put anything in jeopardy."

The woman ZA is accused of assaulting has been identified in MSM as Amber Bray. Vinelink says an Amber Leni Bray is in the Benton County Jail.

Does it list her charges? tia

Interesting! From what I'm reading, they've been busy jailing half of Parsons today!

And the plot thickens :scared:

I can't take credit for this but on ZA's facebook, he posted his current relationship with a woman started on 2/7. A day after the alledged assault. hmmm

https://www.facebook.com/zachary.adams.71271?fref=ts

PURE SPECULATION:

I am thinking the timing of the start of the relationship compared to ZA's arrest is odd...

I wonder if he did threaten the "girlfriend"... Then posted on FB the start of the relationship (the next day) as a joke or mocking action...

and he returned to threaten her on Friday (2-28-14)... She called LE... And he was arrested... Again?

Just trying to make sense of this...

:dunno:

Interesting! From what I'm reading, they've been busy jailing half of Parsons today!

Dang, I have never seen so many people locked up in such a short period of time.

There may be no one left free to walk around in Parsons before this is over with.:scared: J/K

And the plot thickens :scared:

Does it EVER! WOW! There always seems to be something new happening. So much so that it is hard for me to keep up with everyone that has been tossed in jail.:scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd