Have you guys seen this 1975 class photo?

This is probably a dumb question that I could answer by reading all of the threads *again* but - How do we know that the Robt. E Lee high school we are looking for is in Houston? Searching the Charley project I have found Robert E Lee high schools in Boulder, CO, Baton Rouge, LA and Washington D.C.

OK - so I answered my own question :blushing: I can only blame the problem I had on acute exhaustion - sorry!

Has earlier yearbooks been looked at? Class rings can be ordered usually as early as Freshman year. Maybe she moved before senior year

I'm not sure how things worked in 1975, but when I was in high school from 99-02, we couldn't order our class rings until we were juniors. We ordered them fall of Junior year with the class year of our expected graduation on them.

Have we determined the ring found with the body belonged to Princess Doe, or do we believe it was the property of a relative/close friend?

Do they sell class rings in pawn shops?

One thing I thought of...

we we keep looking for a female that looks like princess blue. Since princess blue was too young to have graduated in 1975, then we know not to look for her but a relative. All this time I have to say I've always looked for a female relative. But how do we know it wasn't a male relative? Maybe we should go over the pics again and look for a male that has features similar to princess blue.

or as someone mentioned above, she could have liked the ring and bought it at a pawn shop or even just found it somewhere.

its been a while since Ive thought that the whole ring is throwing this case off. Surely by now, someone would have some sort of tip called in about this girl.

just my opinion but I'm starting to think we are focusing on a "lead" that really isn't one.

Time for me to think about this case a little more. There's got to be a clue somewhere that we are missing that could help solve this.

Something else I just thought of....

ive heard the SAME answer from EVERY teacher that I've asked this question to, "is it true that a teacher never forgets a students name"?

every answer has been practically the same... They may not always remember the name, but they always know the face.

so why after all these years have we been going after the 500 or so students that graduated in 1975?

woukdnt it have made more sense for the police to have the principle, secretary janitor, teachers, coaches, ect look at the princess blue sketch than to have the whole school look? Even in 1990, im sure there were still a handful of teachers there that were there in 1975.

Maybe be we've gone in the wrong direction. Maybe going after the faculty for answers would have been a better solution. Kids may not know each and every perdon personally in their grade. Especially with such a large class.

BUT... Faculty usually know everyone!!

And if we stay on the "ring lead" if it's really a lead....

If princess blue is wearing a 1975 class ring, and say that it is a relatives ring, then the more than likely, princess blue went to the SAME school but years later.

Take 1990 and her possible age of 15. That would make her either a freshman or a sophomore. So maybe we should be looking at the 1990 yearbooks at the younger grades.

OR be looking at an 8th grade yearbook for the school in the town.

So now this whole thing has my mind spinning.

how can we get ahold of 1990 and earlier year books to look for princess blue??

Do local libraries keep copies of yearbooks? What about the local schools? Don't they usually keep copies of the yearbooks for their own school?

The 1975 class of Robert E. Lee High School (in Houston) is having their 40th reunion in October. They also have a website.

Here is the link to the Memorial page:

http://www.lee75.org/class_inmemory.cfm

I live really close to where Princess Blue was found so this case just tears my heart out.

I live about 45 minutes from Robert E. Lee High School. In fact, I have two friends who graduated from there in 1984.

If I can help in anyway, let me know.

Did anyone know that the class associated with Princess Blue's ring created a website for their 40th reunion last year? They have a detailed list of everyone in the class, including those now deceased.

Not sure if this could be a resource, but here's the link:

http://www.lee75.org/class_classmates.cfm

I searched all the female names in NamUs to see if any were MPs. I did both married names and maiden names. Unless the spelling is off (including different ways of spelling a first name), none are in NamUs at time of posting.

Class of 75 deceased list Robert E Lee Houston High School.JPG

Did anyone know that the class associated with Princess Blue's ring created a website for their 40th reunion last year? They have a detailed list of everyone in the class, including those now deceased.

Not sure if this could be a resource, but here's the link:

http://www.lee75.org/class_classmates.cfm

Sent this message to the site administrator. Someone had to do it.

"Sorry if this is an intrusion.

If you ever hear about someone that's an official missing person from your graduation class then please let me or someone know. A ring from the Class of 1975 Robert E Lee High School in Houston turned up on a decedent individual, a person who has never been named. Most consider it likely that the decedent was given the ring due to her likely age. Likewise, if you ever hear of someone from your grad class having a missing child it might be a good lead.

https://identifyus.org/cases/989"

Just a thought, has anyone been able to check the High School yearbook for its football team? I think maybe looking at males with the initial L.
I graduated hs in 1980 and I remember that the school rings were not normally purchased by any student until their graduating year and the only guys that seemed to buy them were the Football players.

Just a thought, has anyone been able to check the High School yearbook for its football team? I think maybe looking at males with the initial L.
I graduated hs in 1980 and I remember that the school rings were not normally purchased by any student until their graduating year and the only guys that seemed to buy them were the Football players.
Looking into football players sounds like a good idea but the L might stand for Lee as in Robert E Lee highschool.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back