State v. Bradley Cooper 5-2-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he became crazed in April, when he was given a copy of the separation draft, he sure had a delayed reaction.

Crazed, for a bloodless soul like BC, means something snapped in his head and he started pondering the possibilities. By default, to ponder someone's murder is crazed thinking, whether it shows on the outside or not. This was not a crime of passion.

In all this discussion, no one has brought up the affidavit of the ex girlfriend. That is huge, as it is a rare insight into the real BC. Who, I might add, no one in his current incarnation as all-around-meek-computer-geek really seemed to know or have a handle on. There is a reason for that IMO. If you have any experience with a psychopath, you recognize BC. It behooves them to keep their real selves firmly under wraps. The one thing you don't ever do to a psychopath is thwart them. The ex girlfriend did, and NC did.

ETA: NC tried, I should say. Her every attempt was blocked, from April onwards.

Windows isn't supposed to crash, but it does. Especially Win Vista, I know only too well it does. I have files that are corrupt, files with incorrect date stamps, orphaned files. Is there a hacker or some policeman tampering with my computer? Nope. Thank you Microsoft for that gift. Occasionally my operating system stops functioning. Occasionally I have malware despite the fact that I run a good virus checking/removal program, system protection software, I scan the computer and check for all kinds of things...and yet, sometimes something gets through anyway. Conspiracy? Not likely.

But make no mistake, I'm so going to use this 'spoilage' theory to claim why a report can't be run promptly at work. I may also have to include the excuse that the CPD obviously did something nefarious to my computer as well. Hey, it's working in this case, it should be able to fly at work too.
You probably do have corrupt files and files with incorrect time stamps but I bet you don't have a group of .cur files and image files that were the result of a google maps search with identical time stamps down to the micro-second. The identical time stamp is what makes the files look like they were obviously planted. That just doesn't happen during a real search and zoom, etc.

Question for our atty friends:

If the jury is hung, does the state have to decide to retry within a certain time period? During the decision period, would BC have to remain in jail?

At this point, I think the only verdict I'd be surprised at would be 2nd degree. I'd understand everything else, including a hung jury. It's so unusual for a defendant to be found not guilty in this type of high publicity case that I just assume it will be guilty.

There was no two year affair. They had an encounter twice, once in the closet and once in the car, it sounded like she serviced him both times.

Call it what you may but this is what started everything.
This is the reason Nancy was done and I imagine why she is dead. If I were HM I would be moving far, far away!!

Question for our atty friends:

If the jury is hung, does the state have to decide to retry within a certain time period? During the decision period, would BC have to remain in jail?

At this point, I think the only verdict I'd be surprised at would be 2nd degree. I'd understand everything else, including a hung jury. It's so unusual for a defendant to be found not guilty in this type of high publicity case that I just assume it will be guilty.

I do not believe that there is a statutory time period within which the State must decide to retry, however most decisions are made rather quickly. Technically a hung jury results in a mistrial, so the Judge could at that point entertain any requests for pretrial release made by the defendant. He could either allow the defendant to post bond or keep him remanded to custody without bond or waive bond all together and free him pending retrial.

Call it what you may but this is what started everything.
This is the reason Nancy was done and I imagine why she is dead. If I were HM I would be moving far, far away!!

I don't think the HM "affair" is the reason NC is dead (if in fact BC killed her). Remember, NC had an "affair" with the guy she brought to her sister's wedding before BC had an affair with HM. I think it's safe to say BC and NC had a dysfunctional marriage and both wanted out. It's not like we have seen ANY evidence BC planned on having a relationship with anybody (HM or the french chick) immediately after NC was gone.

If I were HM I'd be completely ashamed of myself for having the entire city of Cary know how I had such low morals and character. In that regard, I'd want to move far far away - not for anything else.

You probably do have corrupt files and files with incorrect time stamps but I bet you don't have a group of .cur files and image files that were the result of a google maps search with identical time stamps down to the micro-second. The identical time stamp is what makes the files look like they were obviously planted. That just doesn't happen during a real search and zoom, etc.

I can assure you that no, I was not searching Google maps on July 11, 2008 looking over at and then zooming into Fielding Dr/Brittaby Ct.

I cannot say the same for Brad Cooper though. I can't imagine how those 'corrupt' police, on July 15th, knew to change file timestamps. First they'd have to get into Brad Cooper's LOCKED/Password Protected laptop, which was on the CSCO network, avoid detection through logfiles, then analyze BC's computer to know what to tamper with. These are the guys who don't examine the computers--they unplug and remove the battery and tape everything together. But yeah, they somehow are computer experts--enough to know how to get into the file structure and start messing around. :rolleyes:. Sorry, that just doesn't fly in the face of logic or common sense. Their reason for trying to nail Brad Cooper? Their reason for nailing him using an obscure method that requires computer expertise they don't have? :biggrin:

However, I will be using this .cur file conspiracy as part of my elaborate ruse at work, which should hopefully get me out of doing at least a half day of work, maybe more if I'm lucky. I see how well it plays to the audience here, so I know I can pull this off to a less suspecting audience. Mwaaahaaaahaaaaa.

We had a poster demonstrate that the timestamps can be identical so I don't believe there is any reason to think the files were planted.

I don't think the HM "affair" is the reason NC is dead (if in fact BC killed her). Remember, NC had an "affair" with the guy she brought to her sister's wedding before BC had an affair with HM. I think it's safe to say BC and NC had a dysfunctional marriage and both wanted out. It's not like we have seen ANY evidence BC planned on having a relationship with anybody (HM or the french chick) immediately after NC was gone.

If I were HM I'd be completely ashamed of myself for having the entire city of Cary know how I had such low morals and character. In that regard, I'd want to move far far away - not for anything else.

I do agree that the marriage was very disfunctional and this was in fact a symptom...but the HM affair was the catalyst.

Any attorney's out there?

Why is the defense presenting closing arguments, followed by the state? I thought it was supposed to be the oppostite.

Can anyone explain? Thanks in advance!

The FBI witnesses that examined the entire hard drive said there was not evidence of planting or tampering.

Do you think they are inept or part of the conspiracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie