A few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has been established as lies under oath?

What are you talking about?

The leveson enquiry where journalists stated under oath they had printed false stories about the mccanns. At the same inquiry UK police stated under oath that they were aware the stories implicating the McCann's, including the ones about DNA, were false but when journalists asked if they were true they refused to comment as they did not want to upset the Portuguese police.

An E.V.R.D. dogs alerts to SCENT !

"In every place marked by the blood dog it was confirmed there was DNA."

Report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

(snip)

" All the inspections were recorded in sound and image and were directed by our British colleagues that accompanied the dogs.

Among the great number of objects and locales inspected, the dogs marked the following places:
1. Apartment 5 A, Ocean Club resort, the place from where the child disappeared
1.1. Cadaver odour
* Master bedroom, in a corner, by the wardrobe
* Living room, behind the sofa, by the side window
1.2. Blood dog:
* Living room behind the sofa, close to the lateral window (on the same spot signalled by the cadaver dog);
2. Front garden to the apartment 5A
2.1. Cadaver dog
* Flower bed (the dog handler commented on the 'lightness' of the odor)
3. Apartments where the rest of the group were staying
* NOTHING was detected by the dogs
4. Actual residence of the McCann
* NOTHING was detected on the house by any of the dogs
5. At Aldeia da Luz
* NOTHING was detected by any of the dogs
6. Clothes and belongings of McCann family
6.1. Cadaver dog:
* 2 pieces of clothing of Kate McCann
* One piece of Madeleine McCann
* Madeleine's soft toy
* The odour was detected when the toy was still in the interior of the actual residence of the McCann
* It was confirmed in out of the house conditions
7. Vehicle used by the McCann family
7.1. Cadaver dog:
* Marked the key of the car
* Marked the interior of the booth
7.2. Blood dog
* Marked the car key
* Marked the interior of the booth
8. Car used by a family friend that was staying in the same resort, in some of the same days
* Nothing was detected by any of the dogs
9. All the cars used by the arguido Robert Murat and the people that are close to him
* Nothing was detected by any of the dogs."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

That is untrue, DNA was not found in all of the locations the dog alerted to, but as its owner stated it alerts to all bodily fluids it would not matter if it was. I am not sure what you mean when you say the evrd alerted to the interior of the car booth, do you mean boot because that is incorrect. You quote does not match the statement given by the handler, the fss report or the video.

That is untrue, DNA was not found in all of the locations the dog alerted to, but as its owner stated it alerts to all bodily fluids it would not matter if it was. I am not sure what you mean when you say the evrd alerted to the interior of the car booth, do you mean boot because that is incorrect. You quote does not match the statement given by the handler, the fss report or the video.

I clearly stated the Official Report
( including LINK )

Report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

In regards to Leveson Report it was an inquiry the Culture, Practices and Ethics of the Press !!

Nothing to do with Madeline's case or THE PJ.

Seriously, have YOU actually read the Official Files ??

Rule number one for criminals - never admit to anything.

Kate displayed this when she sat in the PJ interrogation room and refused to utter a word.

The leveson enquiry where journalists stated under oath they had printed false stories about the mccanns. At the same inquiry UK police stated under oath that they were aware the stories implicating the McCann's, including the ones about DNA, were false but when journalists asked if they were true they refused to comment as they did not want to upset the Portuguese police.

Can you link this report, please? I don't believe I have every seen it and it would be helpful if I could review it.

Thanks,

Salem

I clearly stated the Official Report
( including LINK )

In regards to Leveson Report it was an inquiry the Culture, Practices and Ethics of the Press !!

Nothing to do with Madeline's case or THE PJ.

Seriously, have YOU actually read the Official Files ??

How can you say that journalists swearing under oath they wrote false stories about the Madeleine McCann case , and the police swearing on oath that they knew the stories were false but refused to correct them because they did not want to upset the PJ has nothing to do with the McCann case and PJ?

And almeida wrote the half time report which was discredited by the final report (the scandel he got himself into did not exactly help his credibility either), which stated there was no evidence against the McCann's.

Also you did not clarify what you meant by car booth? If it was boot grime states clearly Eddie did not alert there.

Can you link this report, please? I don't believe I have every seen it and it would be helpful if I could review it.

Thanks,

Salem

http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk

Here is the main page, it contained the final report by leveson, as well as all witness statements including the McCann's, Jeremy Lawton (who stated PJ leaked information to the Portuguese press that misrepresented the DNA evidence and caused people to think it implicated the McCann's) etc

(snipped)

Jeremy Lawton (who stated PJ leaked information to the Portuguese press that misrepresented the DNA evidence and caused people to think it implicated the McCann's) etc

BBM
" However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann."

John Lowe - Forensic Scientist at FFS

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

"Stuart (Prior) contacts the FSS and asks them if they think the Portuguese are idiots. We hear him saying:
“With a lot less than that, we would have already arrested someone in England.”

(snipped)

WHAT THE LABORATORY REPORTS BRING TO LIGHT

The preliminary results from FSS were enlightening in a way, and confirmed the information given by the EVRD (Enhanced Victim Recovery Dog) and the CSI dog.

- The CSI dog, Keela, signaled the presence of human blood where Eddie, the EVRD dog, marked the presence of cadaver odour – on the floor tiles behind the sofa in the lounge "

http://truthofthelie.com/the-book/chapter-18/

It had absolutely nothing to do with the criminal investigation regarding the Disappearance of Madeline McCann !!

Gerry Mccann just happened to be one of 337 witnesses called and about 300 others who made statements.

Others included Sienna Miller, Hugh Grant, Steve Coogan & J.K. Rowling !!

Thanks,

Salem

The Official Report is over 2,000 pages !!

But there is an 8 page Summary by Lord Justice Leveson both can be found on the official site :

http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/about/the-report/

A bit simpler summary :

Leveson Inquiry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BBM
" However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann."

John Lowe - Forensic Scientist at FFS

"Stuart (Prior) contacts the FSS and asks them if they think the Portuguese are idiots. We hear him saying:
“With a lot less than that, we would have already arrested someone in England.”

(snipped)

WHAT THE LABORATORY REPORTS BRING TO LIGHT

The preliminary results from FSS were enlightening in a way, and confirmed the information given by the EVRD (Enhanced Victim Recovery Dog) and the CSI dog.

- The CSI dog, Keela, signaled the presence of human blood where Eddie, the EVRD dog, marked the presence of cadaver odour – on the floor tiles behind the sofa in the lounge "

http://truthofthelie.com/the-book/chapter-18/

That's from amarals book not the files. British police would never arrest someone on that DNA, the most simple reason being that all of madeleibes markers are found in her parents dna. Amaral was being very misleading to suggest the DNA came from Madeleine.

I dont understand the dna evidence too much BUT all of the confirmed dna components found behind the couch matched madeleines....and those components were of blood as it was where the blood dog reacted and from where samples were collected and sent to the forensic science services

Now if anyone wants to say those components could be the same as anyones in the world, well carry on as it makes a mockery of the fss and dna police work

That's from amarals book not the files. British police would never arrest someone on that DNA, the most simple reason being that all of madeleibes markers are found in her parents dna. Amaral was being very misleading to suggest the DNA came from Madeleine.

:facepalm:

NO IT'S NOT !!

I Clearly stated ( AGAIN )

QUOTE & LINK to PJ Files

JOHN LOWE - FORENSIC SCIENTIST at FSS !!

I dont understand the dna evidence too much BUT all of the confirmed dna components found behind the couch matched madeleines....and those components were of blood as it was where the blood dog reacted and from where samples were collected and sent to the forensic science services

Now if anyone wants to say those components could be the same as anyones in the world, well carry on as it makes a mockery of the fss and dna police work

No it does not.
First the fss report said the DNA from the floor tiles contained components compatible with Gerry and Madeleine McCann. It does not say this is their DNA, nor could it since their components as it were are not unique to them and so cannot rule out others including the McCann family who owned the flat ( different McCann's to madeleine's family) and given the same surname and nationality is very likely to share a large number of markers. In fact there is a one in three thousand chance that a perfect stranger has three markers in common with you.
The DNA in the car boot also contained markers compatible with madeleines DNA, but what those like amaral neglect to mention is that each and every one of madeleines marker is compatible with her parents I.e if you took a mixed sample of Kate's and Gerry's DNA all nineteen markers compatible with madeleines would be found ditto for her siblings (they may have twenty different markers though, but all twenty would be found). And in this case the fifteen markers found that were compatible with Madeleine may have come from five different people making the odds of her markers turning up virtually one hundred percent given the number of relatives who used that car. The evrd did not indicate here, but the CSI dog did. This means that if we think the dogs are reliable that the material in the boot was FRESH blood since the evrd only alerts to old dried blood but NOT fresh blood according to its handler. Therefore if the dogs are reliable then the DNA in the car came from someone who was alive at least as shortly as right before the dogs searched the car which was in July 2007.

:facepalm:

NO IT'S NOT !!

I Clearly stated ( AGAIN )

QUOTE & LINK to PJ Files

JOHN LOWE - FORENSIC SCIENTIST at FSS !!

That bit is, but the poor analysis implying this means it is madeleines DNA is amaral.

And look at this, the fss are just the expert witnesses they do not order arrests. So why does amaral claim that when the DNA analysis said it could not be identified as madeleines prior called fss and yelled at them saying did they think the Portuguese were stupid and this would be enough to arrest someone in the UK ( which is a lie). All that comes across as is prior trying to get the fss to alter the findings which I don't believe prior did.

Ahhhh the old "The DNA is crap" argument.

Let's break it down...

LE brought in blood and cadaver dogs.

Neither should have alerted but Grime is on record saying Eddie the Cadaver dog got wildly excited when he entered 5a, which means he smelled cadaver. He went on to indicate in a few select spots in the apartment, Kate's clothing, cuddle cat, the Renault.

Bear in mind the dogs were owned and trained by the British police and Grime was actually PC Grime at the time. He got paid no matter what the dogs found, there was no ulterior motive.

So, swabs were taken at these few alert sites.

DNA consistent with Madeleine was found at these isolated spots - exactly where the dogs said it would be.

I could stop there - in most universes the DNA would be enough to charge the parents.

Team McCann worked their PR magic, dismissing the DNA as rubbish, doesn't prove anything.

The thing with the DNA is, it was low copy. This means it has to be amplified artificially which is when the scientific certainty is diluted - we had 15 out of 19 alleles belonging ONLY to Madeleine.

Evidentiary DNA has to be 100%. The DNA in Madeleine case is not 100% certainty, more like 80%.

What cannot be dismissed is the fact that McCann DNA existed at all in the cadaver alert sites.

In most cases, such as Caylees, the dogs alert is sufficient for LE to lay charges, per Casey Anthony. In the McCann case the reaction was to publicly denigrate both the dogs and the science - hence the "Dogs/DNA are crap" argument we see constantly regurgitated by McCann supporters.

All while totally ignoring genuine evidence - just like suppressing the e-fit.

What grieving, bereft parent does THAT!???!

No it does not.
First the fss report said the DNA from the floor tiles contained components compatible with Gerry and Madeleine McCann. It does not say this is their DNA, nor could it since their components as it were are not unique to them and so cannot rule out others including the McCann family who owned the flat ( different McCann's to madeleine's family) and given the same surname and nationality is very likely to share a large number of markers. In fact there is a one in three thousand chance that a perfect stranger has three markers in common with you.
The DNA in the car boot also contained markers compatible with madeleines DNA, but what those like amaral neglect to mention is that each and every one of madeleines marker is compatible with her parents I.e if you took a mixed sample of Kate's and Gerry's DNA all nineteen markers compatible with madeleines would be found ditto for her siblings (they may have twenty different markers though, but all twenty would be found). And in this case the fifteen markers found that were compatible with Madeleine may have come from five different people making the odds of her markers turning up virtually one hundred percent given the number of relatives who used that car. The evrd did not indicate here, but the CSI dog did. This means that if we think the dogs are reliable that the material in the boot was FRESH blood since the evrd only alerts to old dried blood but NOT fresh blood according to its handler. Therefore if the dogs are reliable then the DNA in the car came from someone who was alive at least as shortly as right before the dogs searched the car which was in July 2007.

So many words..and jumping up and down on a trampolene.......oh well.....keep calm and carry on trying on to convince?..preferrably with just TRUTHS...that would be ok but less of the untruths thanks...

Ps you are wrong the csi dog reacts to any blood, old and new....

So you have no idea what they meant by booth as there is no such thing as a booth in a car. I would suggest he meant boot but grime says the evrd did not alert there, the CSI did.

What do you mean
" So you have no idea what they meant by booth as there is no such thing as a booth in a car " ???

AGAIN IT'S A QUOTE !!

I know exactly what they meant.

" The Renault Scenic vehicle number plate 59-DA-27

( snip )

was subjected to a forensic search by officers from the Scientific Police Laboratory and another sniffer KEELA, which detected human blood remains, the following results were noted:

03.53 the
dog marked a zone on the right inferior side of the inside of the luggage compartment of the vehicle

It's all in the ACTUAL PJ FILES
( there's even pictures if your still struggling !! )

sun-dogs4of7_small.JPG

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DOGS_INSPECTION.htm

So you have no idea what they meant by booth as there is no such thing as a booth in a car. I would suggest he meant boot but grime says the evrd did not alert there, the CSI did.

:doh:

For the LAST TIME :

EVRD ALERTS TO SCENT
( kinda like a SMELL )

THEN

CSI brought in to search & alert for biologicals !!!

As far as I am aware SCENT/SMELL doesn't leave DNA !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy