GUILTY FL - Jerry 'Mike' Williams, 31, Tallahassee, 16 Dec 2000 *Wife Arrested in 2017*

This case is so deeply disturbing to me. I keep hoping that some new evidence will be found.

I've looked for the Alligator Alibi book, and unfortunately I don't see it on lulu now.

Thanks so much for the link Leomoon80. I gleaned two very useful pieces of info from it:

1. The book might still be available for purchase at a newsstand. (info at link)

2. Those under suspicion are in the process of moving to a new house.

I very much hope that something new will be found.

This may be a crazy idea but I wonder if there's any way Mike's mom or someone representing her anonymously, (so Denise wouldn't know) could buy the house where Mike and Denise lived? That way his mom could do her own digging for evidence.

I agree with the poster upthread who said there's a reason Denise stayed in that house for so long. She's hiding something, imo.

I guess we have to face up to the fact that in this life, oftentimes, there is not justice, even for outright murder.

I recall one case years ago, that was very very "fishy" no pun intended, but it took place in a fishing town in Mass. The husband mysteriously went overboard, and you know darn well it was the wife when you hear the details of the event. That case even had the next guy on the shores, mysteriously around her like this case, to help the grieving widow through the trauma. :)
So often money plays a role too. The inheritance, etc.when one goes this far to carry out a crime.

I think true justice comes later on.

But anything is worth a try, sometimes, trying can help, even years and years later.

There is no expiration date to prosecute someone for murder. As long as some detective somewhere, picks up the case and cares enough to invest time and energy, his dept's energy into it. We hear of such happening, every now and then.

You're right, Leomoon 80. Many times justice is nowhere to be found.

I just feel so bad for Mike's mom because her pain is so evident. I want her to get an answer and I think the only way that will happen is if she can get her hands on that house and find evidence that Mike met his end there.

Or if Denise and Brian break up some day and turn on each other. Assuming they're guilty of course.. which I do.

This case really bothers me because it seems like the victim was such a nice guy! Not to mention the fact that it's GLARINGLY obvious who needs to be investigated further (hint: it's 2 people, a man and a woman), yet our justice system is clearly no friend to common sense.

I do think that home desperately needs to be examined by law enforcement.

As I recall from reading the case originally, and seeing it on TV, (and it's been awhile), the wife's family especially her father was instrumental in all the legal moves, and knew people in this town in high places.

That's all I vaguely recall now, but I remember thinking, well "no wonder the police did a shabby job investigating this case"

I saw ID's Disappeared pertaining to this case, courtesy of my DVR! I've a sinking sensation in my stomach and feel that the Justice System TRULY failed Mike Williams!!!!! It's never too late to do the right thing

Just watched the episode of "Disappeared" there - it is genuinely scary that people can get away with cold blooded murder like that.

Remembering The Missing In Tallahassee
10/8/13

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/T...g-Persons-Stops-in-Tallahassee-226970791.html

The group stopped in Tallahassee this afternoon, highlighting the case of Michael Williams.

Williams went missing December 16, 2000. His mother, Cheryl, says she still has hope.

Cheryl Williams says, "I want the world to know he was a good person. he was a wonderful father, wonderful son, wonderful brother. It's horrible not knowing what happened to him. This group adding Mike's name to their list brings awareness that he's out there somewhere, either dead or alive."

Just saw the disappeared episode. How more obvious can it be that her was murdered by the "persons of interest". It makes me sick that they're getting away with murder. I hope as Mike's daughter gets older, she'll ask questions.

According to “Disappeared”, Mike stopped by his office that morning and picked up his shotgun.

Does anyone know for certain that the shotgun was at the office Friday night and gone Saturday morning?

If yes, then

a.) Someone took the shotgun
b.) Whomever took the shotgun knows what happened to Mike

If Mike didn't take the shotgun, then this leaves a fairly short list of suspects. Find out who took it, and you have your prime suspect.

If no one else took it, then it had to be Mike. From this we know that Mike

a.) left the house that morning
b.) made it to the office to pick up his shotgun
c.) left the office with his shotgun

which makes it highly probable that Mike

a.) intended to go hunting
b.) wasn't killed at his house
c.) should be relatively near his intended destination
d.) would not be too close to the search site (where his truck and boat were found)
e.) is somewhere in deep water with something countering his buoyancy or somewhere in the woods near the lake

According to “Disappeared”, Mike stopped by his office that morning and picked up his shotgun.

Does anyone know for certain that the shotgun was at the office Friday night and gone Saturday morning?

If yes, then

a.) Someone took the shotgun
b.) Whomever took the shotgun knows what happened to Mike

If Mike didn't take the shotgun, then this leaves a fairly short list of suspects. Find out who took it, and you have your prime suspect.

If no one else took it, then it had to be Mike. From this we know that Mike

a.) left the house that morning
b.) made it to the office to pick up his shotgun
c.) left the office with his shotgun

which makes it highly probable that Mike

a.) intended to go hunting
b.) wasn't killed at his house
c.) should be relatively near his intended destination
d.) would not be too close to the search site (where his truck and boat were found)
e.) is somewhere in deep water with something countering his buoyancy or somewhere in the woods near the lake

:goodpost:

Also, :wagon: to Websleuths, sbedwards!

Glad you've joined us. :seeya:

The wife was trying to get money from one insurance policy only twenty days after Mike went missing, while they were still actively searching for him, even though she was still receiving his income from his employer. WTH. When are they going to bring these people to justice??

Bump for Mike

After rewatching his Dissapeared episode on youtube this morning, i cant help but think his ex wife and best friend are definitely hiding something.

I pray that Ms. Williams can one day find closure

The most damning aspect, I felt, was that Mike was sold an insurance policy by Christian, the best friend. This is the friend who then goes on to Marry Denise the ex wife.

When LE attempt to question Christian he refuses and lawyers up, as does Denise. Consequently they have not been questioned or taken polygraphs.

Dear god how much clearer can it be? They might as well have "No 1. suspects" tattooed on their foreheads.

I'm glad LE has put pressure on them by pointing at the finger at them obviously if not officially. I get the impression this investigation was hampered by it never being treated as a criminal investigation. When items like waders just started appearing things should have immediately changed though.

I hope this secret burns the way through these people and out into the open.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back