CA - Robert Limon, 38, murdered, Tehachapi, 17 Aug 2014

This link (originally posted above) has an interesting comment. The comments are run thru fb, but I didn't find THIS article on their fb page!

http://m.vvdailypress.com/article/20141121/NEWS/141129960

Comment by user WW explains how you cannot accidentally find the job location. He's an employee and had trouble figuring it out.

Partial comment:

All of the BNSF and UP employees I've talked to were NOT aware of the BNSF building where Rob was killed. We've never been there. We don't know how to get there. The guys in train service based in Bakersfield and Needles have no means of getting there because it's nowhere near the tracks from what I'm told. When you work on the train, you don't have a work vehicle to use. I always figured the Rapid Responder hung out at a restaurant or hotel parking lot in between calls, so the existence of the building was a surprise.*

This link (originally posted above) has an interesting comment. The comments are run thru fb, but I didn't find THIS article on their fb page!

http://m.vvdailypress.com/article/20141121/NEWS/141129960

Comment by user WW explains how you cannot accidentally find the job location. He's an employee and had trouble figuring it out.

Partial comment:

All of the BNSF and UP employees I've talked to were NOT aware of the BNSF building where Rob was killed. We've never been there. We don't know how to get there. The guys in train service based in Bakersfield and Needles have no means of getting there because it's nowhere near the tracks from what I'm told. When you work on the train, you don't have a work vehicle to use. I always figured the Rapid Responder hung out at a restaurant or hotel parking lot in between calls, so the existence of the building was a surprise.*

That comment was very interesting, lots of detail we wouldn't have known. Even more interesting, the account the comment was posted from was created 13 hours ago (fake). That's ok, I hope the person continues to post, someone needs to speak the truth.

The more we learn the more I understand why the DA declined to charge Sabrina. The evidence against her is circumstantial, and a good defense attorney would blow it out of the water. The only way they could re-charge, is if the defendant can point investigator's to evidence that links Sabrina, that is not solely based on his word.

That was part of the evidence they used to charge her, which the DA said wasn't strong enough. Wish we knew more details.

The fact he was over at her house after Robert was murdered doesn't look good. Was she really grieving his loss?

She so transparent. It's really sick. I hope this case is followed by one of the major shows (Dateline, 48 hrs, etc). Sadly it has all the makings of a show. Murder, conspiracy, texting, sexting (I'm sure there was some of that, yeah?), lying in wait, an affair. On and on. And the poor children. Really, with this for a mom, his family must be beside themselves. Can't even imagine.

Does any one know how Sabrina and Hearn met? Did Robert know him? Did they socialize in the same circle?

I would like to know Jonathan Hearn and Sabrina Limon's alibi for the time of the murder !!!

Has anyone seen this photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UNBELIEVABLE how deceptive and cold a person/wife/mother can be :eek:

IMHO this woman has to be a psychopath to be able to do what she has apparently done.

Robert Limon was murdered Aug 17, 2014.

3 weeks later, Sep 9th, 2014 his now arrested wife, Sabrina SanMillan Limon, suspected of the murder along with her lover, posted this:

https://www.facebook.com/sabrina.s.limon

Sabrina SanMillan Limon
September 9

Words can not being to express my thankful heart. Robert showed his love, compassion, hardworking skills,and genuine kindness to everyone he met. Through this pain and unbelievable tragedy, Robs love continues on. The love and kindness given back to me and OUR kid's has been overwhelming. We THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for acts of random kindness that has been shown to us. Flowers. Gifts. Hugs. Food. All of the love love that has come to us has been such a BEAUTIFUL tribute to the AMAZING man Robert was and will never be forgotten. As i express my gratitude, I become more deeply aware of it. And feel the need to express it. The key to happiness in life is love and be loved. God blessed US with Rob for the time he did,and the love he gave was more than some ever will feel or show. I will never let Robs love die or fade out. I will carry it with me where ever i go, and remind our children of it daily as they grow.
~It is better to give and receive.
ACTS 20:35
We received something wonderful from Rob Limons life and the effects are truly overwhelming. It's a feeling of joy, yet I'm totally numb to the fact that I'm left on earth now without him. I look towards God and the beautiful sky HE painted with colors that fill my heart with hope to see Rob again some day.
Rob is a real example of how short life is and how fast it can be over. It's what we're remembered by is up to each of us daily.
Thank you ALL for being a part of our life and our love!
God bless.
Love, Sabrina, Robbie & LeAnna Limon

It makes me sick to read this knowing that she is now a suspect, along with her lover, of murdering her husband and father of her two children !

The above reference has been deleted. It appears that the Facebook account mentioned above is no longer active. Another thing to make me wonder -- why?

Article says he has a lot of community connections. Let's hope those CONNECTIONS don't help him!!! :jail:

I'm guessing they met through something at church. She seemed very "churchy" before the fb was deleted. And everyone called them the perfect family. I don't think Robert had a clue. He might have been FRIENDS with the perp! UGH

Apparently some can see it and some can't?? Add me to the can't group. Are my settings wrong?

ETA: wait, it's been removed?

I wish mods would move this to the waiting for trial thread. Maybe more people would post. Guess since the group is private we are out of luck.

Apparently some can see it and some can't?? Add me to the can't group. Are my settings wrong?

ETA: wait, it's been removed?

It was made private right after the arrests were made.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back