NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM upthread years ago someone mentioned a guy w a family who worked at the store at one time!!!

Bob Ward Fox25 (@Bward3): https://twitter.com/Bward3?s=09

An investigator told me yesterday, we always thought if we IDd Allenstown victims, we'd have killer. But it's opposite. #fox25

Authorities know the identity of the killer, but still no names for the victims in the barrels in Allenstown, NH. #fox25

Kokowski: The 4 Allenstown victims and Evans wife died of blunt force trauma. Wife and oldest child dismembered. #Fox25

The Allenstown victims were wrapped in material and electrical wire. Evans worked in Manch mills as mechanic/electrician #fox25

Kokowski: The wire used on the Allenstown bodies came from the Carol Cable. That's where Denise Beaudin worked. #Fox25

Bob Evans. Worked at Bear Brook Store located on property where Allenstown bodies were found. #fox25

Likely the barrels containing the bodies, came from the Mill where Evans worked. #Fox25

Evans born between 1936 to 52. Had 5 aliases. Not sure of his true ID. Could be former Navy. He was alcoholic. #fox25

Evans lived in campgrounds trailer parks and motels. #Fox25

Evans lived in NH 1970s to 1981. Mid 80s in CA. 1987 poss in Preston, ID. #fox25

There could be 7 victims in this case. 4 in Allenstown, Denise Beaudin, his wife in CA, and mother of his child found in NH #Fox25

Unofficial places tied to Evans: 11 states, including Texas, plus Quebec Canada. #fox25

Strelzin: We are confident he killed 4 ppl in Allenstown. We have concerns for the mother of the child. #Fox25

Strelzin: We will search Allenstown property in spring. Will check to see if anything is buried on property. #fox25

Contact NH Cold Case unit: 603.223.3856 w/info on Bob Evans. #Fox25

Daughter Lisa wrote statement: I have 3 beautiful children and loving husband. Plz turn focus to unIDd victims. #fox25

Evans was seen with other women and children during 12 years as fugitive. Used children as bait to lure women towards him. #Fox25

Kokowski: There is no information that Evans had a child. No one saw him with child found in Allenstown. #Fox25

Strelzin: And DNA proves Evans was not the father of Denise Beaudin's daughter, who was abandoned in CA. #fox25

Strelzin: We believe Beaudin is dead, killed between NH and CA. But we will check Allenstown again. #Fox25

Strelzin: We are confident Bob Evans real name is not Bob Evans. We hope ppl see picture and come forward.
#Fox25

Strelzin: we think the Allenstown victims were killed and disposed of, shortly before he left NH in 1981. #Fox25

Ok so my question is, why did it take so long for authorities to identify RE as the bio father of the middle child in the barrel? Did it take them that long to run his prison DNA?
I think that's because of the number of aliases he used. It looks like once they got the DNA on "Lisa" they found the Allenstown connection, and things went pretty quick after that.

I cannot imagine the trauma the little girl went through. He was arrested for a DUI with the baby Dawn/Lisa with him. where did the baby go after he was arrested? Hard to imagine cops would not dig in to where the Mom was or if he was even the childs father. Of course they didnt have DNA then.

Dawn/Lisa was the child that was abandoned at the RV park. He kept her until about 5-6 years old. I can't imagine the trauma that poor child went through being alone with that monster all those years.

T
Dawn/Lisa was the child that was abandoned at the RV park. He kept her until about 5-6 years old. I can't imagine the trauma that poor child went through being alone with that monster all those years.

Thank you and welcome to WS! :welcome:

Does anyone see info like height, weight, eye color, etc for this guy?

Before I close the tab and lose it I'm going to put this case on here as a possible victim: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/320ufca.html

He was out of custody and unaccounted for at that time I believe. She was bludgeoned and "The electrician's tape used to tie up the victim had been purchased at the military surplus store in Oakley."

Wow, just wow...

A few points/questions that came to my mind -

1) Where is Denise Beaudin? We need to trawl through possible Jane Does that may be a match for her. Emphasis on California Does I think.

2) I agree with the previous poster who suggested that Elizabeth Evans would probably have been the mother of the middle child that Bob fathered. LE needs to find out what Elizabeth's maiden name was in order to identify her. This will probably be difficult - Bob Evans was living under false identities so therefore wouldn't have been able to file official paperwork to legalise the marriage (see the Jun marriage that was also not legalised.)

3) Elizabeth Evans is probably a Jane Doe somewhere too. Bob Evans probably murdered her when he met the adult Allenstown victim and her two daughters. Once they find out who Elizabeth actually was, they can hopefully get DNA from relatives and try to match her to a Doe.

4) The Allenstown victims were probably killed because Bob Evans met Denise.

5) Why didn't Bob Evans kill Dawn/Lisa? Did he ever use her to lure other women into his life? I believe that Bob Evans used the middle child to lure the other Allenstown victims into his life. Perhaps Lisa has memories that could provide clues.

6) How many more victims of Bob Evans are out there? I would bet my house that there are many more. We should make a list of mother/daughter missing and murder cases. Especially in California and NH. I also like the suggestion that Beth Doe could be a victim, I would like to know whether Bob Evans could have been the father of her unborn child.

7) Who the heck is Bob Evans anyway? Was he a fugitive? Was he listed as a missing person at any point? We should trawl missing NAMUS etc to see if any missing persons on there might be Bob Evans under his original identity.

These three photos are of the man believed to be Robert “Bob” Evans, circa 1985. NOTE: The full-beard photo is the actual picture of Evans. The other two photos have been enhanced to depict him without a beard and with a partial beard
-
See more at: http://www.unionleader.com/crime/nh...ng-persons-list-20161229#sthash.3TVHVJfO.dpuf

attachment.php

Attachments

• V5-161229327.jpg
    V5-161229327.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 397
I think that's because of the number of aliases he used. It looks like once they got the DNA on "Lisa" they found the Allenstown connection, and things went pretty quick after that.

The AG in the 2015 press conference said two things about that - it had to do with the victims' DNA profile strength and the standard/protocols of the criminal DNA db.
They must have changed their minds since then, but that's why it wasn't run back then.

TIMELINE OF EVENTS

In 1980, Evans was arrested and listed his spouse as Elizabeth Evans, though authorities do not know who that is.
Evans and Beaudin disappeared together in 1981, but no missing persons report was ever filed with authorities. The couple disappeared with their daughter, then known as "Dawn", but Evans later gave the daughter, now known as "Lisa", up for adoption.
In 1984 and 1985, Evans changed his name to Curtis Kimball. In 1985, Evans was arrested for drunk driving in California. He had his baby girl with him at the time. Around June or July of that year, Evans abandoned his daughter at a trailer park. The girl was placed into foster care and later adopted.
In 1986, when California went to investigate Evans for abandoning his child, he was no longer in the Santa Cruz area. In October of 1986, felony arrest warrants were put out for one of Evans' aliases: Gordon Curtis Jenson.
In 1988, Evans was arrested in San Luis Obispo, California for vehicle theft. This time, his alias was Gerry Mockerman.
In March of 1989, Evans was arrested on warrants out of Santa Cruz. In October of 1990, Evans made parole and took off the next day. Evans was then a fugitive for 12 years.
In August of 2001, Evans married Eunsoon Jun in Richmond, California using the name William Vanner. It was a backyard marriage and no official paperwork was filed.
In September of 2002, Jun was found buried in her basement. In November of the same year, Evans was arrested for Jun's murder and sentenced to 15 years to life in prison.
On December 28, 2010, Evans died in prison.
DNA tests from August, 2003 show that Beaudin's daughter is not biologically Evans'.

Why were some children spared? Why did he spare Denise's daughter and his "baby girl" he abandoned in 1985 if the two youngest bear brook murder victims were potentially too young to remember if they were to witness the murders? The middle child in bear brooks was his child we now know.

Was Denise before or after Bear Brook Victims? Another thing that I'm wondering is if Denise came before or after the murders of the 4 females. The wire on the victims came from Carol Cable, a place Denise had worked. Did Evans make Denise an unwilling accomplice to the murders and that's why they fled, and he later kills her?

Who is he?
As to Bob Evans true identity not being known, he could be a missing person or fugitive from way back. He could be one of the Alcatraz escapee's for all we know. His thing for young mothers may be a pattern. There could definitely be others!

I want to know where he was before 1981/NH and 90-02. There are more for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before I close the tab and lose it I'm going to put this case on here as a possible victim: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/320ufca.html

He was out of custody and unaccounted for at that time I believe. She was bludgeoned and "The electrician's tape used to tie up the victim had been purchased at the military surplus store in Oakley."

Holy cow, apearn, that sounds eerily like what happened to the Allenstown victims

It may have been in one of the earlier articles. If I stumble across it, I will let you know.

I want to know where he was before 1981/NH and 90-02. There are more for sure Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has 3 arrests in CA in 1980
In the pc, they said they knew he was also in NH in the late 70s.
They showed a picture of him taken in Manchester during the summer of 1980.
I'm a bit confused by the early timeline because he seemed to be back and forth between the east and west coast a few times. That takes money or a job that will pay for transportation.

CDCR would have taken his DNA for his 2002 case. they started in the late 90's. idk why it took so long.

This was a bit confusing. It sounded like they only had a fingerprint from him and that he'd been cremated so there was no DNA? But, wouldn't they have to have his DNA to prove he was the middle child's father. Can anyone clarify?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

FYI - I just recently found out that CODIS does compare DNA profiles between unidentified remains. I confirmed this with NamUs.
So for those of you looking to match up the middle child with known Jane Does, if they have existing profiles in CODIS, most likely, they've already been compared.

CDCR would have taken his DNA for his 2002 case. they started in the late 90's. idk why it took so long.
Two different standards and protocols for MP/UP DNA case files and the criminal DNA database.
They addressed this in the 2015 press conference about the Allenstown case.
The AG said he wasn't comfortable trying to match the victims with criminal profiles because he said they weren't strong enough.
I'm thinking that they changed their mind since Bob was dead and they wouldn't be violating any of his rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam