You're Invited to CrimeCon '17

Nah, it's overland, so Tricia can pick you all up in the official Sleuth Bus...

attachment.php

Hahaha. Yep, that's my van. Snacks included.

You meddlin' kids better be careful! Scoob and me are gonna go look for clues once the smoke clears!

Tricia be delighted to attend myself and my wife are going to go. Be nice to get out of Ireland for a few days. Can you let us know about hotel asap as i want to get it booked, hopefully they sell Guinness or i could get homesick pretty quick and need to get back to Dublin :happydance:

This isn't going to be some set-up with booths selling true-crime artifacts, I imagine?

Looks awesome!
I can't make it this year but hopefully next year and when I have more months of WS under my belt :D:D:D

I never treat myself to anything but I might just treat myself to this!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

They have a group rate if we can get 5+ people together. I'm not sure if that would be a larger discount than the 20% Websleuths one. The standard package is $299 and the VIP is $519. I can reach out and ask about group rates.

Also...Nurmi will be there!

They have a group rate if we can get 5+ people together. I'm not sure if that would be a larger discount than the 20% Websleuths one. The standard package is $299 and the VIP is $519. I can reach out and ask about group rates.

Also...Nurmi will be there!

I saw that! I was like (!!!!!!!)

Please inquire about group rates for us! I was wavering if it was too expensive or not. But we will see!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I blew this year's budget on music camps but if CrimeCon ever comes to Seattle I'll be first in line to sign up!

So who is really going?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nurmi?

Nurmi will be there! Also they announced recently on the Facebook page that Kratz and Fassbender from the Steven Avery trial will be guests as well.

I want to go but I haven't decided if it's actually possible yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nurmi will be there! Also they announced recently on the Facebook page that Kratz and Fassbender from the Steven Avery trial will be guests as well.

I want to go but I haven't decided if it's actually possible yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would like to also but not sure yet if this is the year?

New guest announcements on the page... including our one and only Tricia! [emoji106]

Also F Lee Bailey from the OJ Simpson trial and Harold Schechter, a serial killer and true crime author.

New guest announcements on the page... including our one and only Tricia! [emoji106]

Also F Lee Bailey from the OJ Simpson trial and Harold Schechter, a serial killer and true crime author.

And did you scroll down a bit further down?

TRICIA GRIFFITH
Websleuths is the premiere digital crime-solving community in the world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back