Identified! IN - Hammond, Bones found buried, gold ring, Oct'11 - Francine Carlson

Thank you. My mind is on her every day. My heart is broken. Wish someone could give me a read an but that's a lot of money and the unknown is the hard part of all of this.

Thank you. My mind is on her every day. My heart is broken. Wish someone could give me a read an but that's a lot of money and the unknown is the hard part of all of this.

I know who did this to her, the police told me and my sister. The police did the mouth swab sample for the DNA test at the Purdue calumet campus. My phone number is 2192569260 if anyone wouldn like to know the name of the man who did it and the cause of his death. Her ring is on my armour next to her ashes

**** you she was murdered, addiction didn't kill my mom she had a chance to recover as I have, had she not been taken from us

Tctopcat love u to brother can't believe u seen this. And makes me made to the person who said something about her health problems like they knew her cuz they read it online news no you don't know what she did or who she was nor do I as much but more then anyone online hope to learn more about this I still think someone knows something.

Hey **** you she always took care of us and kept in touch little do you know about what you saying. Might not know enough addicts to understand their story their life. Oh so you read in the paper she an addict so must be true. If or if not so still no one knows if she was drinking or doing something bad at the time to what I know being it's my mother she was clean and maybe just maybe someone got her cuz she is a pretty lady and took her and she was helpless ya don't know drugs or drinking didn't kill my mother a person did a selfless act and took her life. She cared about her kids. You need to learn about addicts and listen to some stories from them because your jumping to judge. And my momma is in my blood so I feel I'ma stand up for her and she can't talk so I'll say it for her. You think I have answers oh no never and I live with the unknown. Please go learn about addicts or facts before posting it.

I had asked that my response be deleted. I was out of town in a remote area & I had difficulties with both iPhone & new website. I meant NO disrespect--however garble came out. I wanted to send a message of support to her family. So sorry it didn't turn out that way

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back