This thread is for posters that believe Caylee is still alive #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it should be. You feel what you feel as does everone else.

My husband and I waited until we were emotionally/financially ready to have a child and we waited too long to be able to have our own. We are currently in the process of a second adoption and are looking for a child that is the same age as Caylee. Oh how we wish we could have her.

Because of that, I "feel" so many things. But what I "feel" ON THIS THREAD is a non-issue. This is a thread that 100 percent feels that she is alive and that is why I keep coming here to read what you have to say. The what, where and why is a non-issue for me for you never waiver that this sweet girl is alive.

I cannot speak for everyone on this forum's "Gut", "Feelings" or "Opinions", but, I know that EVERYONE in this forum is on Caylee's side weather anyone AGREES WTH THE PATH THAT GETS US THERE OR NOT.

It make me sad to see this little one reduced to an argument between "them" and "us". No matter how much I disagree, I have admiration of all of you that believe that Caylee is alive.

Consider this your pep talk.

What a sweet, eloquently spoken post.

I think I can speak for all of us here (just this once ;) ) in saying that it's especially refreshing to see your recognition of the fact that we are all here for Caylee.

It's great to hear something so positive and supportive from the other side of the fence, and I wish it would happen much more frequently.

I normally dislike most of these silly icons, but your post is so deserving. :blowkiss:

I think one reason for the absence of an Amber Alert is because a month had gone by before Caylee was reported missing. Amber Alerts are issued because of imminent danger to a child. Amber Alerts are generally put up on roads and highways with a description of the child, plus the vehicle and the kidnapper, if they are known.
It seems to me that LE focused on Casey from Day One... just like Cindy said. They never looked at other suspects, and they also focused on the assumption that Caylee was not alive. That to me says that many leads may not have been followed up on. It also explains the Anthonys anger, and frustration with the case... because it seems they are the ONLY ones who believe that Caylee is alive, and Casey is not responsible for what happened.
most of the leads come to the LE from CA. KC changed the description of the car twice. Then she changed the kidnap location from Sawgrass apts to Blanchard Park. etc etc

Just sitting here drinking my coffee waiting for my granddaughter to come over. I have been watching her since her nanny went to visit her sister/small vacation. I had a really strange thought. The PI's that are looking for Caylee. What if they did find Caylee and are bringing her home. I do think that they might have just found her. It is just a really strong feeling I have this morn.

Just sitting here drinking my coffee waiting for my granddaughter to come over. I have been watching her since her nanny went to visit her sister/small vacation. I had a really strange thought. The PI's that are looking for Caylee. What if they did find Caylee and are bringing her home. I do think that they might have just found her. It is just a really strong feeling I have this morn.

I so hope you are right.

I so hope you are right.

Seranade,
Just want to say I admire you. I saw some of your posts on another thread, you are very strong. Keep it up.

I have said many times that I believe Caylee is alive and coming home. I feel it in my heart. Something about the way KC said she would never hurt her daughter in the first phone call from jail. I think she gave her to someone because she knew she couldn't take care of her the way she needed and she didn't want CA having control of her. There is so much more to this than any of us know and it will come out soon when Caylee comes home ALIVE!!!!!

Seranade,
Just want to say I admire you. I saw some of your posts on another thread, you are very strong. Keep it up.

I have said many times that I believe Caylee is alive and coming home. I feel it in my heart. Something about the way KC said she would never hurt her daughter in the first phone call from jail. I think she gave her to someone because she knew she couldn't take care of her the way she needed and she didn't want CA having control of her. There is so much more to this than any of us know and it will come out soon when Caylee comes home ALIVE!!!!!

You are incredibly sweet to say such a thing.:blowkiss: And I agree, there is a lot more to this than anyone knows.

I love this optimism! It made my heart do a flip! When they bring Caylee back home, how do you think this will be done? Will it be a huge media spectacle or will it be very private? Do you think the grandparents will meet at a secret location away from the house and then a press conference later?

Hi there - new poster here. I was looking at a forensics paper about hair banding. It is actually on a different thread. In any case, I noticed they had talked about the hair banding being unreliable and further research needed to be conducted. They did an experiement with hair that came from a live person and placed it in multiple environments. They are not even sure why the banding occurs and what they found was that banding occurred in various instances on hair from LIVE people.

Also, I did research on Cadaver dogs and they do have a failure rate of approximately 15%. That seems like room for doubt.

In my own car, I hit a deer and part of it got on my engine. It smelled like roasting deer for weeks. If it had not been "cooked" I am sure it would have smelled like death. PS - it smelled like this even after the front end damage had been repaired.

I also noticed in my trunk that it smelled AWEFUL the other day. I realized I had left some food in there (it fell out of the grocery bag) and it smelled rotten. In a different car, a puppy we had was struck by a car and we put it in a garbage bad to go bury it. Blood leaked out and honestly, when the car gets hot, it STILL smells bad. This after multiple cleanings and detailing.

Last but no least, I cant' explain it - I consider myself a very logical person and not very emotionally driven, but I really feel in my heart that she is still alive somewhere. I can't explain it, it is just intuition I guess. But those are my thoughts. What do you all think?

Michelleaz: Very nice information and accounts of personal experience! Wouldn't it be wonderful to have her come home alive?...I, too, feel this...maybe its the mom in me refusing to let my mind go "there" but it's just something that I've felt all along. Even with all of the information that we have been given and family and other WS'ers doubting. I am so willing to be in the minority. The love in this thread is so real. So until I am told otherwise I will remain commited to that feeling. Can't explain it...but it's there nonetheless.

I know this has been discussed over and over in this forum... but I can not for the life of me come up with a rational reason as to why there was never an Amber Alert issued for Caylee. It just feels to me that Casey was considered guilty from the start. I swear if I was into conspiracies I would say she was being framed.

So much in this case points to Caylee being dead. But there is just something missing for me. Call it intuition if you like but I just don't feel like she is gone. I could be totally wrong but I still hold out hope.

I am so thankful for this thread. It is people like you that don't want to believe the worse in the world that make it safe for people like me to go against the wolves.

This is just my guess, but I believe if Casey had reported her missing immediately or shortly after, an Amber Alert would have gone out. I am guessing they had 2 major problems...mom didn't report her missing for a whole month....2, mom provided them with info they quickly determined was unreliable. So, they couldn't say, "we believe she is travelling with this person" or "we believe she is in this type of car" or "she was seen here last on xx date".

Also, and I don't live in the USA and may be wrong, I thought Amber alerts are for when kids have been abducted or have recently gone missing....do they keep them issued for a month after the person is gone??? Maybe they have time periods for when they would issue them, maybe they limit the alerts to the first week or 2 after someone has gone missing???

Hi there - new poster here. I was looking at a forensics paper about hair banding. It is actually on a different thread. In any case, I noticed they had talked about the hair banding being unreliable and further research needed to be conducted. They did an experiement with hair that came from a live person and placed it in multiple environments. They are not even sure why the banding occurs and what they found was that banding occurred in various instances on hair from LIVE people.

Also, I did research on Cadaver dogs and they do have a failure rate of approximately 15%. That seems like room for doubt.

In my own car, I hit a deer and part of it got on my engine. It smelled like roasting deer for weeks. If it had not been "cooked" I am sure it would have smelled like death. PS - it smelled like this even after the front end damage had been repaired.

I also noticed in my trunk that it smelled AWEFUL the other day. I realized I had left some food in there (it fell out of the grocery bag) and it smelled rotten. In a different car, a puppy we had was struck by a car and we put it in a garbage bad to go bury it. Blood leaked out and honestly, when the car gets hot, it STILL smells bad. This after multiple cleanings and detailing.

Last but no least, I cant' explain it - I consider myself a very logical person and not very emotionally driven, but I really feel in my heart that she is still alive somewhere. I can't explain it, it is just intuition I guess. But those are my thoughts. What do you all think?

I haven't seen those stats but I don't dispute them. That's probably why they called in the second dog. I assume it becomes statistically more likely they got it right when more than one dog hits in the same spots.

recently I have been thinking about the reward posted for her safe return. $250,000 is a lot of money to donate for the return of a child who is not related to you and almost impossible to turn down if you are the one who is holding the child. Has anyone seen this kind of reward in other cases. The most I've ever seen is like $50,000 max, and that was coming from the family. If this kind of reward is not unusual and happens all the time, please someone correct me on this.

Michelleaz: Very nice information and accounts of personal experience! Wouldn't it be wonderful to have her come home alive?...I, too, feel this...maybe its the mom in me refusing to let my mind go "there" but it's just something that I've felt all along. Even with all of the information that we have been given and family and other WS'ers doubting. I am so willing to be in the minority. The love in this thread is so real. So until I am told otherwise I will remain commited to that feeling. Can't explain it...but it's there nonetheless.

My thoughts exactly.

You guys have been in my heart and on my mind since this all started.
I pray for you nightly.
Your determination and strength is admirable, to say the least.
k

This is the only place on this board where we are safe to discuss our belief that Caylee is alive.
Continue posting here. REMINDER THIS THREAD IF ONLY FOR MEMBERS WHO BELIEVE CAYLEE IS ALIVE. THERE WILL BE NO OTHER WARNINGS GIVEN. SO I ADVISE MEMBERS WHO BELIEVE CAYLEE IS NOT ALIVE TO REMOVE THEMSELVES FROM THIS THREAD BECAUSE TIMEOUTS WILL BE GIVEN.

Hi everyone. I am part of you guys who thinks that Caylee is still alive. I really really do. I know that this is a strange case but I really think that someone somewhere is taking care of her.

I love reading this thread.
I don't ever have much to say but hello!

God bless you all!:blowkiss:

Hi everyone. I am part of you guys who thinks that Caylee is still alive. I really really do. I know that this is a strange case but I really think that someone somewhere is taking care of her.

I love reading this thread.
I don't ever have much to say but hello!

God bless you all!:blowkiss:

Hello and God bless you too!:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members