FWIW, IMO we could use this! Frequently used abbrv. in this case.

FYI, for better readability and longer term usage, I'd recommend removing all the (thanks soAndso) from the actual listing of abbreviations. If you think it's important to thank individual contributors, then perhaps a separate post listing your thanks and the names, if you want. That way visitors to the thread don't have to see additional clutter next to the listing of abbreviations, which I'm sure they'd appreciate. :smile:

Good idea. Will do!

Second entry- Iam slow at this
I have found that Urban dictionary does a really good job at interpreting letters for
words which I suspect in reality is SMS short message service. Google also does a decent job. It is not that difficult to understand once you have read through several message
boards. It seems like every organization whether they are business social or religious has its own jargon or shorthand. It makes everyone "feel" special

I happened upon this site while researching Casey/Caylee Anthony and now I'm completely addicted! This list of abbreviations is very helpful for a newbie like myself :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back