George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least we can keep up in real time....between yawning...

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...20120316_1_deadly-shooting-shot-man-reports/2

Serino said Trayvon's father, Tracy Martin, listened to all of the 911 calls in the case before the entire family convened at City Hall to listen Friday night. When asked if the voice on one, a male calling for help was his son, told Serino no.

Police lied Friday, Crump said, when they said Tracy Martin said the voice crying for help was not his son. What Tracy Martin told police, Crump said, was that "he couldn't tell, that it was too distorted."

The audio has since been cleaned up, and now Tracy Martin has no doubt but that the voice is his son, Crump said.

After this what is left... ME, parents..??

Tracy Martin said the voice on the tape was not his son and TM's mother said that it was.

Tracy Martin stated it WAS his sons voice. Mr. Martin also broke down crying when he made that statement yet he didn't even flinch when he heard the tape in open court. Will he cry if he testifies it was his son while on the stand???

Tracy Martin, the teenager's father, broke down crying as he listened to the audio on Friday, the family lawyers said. "My son was crying for help, and he still shot him," Tracy Martin, the teenager's father said, according to Benjamin Crump, another family attorney.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/16/trayvon-martin-911-audio-_n_1354909.html

Missed 1st 15 or so minutes...did they reach the other guy by phone?

Now, let's see if DW takes 1.5-2.0 hours with his cross of this guy.

Tracy Martin stated it WAS his sons voice. Mr. Martin also broke down crying when he made that statement yet he didn't even flinch when he heard the tape in open court. Will he cry if he testifies it was his son while on the stand???

This is after the audio had been cleaned up, according to Mr. Crump

IIRC the Judge said they could bring this in, they just can't say WHO was calling for help? What's the point of that: someone cried for help, already testified to by witnesses? I wonder.

This is a lot of nothing if you ask me. I would have just let this guy go. I think this is nothing to the jury and tells them basically, We don't know and can not tell whose voice it is.

Move on.

My guess is, the state called this guy specifically to say you can't tell who it is screaming. Because at this point, my guess is the jury thinks it was GZ, and at least this puts a little bit of doubt in their minds.

That voice sounds EXACTLY like what I would think GZ sounds like in a panic screaming for help. Exactly.

This is a lot of nothing if you ask me. I would have just let this guy go. I think this is nothing to the jury and tells them basically, We don't know and can not tell whose voice it is.

Move on.

Can anyone tell me if this case is expected to wrap up this week? Thanks!

My guess is, the state called this guy specifically to say you can't tell who it is screaming. Because at this point, my guess is the jury thinks it was GZ, and at least this puts a little bit of doubt in their minds.

That voice sounds EXACTLY like what I would think GZ sounds like in a panic screaming for help. Exactly.

Which is odd given the State's burden and the fact that the Mother would say it's Trayvon, no?

I think I heard it might last 4 weeks. At this point, if the Prosecution doesn't come up with better evidence than they have presented so far, then the Defense should make a motion to dismiss the charges at the end of the Proscution case. Doubt if the Judge would do it.

JMO

Well, without looking, I can tell when DW is speaking... and without watching I can tell his voice apart from this witness. (me laughing here at home)

They say they expect the case to last around a month. We still have to finish up the prosecutions case and then the defense. I just hope they don't drag it on. So far it's been moving along.

I think the jury is probably falling asleep over there. I know I would be, Monday morning and all.

I heard this weekend it is expected to wrap up Wednesday(prosecution). I was surprised. Hope they have some blockbuster evidence to come out.

It appears that re: this testimony...we are all agreed that it is BORING...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0