Iraq - Terrorists kidnap, torture boy to bully Iraqi policeman

omg. I cannot even come close to imagining what this little boy endeared. I can't believe he is still alive.

It is very scary what can happen when a group of people with the same ideaology comes together under a united 'cause.' It is very similar to what the Nazis did during the 30's and 40's, the horrible situation in Darfur, I can think of dozens of examples - the power of 'group think' is something to take very seriously.

omg. I cannot even come close to imagining what this little boy endeared. I can't believe he is still alive.

It is very scary what can happen when a group of people with the same ideaology comes together under a united 'cause.' It is very similar to what the Nazis did during the 30's and 40's, the horrible situation in Darfur, I can think of dozens of examples - the power of 'group think' is something to take very seriously.

(bolded by me) I totally agree! That's why my husband and I encourage our children to be individual thinkers...Side note: Did anyone else notice the father's comment about the son being a martyr??? What an awful choice to have to make. I'd like to say that if I were in his place, I'd be just as strong, but I think I'd probably open the jail cells wide and let them all go free if it meant I'd get my baby back. Uggh. That story is just so heartwrenching.

:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back