2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Bock needs to use her "indoor voice". JMO

Sketch represents leaf fall but it could be twigs, etc. Roots, etc could appear on top of humus.

This is the witness during her depo that told JA she was so shocked at how small the bones were. She was allowed to view Caylee's remains. Then the divine intervention comment was made and JA said too late for that.

Witness just said NO when asked if roots can grow through a hole or break in bone. Then she changed her answer to YES when Sims asked the question again and she realized her answer was supposed to be yes. Quite simple - bought and paid for!

Is that why they call it re-direct? :floorlaugh:

I don't think this witness has developed her inner eye.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

"According to my crystal ball, the body was at this dumpsite for 13 minutes before it was discovered by the hide and seek man."

:floorlaugh:

Oh Lord...I go for oatmeal and toast and return to find they've whipped out the handy dandy notebook....

The Big Pad?

Because jurors don't already know that leaves fall off of trees onto the ground?

Good Morning! I've been reading here since August of 2008, but only just recently made an actual account.

My opinion of Casey not being able to look at the skull photos of little Caylee has more to do with her not being able to face her dirty work....not because she is a grieving mother.

TY! ITA!
She's never been made to face any consequences and I think this is the FIRST time she has ever been made accountable for her actions and its killing her.

That SKULL is talking back to her.

She taped that poor babies face to shut her up, and now look how much Caylee has to say! She can't bare to hear it!

TY for Joining finally AND :welcome:!!!!

I have a feeling when this witness was teaching she was a favorite among her students.

IMHO, the ONLY reason the DT has even put most of their "Experts" on the stand is so they can say "we put on a defense". These "Experts"have done nothing to bolster their case. CM was right, they "did not have to put on a defense", and they should not have.

KC looking like she is "done" and annoyed by this witness. She has a pout on and I would bet she is hoping for the break.

Boch drawing us a pic of dirt?

Attachments

• bochdirt.jpg
    bochdirt.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 41
Oh GAWD not that darn jPad again!!!!!! I'd like to take it and beat JB over the head with it. SHEESH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj