2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This witness may or may not be coming accross very well to many of us. However, i respect her for her knowledge, most of which is much more than any of us know.

Now, the reason I'm saying this is because i have rainforest growth on an apartment patio. Everyone aske me how, and why. Now, I am doing notes - no research - there are factors to this that most of you cannot image. Don't laugh unless you've tried to do it.

Well, I know they don't have coyotes in Florida. :floorlaugh:

Dr. B " She corrects better " right before HHJP told her to have a seat. Was I hearing things?

The DT got out what they wanted to the jury that her feeling is that the body was only there for 2 weeks. She was def not a good witness.

Why do I get the feeling that it today's poll about what we learned today, there's going to be a reference to coyotes?

I said yesterday on a post that I was looking forward to Dr. Bock's testimony after having read her depositions. I got tickled and amused when reading those. I was not disappointed.;)

And that, my friends, is the only reason this witness was on the stand. Her job was to answer the SA's questions with multiple possibilities only to put the seed of doubt in the jurors' minds.
When an expert doesn't appear confident in their opinion, it doesn't make the jury doubt the case; it makes them feel like this expert didn't know their azz from a hole in the wall.

My opinions...

This woman was knowledgeable and had she went to the scene in December to make her conclusions...I may listen to what she says....but she didn't.

KC looked amused at "a dog buried it." She thinks that was a "win" for her side. Then she laughed out loud at the "special recess". She sure is full of S**t and giggles today, isn't she?

Maybe it was RK's dog who buried the bone.

Yeah, that's it.

Darn, I thought DS would ask on cross, "Was it Gerus, or Bones?" Cause you know they want to blame one of those dogs for something bad in the worst way.

To me, this is rather a strange thread with people who may or not, understand the finer points of plant growth, root growth. I feel, when any of us have her education and knowledge, then we can mock her - not until

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member