Cheney Mason said he was surprised by verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.
"she's not saying anything else. And by the way, who is going to believe her anyway," Mason told the group.

love his honesty...

Cheney Mason is as truthful as the rest of that defense team. I would no more believe him than I would KC herself. He is [an unusual person]. JMO

If the attorneys wanted this to die down they would shut their mouths.

so CM says no one will believe what comes out of caseys mouth buts then says "i KNOW she drowned in the pool" kinda confusing there...he KNOWS as fact something a liar told him with no evidence to back it up
and the jury should be memoralized? GMAB thats taking it a bit far

so CM says no one will believe what comes out of caseys mouth buts then says "i KNOW she drowned in the pool" kinda confusing there...he KNOWS as fact something a liar told him with no evidence to back it upand the jury should be memoralized? GAB thats taking it a bit far

BBM
Absolutely!! KC said so and I'm sure he can "feel it in his gut"!!:fence:

is there a emoticon w/ a yellow face dude flipping the bird? if not one needs be created, i sure needed it now!

:seeya: Mr. Mason ...

I think it's time for you to "RETIRE" ! Enjoy !

:seeya: :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

is there a emoticon w/ a yellow face dude flipping the bird? if not one needs be created, i sure needed it now!

Yes there is one ... actually a few ...

I would use it but I don't want to be "banned" or on t/o ...:innocent:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This man is repulsive. At his age and his distinguished career, why oh why has he stepped down to the level of ambulance chasing shyster? He and his legacy would be much better off if he could refrain from expressing his antagonistic views. JMO.

so CM says no one will believe what comes out of caseys mouth buts then says "i KNOW she drowned in the pool" kinda confusing there...he KNOWS as fact something a liar told him with no evidence to back it up
and the jury should be memoralized? GAB thats taking it a bit far

LOL exactly ! Why oh why didn't someone immediately ask then how does he know Caylee died in the pool ? duh ...

LOL exactly ! Why oh why didn't someone immediately ask then how does he know Caylee died in the pool ? duh ...

He must have been there. How else would he know? He could say he believes but to say you know you'd have to be a witness. jmo

He is creepy repulsive, isn't he. Chewing on his beard like an old billy goat. Leaning back in his chair in the courtroom as if he was enjoying a stage show. Well, actually, it was a staged show with two-bit players acting for the DT. And this guy was so uncivil to the state witnesses, I wonder how was allowed to continue treating them like they were horse dodo.

Umm he said .........

"I know she drowned in the pool. I've known that since the first day I got on the case," Mason said.

So will this help Tim Miller? He has said in interviews that even before he officially joined the DT that he helped Baez out with aspect's of the case. So would this put him in a position of being called to give a depo in the Tim Miller case because he's claiming a possible prior knowledge before being an official part of the DT. No confidentiality of client to deal with?
Anyone one got the definitive date's that Mason joined the DT team? This may be the earliest acknowledgement from a DT member of the pool theory.

Hope to the heavens he's slipped up and this is something for Mr Miller to go from.

maybe he knows as a fact that he came up with that story. up until he came along wasnt it zanny, then the unknown SODDI..i have to recheck the timeline of him coming on the team and the caylee was killed by someone else stories quieting down.

and i still believe if it was a "drowing: since day one - that Casey should be held personally responsible for every cost associated with her lie. i think it should have been tallied up the minute Jose gave his OS and the cost handed to her at the reading of the verdict as a court ordered restitution.

He was surprised? Maybe he wasn't flipping the bird to the media but the jurors...? :floorlaugh:

sorry, couldn't resist.

He was surprised? Maybe he wasn't flipping the bird to the media but the jurors...? :floorlaugh:

sorry, couldn't resist.

nope it was to us/ media and the decent folks who wanted her to be found guilty, thats my take on it....
but i do appreciate your "benefit of the doubt" -

so CM says no one will believe what comes out of caseys mouth buts then says "i KNOW she drowned in the pool" kinda confusing there...he KNOWS as fact something a liar told him with no evidence to back it up and the jury should be memoralized? GMAB thats taking it a bit far

In one of his post-verdict interviews, Mason said something like: "... whatever happened to Caylee". I got the impression that he didn't buy the drowning tale and didn't really care how the child died, as long as Casey wasn't convicted.

Give me a break. He and his wife are Southern high society, he is retiring, and he is taking a potential hit in the social circles.

Mr. "I hate the media" is trying to put some spin out so he can enjoy his retirement and not be shunned.

He is a disgusting piece of work. What kind of professional makes an "FU" gesture to the media and then expects them to interview him and let him express his opinions. I can't believe the media lets him do it.

Granted he's a defense attorney, used to being shunned a bit but this is different. The entire nation is sickened by this verdict.

I hope he retires now. He's had his "fun" as he put it. He got a baby killer free. Now go and drink mint juleps, pat women on the butt, <modsnip> and spend the rest of your life worrying that there really might be a reckoning for your actions after death.

Have fun with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member