Ronald speaks from jail #2

As fun and intriguing as it is to search for the Bible code here, I think all it was, was an afterthought, perhaps a sudden reminder that Misty was purported to have been reading the Bible and TN just didn't want to leave Ronald out there with a plain ol' book.

Excellent, excellent!!!! He told Momma he did not have a clock in his cell.

what I find interesting in the sentence is besides all the threes is "they bring the trash right through the back door right past where I'm at, so he has to come right by me"

Is he saying backdoor of the mobile home and trash outside door or maybe dumpster and right by Misty? :waitasec:

I think TN and God love him for sure, and she is a mama bear when it comes to R, if she monitors the boards she knows people are saying he isn't very bright, evil, etc. and she is defending him saying that he is a good bible believing boy, and yes, he can read, even the longer books. JMO

How about she just added the days wrong.....365 days in a year - Haleigh is almost gone a year....could she have forgotten how to subtract and was saying that she had been gone 356 days?

LOL...trying to find code in everything - I give everyone credit for looking at this. To me, they just aren't that smart and whomever they were trying to get the code to would probably be like "huh"???? hehehehhe
JMOO

Seriously what up with all the 3's in this case...
His momma claims he read 356 pages and he read them from 3 until 3..

He doesn't get excited about eating 3 meals a day...He looks forward to Someone taking out the trash 3 times a day and it takes him 3 minutes each time...

Anyone care to add more?

:waitasec: 3 oxys?

.............I dunno, the subconscience is a weird thing. Maybe they counted 3 oxys missing. HaLeigh may have seen oxys consumed and thought she'd sneak a few to see what the adults were "eating" all the time?

I think TN and God love him for sure, and she is a mama bear when it comes to R, if she monitors the boards she knows people are saying he isn't very bright, evil, etc. and she is defending him saying that he is a good bible believing boy, and yes, he can read, even the longer books. JMO

This.

I don't think anyone is talking in codes. jmo

Leviticus (3rd book of the Bible) 5:6

King James: And he shall bring his trespass offering unto the LORD for his sin which he hath sinned, a female from the flock, a lamb or a kid of the goats, for a sin offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for him concerning his sin.

Basic English: And take to the Lord the offering for the wrong which he has done, a female from the flock, a lamb or a goat, for a sin-offering, and the priest will take away his sin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So is Ronald gonna "sacrifice" Misty to make up for his sin?? :confused:

--------

Ron or TN?

Leviticus (3rd book of the Bible) 5:6

King James: And he shall bring his trespass offering unto the LORD for his sin which he hath sinned, a female from the flock, a lamb or a kid of the goats, for a sin offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for him concerning his sin.

Basic English: And take to the Lord the offering for the wrong which he has done, a female from the flock, a lamb or a goat, for a sin-offering, and the priest will take away his sin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So is Ronald gonna "sacrifice" Misty to make up for his sin?? :confused:

I highly suspect Ron and his momma's plans are Misty and Tommy..And I'm thinking Misty is planning on sacrificing Tommy...JMO..

If you read the article here:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012810-ronald-cummings-jailhouse-interview

You see the statement:

Ronald said the isolation sometimes gets under his skin. "You know what's bad? I don't look forward to breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I look forward to after breakfast lunch and dinner, 'cause after breakfast lunch and dinner, the one trustee has to come through here and pick up the trash. Well, they bring the trash right through the back door right past where I'm at, so he has to come right by me, so I get to see him for 3 minutes in the morning, 3 minutes in the afternoon, 3 minutes at night," said Cummings.

But when you listen to the Audio of the interview you never hear that statement. It came from another phone call evidently.

Hmm, so if everything they say is quoted fully in the newspaper, and he really wants the newspaper, could this be two-way communication? Has anyone heard of this besides spy-stuff personal ads? Does this happen in jails? :waitasec:Cause it sound plausible IMO.

DT: Well, let me ask you. I know, I know we’ve talked about this maybe in the past, I mean do you think that Misty knows more than everybody says and you’re trying to find out stuff from her, is that accurate?
RC: That I’m trying to find out stuff from her?
DT: Yeah.
RC: Well of course I wanna know if she knows anything (pause). What she does know.
DT: What, what’s, do you think she knows more?
RC : I mean, that’s a, that’s a hard question to answer. (pause) It`s hard to believe that she don`t know more, but (pause) it`s also hard to believe that if she did know more she ain`t already talked, you know.
DT: Yeah.
RC: Yeah. Especially if they got her locked up like they got me, man cause this ****’ll drive you crazy, this place ain`t but the size of two sheets of plywood.

Why does Ron always refer to what Misty has or has not told law enforcement? Is there not even one tiny bit of information that he has learned from Misty that wasn't originally told to the police? How strange is that, that you would not have an "aha" moment and remember some little detail? Something! Anything!

Even on Nancy Grace, when she asked Ron, what does Misty tell you Ronald? He says she just says the same thing that she told the police. A year later and there is not one single thing to add that they might not have remembered the night Haleigh disappeared? I just find that really odd and hard to believe.

Okay, my point really is that Ron supposedly married Misty to find out what he could about Haleigh, yet he only talks about Misty and that night as it relates to what she has told law enforcement. I don't think he has ever made any statements about what Misty has actually told him. I think that's because he's the one who wrote the story and he's going to stick to it. He has not changed his mind since the 911 call, not a bit.

Does anyone have any idea as to what I'm trying to say? :waitasec:

I think he was telling someone he was by the back door.......come get him. lol. J/K.

I highly suspect Ron and his momma's plans are Misty and Tommy..And I'm thinking Misty is planning on sacrificing Tommy...JMO..

Oh I think RC has been setting Misty up from the get-go. I think he told her he would be screaming and ranting and raving at her during the 911 call to make it look good. You did notice she didn't seem very scared of him, did she? She didn't reply, "I didn't let her get stolen Ron, I promise." No, she stuck to the script and ignored his rants. In fact, I think she lost her place for a moment there and that's probably when Ron hung up on the operator (time to regroup).

As always, JMO.

This.

I don't think anyone is talking in codes. jmo

ITA, lol! THAT is giving them WAY TOO MUCH credit, imo..but when we're kinda at a standstill here regarding any new info, I suppose it's an interesting topic to some..no offense to anyone intended, I swear! :truce: ..

I have to say that I really am surprised that no one has spilled it yet..that we know of anyway..We definitely need to hear something new or we're all gonna be bald from pulling our hair out! :whip2:

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Oh I think RC has been setting Misty up from the get-go. I think he told her he would be screaming and ranting and raving at her during the 911 call to make it look good. You did notice she didn't seem very scared of him, did she? She didn't reply, "I didn't let her get stolen Ron, I promise." No, she stuck to the script and ignored his rants. In fact, I think she lost her place for a moment there and that's probably when Ron hung up on the operator (time to regroup).

As always, JMO.

I totally agree and IMHO so has his mother and grandmother...JMO

Code or no code, telling people about the trustee, times, etc. seems purposeful IMO. I tend to agree with above, someone may think? they have the connecs to say "come bring me something," or, "come get me."

My understanding is Ron C contacted the reporter, or am I wrong?

Em, I *thought* :crazy: Ron said something to Dana about seeing an article that Dana had written..I even thought he said that one of the officers had shown it to him. So, I ASSumed that Ron thought whatever article it was that he was shown was written fairly and put Dana's name on his visitors list (or whatever it's called)..then..Dana called ..found out ge was already on there, set up the phone acct..then the interview.

then again, maybe I ASSume way too much!

Code or no code, telling people about the trustee, times, etc. seems purposeful IMO. I tend to agree with above, someone may think? they have the connecs to say "come bring me something," or, "come get me."

THAT part was Very Odd, I agree!

Em, I *thought* :crazy: Ron said something to Dana about seeing an article that Dana had written..I even thought he said that one of the officers had shown it to him. So, I ASSumed that Ron thought whatever article it was that he was shown was written fairly and put Dana's name on his visitors list (or whatever it's called)..then..Dana called ..found out ge was already on there, set up the phone acct..then the interview.

then again, maybe I ASSume way too much!

I think you may be right, but I also heard Ron C say he saw the number in the article so he called...

Wanna bet there is a very good possibility I ASSuME more than you do? LOL..JMO

Why does Ron always refer to what Misty has or has not told law enforcement? Is there not even one tiny bit of information that he has learned from Misty that wasn't originally told to the police? How strange is that, that you would not have an "aha" moment and remember some little detail? Something! Anything!

Even on Nancy Grace, when she asked Ron, what does Misty tell you Ronald? He says she just says the same thing that she told the police. A year later and there is not one single thing to add that they might not have remembered the night Haleigh disappeared? I just find that really odd and hard to believe.

Okay, my point really is that Ron supposedly married Misty to find out what he could about Haleigh, yet he only talks about Misty and that night as it relates to what she has told law enforcement. I don't think he has ever made any statements about what Misty has actually told him. I think that's because he's the one who wrote the story and he's going to stick to it. He has not changed his mind since the 911 call, not a bit.

Does anyone have any idea as to what I'm trying to say? :waitasec:

Yes, I understand completely! IMO, Ronald decided from the beginning that all he would say would be "I wuz et werk", let Misty fill in a few scant details...THAT would be their story and they have so far stuck with it...

My question is ..Did they really believe that LE/people were going to buy that explanation ? I think they figured that if she wasn't found that they could pull it off...as much as I hate to say this..that is the reason I am afraid that HaLeigh will never be found..I believe that her father made sure that she wouldn't be..:furious:..all jmho though..

I think you may be right, but I also heard Ron C say he saw the number in the article so he called...

Wanna bet there is a very good possibility I ASSuME more than you do? LOL..JMO

Well Em..what does that say about u and me? lol!..:croc:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member