FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by GranGran4

A_New_Day.......apparently you haven't been keeping up, I posted way back on Page 50 & 51 if I remember correctly. I have also made post #16 & 17 in this thread. Sorry you missed it....:)
I did what I was ask to do for my friend DebM.....sorry it was her only way of communicating, since she hasn't received her computer back from LE.

I personally have nothing to add to this discussion about the DDM/AS case, since I only know about it as been written in the news. Everyone has already read that, so no sense in rehashing old news.

As for the record being set straight, the truth about DebM's company was told and the ones here that finally got it, appreciated the post. The ones that didn't get probably never will.

My voice was heard, so I was told, but fell on some deaf ears or people that couldn't read or chose not to read and understand. There is nothing I can do about that. The old saying is: "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink".

Posted Ended by GranGran4

I am truly sorry if I misunderstood. Right now the way I perceive things is that you are basically posting for DebM. My heart felt apologies if I am wrong. (honestly)

This is a public platform (thankfully with rules) where we can share different views.

Just look at me as that one lonely vote that stands between you and the prize. Convince me I am wrong about DebM.

Just a heads up though: It bothers me she can't speak for herself.

grangran4 and Debm (even though as far as I know, you have not posted yet)

cholzsch has a good grasp of what I was trying to say in that post. (thank you) It WAS opinion, and if you need legal counsel to explain that to you, please feel free to do so. I ain't skeered!

I digress, it was not meant to offend any of you. I am a microcosm of those out there who look at the facts of this case and form my own opinion, sometimes I say it on run-on sentences :)~ .

I know my opinion and thoughts are a little abrasive. At least I'm not saying it behind your back. Now you know, this is what people think.. go figure.

DebM, So this is how you want to start your company's legacy?

If you want my really REALLY deep down opinion, it's that DebM is a coward. She is one of those people that whine and cry all day about never being valued for all she does and is probably very passive-aggressive. She is no real leader, just does all she can to show the world how much she's more worthy of what her boss has and short-cuts it to the bank. She is a real martyr. Let's build monuments in her name and pay tribute.

If she wasn't a coward and was a REAL leader, she would have started a new business and re-negotiated all of the contracts from scratch without the legacy of DDM looking over her shoulder.

I believe that as much as she might claim to be distancing herself from DDM and her empire of greed enforced by crumbling walls she LOOKED UP TO HER and wanted to be her.

I won't beg any of you to stay either. One question though before you go Grangran4?

why would you give up an opportunity like this to set the record straight? If a potential employee would google your company and you know they found our discussion with negative information. Why not have your voice heard also to level the field?

MY OPINION ONLY!!!!!!!!!!! PTHHHHHHHH

PS Threats REALLY piss me off!

Thank you for your opinion! IMO, I hope that you never ever have to go through what grangran4 and myself have had to go through in defense of a friend! I also sincerely hope that none of your friends, (in their innocence of a situation), has to EVER go through what our friend has had to go through. Hindsight is 20/20, I am sure, IMO, if DebM knew all that she has learned in reference to DDM in the last couple of months, things would have probably been done alot differently! Also, IMO, if I were DebM, after learning of all that has already been, IMO, accused/charged/convicted/sentenced on here about me, I don't think I would be so open to coming on this site either.

I have been there for a friend and I understand exactly how you feel. A part of why I respect YOU. You seem to seek the truth as do I.

Sometimes that means seeking out the darkness of those we respect and love to find the truth, Finally.

I understand how hard that can be. (hugs to you)

That means, sometimes, we have to look back to the darkest part of who we are.

and in the end..we are better

for everyone else we can touch

can you relate?

I have been there for a friend and I understand exactly how you feel. A part of why I respect YOU. You seem to seek the truth as do I.

Sometimes that means seeking out the darkness of those we respect to find the truth, Finally.

I agree, and many times the truth hurts, but it is what it is! All I can do is go by the things I know. And all I can do at this point, on this site, is give MO and share the things in which I can share, without compromising this case. I think I stated before, no one really knows every single detail/persons involved in this case, except for those that were involved. I don't dismiss anyone or anything. I am open minded to every opinion and every point of view. As of yet, (and I was present during conversation with LE) DebM's computers have not been returned to her. She will be in contact, (as a stated a few posts back) with ACR. IMO, I don't think she is a coward, I just feel that right now, there is alot of frustrating circumstances for her, please keep in mind, that when she took on this whole situation, she was not aware of the mess it has become. Now being legally binded to it, IMO, the only thing she can do is try to move forward and hope that in the near future, things will be clarified on the record, for the record, and then viewed in the public eye differently!

...HAPPY SATURDAY NIGHT...just had to say that....i am so glad to see 2 people back on here that said they would never post here again....Glad to see you Finally, and GranGran4...glad you decided to do the "right" things and continue to post...just goes to show you...there must be something about all of us you like....but, the one thing i can say about his site....we have people on here , that if something is said, and it looks "hinky" (thanks, blue) they can tear apart, to find the truth.....that is what are goal is...right" to find the truth...sometimes toes get stepped on....shhhhh...don't tell...but, my foot even got broke....but, i stood back up and said, this to shall pass...because i want to know the truth...i want the people, whoever they are, to pay for their wrong.....THAT IS MY GOAL1111

...HAPPY SATURDAY NIGHT...just had to say that....i am so glad to see 2 people back on here that said they would never post here again....Glad to see you Finally, and GranGran4...glad you decided to do the "right" things and continue to post...just goes to show you...there must be something about all of us you like....but, the one thing i can say about his site....we have people on here , that if something is said, and it looks "hinky" (thanks, blue) they can tear apart, to find the truth.....that is what are goal is...right" to find the truth...sometimes toes get stepped on....shhhhh...don't tell...but, my foot even got broke....but, i stood back up and said, this to shall pass...because i want to know the truth...i want the people, whoever they are, to pay for their wrong.....THAT IS MY GOAL1111

joybell, you are truly a joy! In person you must really be special to those that know you. I have seen many of your posts, such as this "HAPPY SATURDAY NIGHT", where you do try to enlighten and cheer up situations! We ALL need people like you in our lives! Too bad, DDM couldn't have met you long ago, and learned from you, maybe she would be at the Hilton, instead of the Gray Bar Hotel! Anyways, thank you in being glad to see me. And,(if I had stepped on your toes) in the post about your tenant, thanks for not holding it against me! Yes, there are many many people on here that I bow down to in their efforts of research and seeking truth. That is why I am here again, with "unglued" fingers!

Hey, I really look for (and expect) the best in people even when they screw things up. You would never know that here, but I do. I have a strong legacy in my background of strong women who could lead.

DebM might have had rose-colored glasses on. She can make this right.

She could inspire so many by doing things right and leading the way. I KNOW it can happen. Please tell her to come here as soon as she can.

Thanks, cholzsch. I remember seeing a listing in January of this year, right after it was taken off the market. I just did not realize the house was listed in January '09, and as you pointed out, right after the QC/transfer/whatever.

Good questions. I think it was Finally_ who said that DDM and Shar didn't move into Redhawk until April, which if true, is double-hinky to me.

(I snipped the photo out of your quote)

ETA:

The link I posted earlier is NOT Nov 2009- it's Nov 2008. My bad. Here's a link that shows the year. So... Abraham had the house up for sale in Nov 2008, prior to the QC/sale to DDM.

I have not yet learned how to do the little *snip* out of a quote, so my apologies to always posting a whole quote in my responses to posts.
Yes, it was me that stated from what I understand, DDM and Shar moved to Rehawk in April! Yes, (quadruple-hinky) IMO.
And as I previously also stated from what I understand, AS lived at Redhawk until...well...that "date" has yet to be determined/released. From what I understand, whether true, not sure, but AS stayed in the mother-in-law apartment over the garage.
In reference to a post as to three others that benefitted from AS money, and someone else posting that PP also benefitted from AS money. From what I understand and IMO, yes, very much so. So we can add, that that may have been another person to the list of benefitting from AS money.

Not that it matters, but in defense of grangran4, I in fact know, that she was only quoting from DebM. IMO, grangran4 is a good hearted person. Probably better hearted than myself. I too, was told to quote things, only I suggested that DebM rephrase the things she was saying, because I had refused to post some things. grangran4, on the other hand, gotta give her credit, she wrote it, as it was quoted, no matter how harsh it was...and no matter what others thought...now that's a whole lot of heart to do that for a friend...but that is JMO!

Sorry, that came out soooo wrong.

Thing is my legacy is strong women who led against the odds. I am so sorry for if I seem mean or cruel

I don't want to fill up this thread with insignificant crap but I do want people to know...this case is special to me.

Only partly because I have had the distinct HONOR of being related to an orphan with NOTHING who with an immigrant's child with NOTHING grew a small seed store into a million dollar business when that meant something. They only believed in building things up the way it should be..Honestly.

May they rest in peace and may they know how many were inspired by them.

YEARS of sacrifice and blood,sweat, tears and dreams

NOTHING happened over-night

snip... I have not yet learned how to do the little *snip* out of a quote, so my apologies to always posting a whole quote in my responses to posts. ...snip Like this?

Simple...just hit the quote button on the post you want to quote, and then remove the stuff between the quotes tags that you don't need. And add stuff (in italics, bold, or color) that you want noted.

Simple...just hit the quote button on the post you want to quote, and then remove the stuff between the quotes tags that you don't need. And add stuff (in italics, bold, or color) that you want noted.

hey did i do it...

cholzsch...thank you...i did it all by myself....yall better watch it ....i'm getting good...

Finally, I am tending to agree with you on one thing. To me, it would appear the criminal affidavit is incorrect. It states:
"On January 9, 2009, Mr. Shakespeare signed a Quitclaim Deed to Amercian Medical Professionals, LLC on his primary residence, 9340 Redhawk Bend Drive. The deed was recorded on 1/13/09."
As pointed out by ACR in a previous post, the Quitclaim Deed was transferred between Abraham Lee Shakespeare to American Medical Professionals, PEO, Inc., a whole different company than the one DebM currently owns.
The criminal affidavit appears to be wrong given we have access to the actual Quitclaim Deed.
http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7167644&file_num=2009005571&doc_status=V
Some of the other assignment of mortgages on properties are not so clear given that Dorice had the assignments transferred to American Medical Professionals, PEO, LLC, a company I cannot even find in existence.
http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/details.asp?doc_id=7222266&file_num=2009058784&doc_status=V
If she was trying to transfer the assignment of mortgages on the property to both companies, the PEO and the LLC, then the LLC would own part of that assignment, I would think. Alternatively, is the deed even legal when transferred to a nonexistent corporation? The criminal affidavit continues to say the assignment of mortgages on properties went to the LLC:
"On January 11, 2009, Mr. Shakespeare signed Quitclaim Deeds to American Medical Professionals, LLC for properties located at 1418 West Lake Parker Drive, Lakeland, FL and 409 Pearl Street, Lake Hamilton Florida. Each deed was recorded on 2/11/09."
but that is just not so clear when looking at the actual Quitclaim deed.
So, for the brightest bulbs in the box here (I'm one of the dimmer ones), if the deeds went to American Medical Professionals, PEO, LLC, who, if anybody, would own that assignment? Would it be co-owned by both corporations? And what does PEO stand for?
I would really like to see Dorice stay in orange for the rest of her life and if that is contingent on the charges being correct, I hope that the police do go over their affidavit, starting with the fact on page 1 they charge her with murder with the offense date of 4/1/09 when it would seem she could not have killed him on 4/1/09 if he was alive to sign a Power of Attorney on 4/3/09. I also hope they will realize there are actually at least 4 companies Dorice was involved with at one point or another in some way, the two with Abraham's name on them and the 2 American Medial Professionals, the LLC and the PEO and correct the accounts of the property and financial exchanges if they are incorrect.
I can see why DebM may be upset about this. The criminal affidavit does make it appear as though the properties are now owned by the company she now owns, and I'm not sure that is correct after looking at the actual documents.
I do believe that if DebM has something to say, she needs to come on and say it for herself after she is verified by Trisha. When the police confiscate your company computer, you've got to know that is not a good thing for your company. How can she continue her business now without a computer? And by this point and time, maybe she should just go out and buy a new computer. She's been without one for a long time if LE took it during their search. I would think it was a necessity to run a business.
Alternatively, if she won't get a new computer and sign on, rather than talking on the phone through her friends, why don't they go pick her up and let them use their computers at their homes after she is verified? First she said she would come on, then she says she won't come on, but is still getting people on to quote her and circumventing being verified. It's not a very good first impression. And the libel / slander thing is exactly what Dmoore did when she came on, and you see how far she got with that.
I also agree with A New Day's comment on the previous page. She can come on and set the record straight. She might even learn things about the history of her company that she didn't know before. We can all learn from each other.
Finally, I'm really glad you are here. You have contributed a great deal to what I previously knew and brought it down to a personal level. Obviously, you can't always count on public records to be correct, such as when the criminal affidavit is contradicting the actual document. So it does really help to have people who are involved in some way come here and share their insights and point out indiscrepancies.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A professional employer organization (PEO) is a single source provider of integrated services which enable business owners to cost-effectively outsource the management of human resources, employee benefits, payroll and workers’ compensation and other strategic services, such as, recruiting, risk/safety management, and training and development. It does this by hiring a client company’s employees, thus becoming their employer of record for tax purposes and insurance purposes. It then leases them back under contract to the original employer. This practice is known as co-employment, employee leasing, or staff leasing.

As of 2007, there were more than 700 PEOs operating in the United States, covering 2-3 million workers. PEOs operate in all fifty U.S. states, Sweden, Germany, the UK, and Russia.

In order by date:

AMP LLC 12-20-2004: "American Medical Professionals LLC" (Florida Limited Liability Company), Document Number L04000091594, Registered agent and authorized representative: DeeDee Moore, Business Address: 3447 South Forbes Rd, Dover, FL, 33587, Mailing Address: P.O. Box 433, Sydney, FL 33587-

AMP LLC 03-26-2007: "American Medical Professionals LLC" (ANNUAL REPORT): Registered agent and authorized representative: DeeDee Moore, Business address changed FROM 3447 South Forbes Rd, Dover, FL, 33587 TO 3221 Stevenson Street, Plant City, FL 33566.

AMP PEO INC 11-21-2007: "American Medical Professionals PEO INC" (Florida Profit Corporation) (FORMED): Purpose of Corporation: Nursing Agency, Registered Agent: Shar Anthony, Title "Chairman": D Moore, 3221 Stevenson St, Plant City, FL. 33566, Title "President": Shar Anthony, 3221 Stevenson St, Plant City, FL. 33566, Effective Date for Corporation: 11/16/2007

AMP PEO INC 07/11/2008: "American Medical Professionals PEO INC" (ANNUAL REPORT): Registered Agent: Shar Anthony, Title "Chairman": D Moore, 3221 Stevenson St, Plant City, FL. 33566, Title "President": Shar Anthony, 3221 Stevenson St, Plant City, FL. 33566

AMP PEO INC 07-16-2009: "American Medical Professionals PEO INC" (ANNUAL REPORT): Changed Business Address FROM: 3221 Stevenson St, Plant City, FL. 33566 TO: 9340 Redhawk Bend Drive, Lakeland, FL. 33810, Registered Agent: Shar Anthony, 9340 Redhawk Bend Drive, Lakeland, FL. 33810, Title "Chairman": D Moore, 3221 Stevenson St, Plant City, FL. 33566, Title "President": Shar Anthony, 9340 Redhawk Bend Drive, Lakeland, FL. 33810

ASP LLC 07-17-2009: "American Service Professionals LLC" (Florida Limited Liability Company), Document Number L09000068806, FEI/EIN Number NONE, Date Filed 07/17/2009, State FL, Status ACTIVE, Effective Date 07/13/2009, Principal Address: 5732 State Rd 60, Plant City, FL 33567, Registered Agent Name & Address: Donegan, Dorice, 5732 State Rd 60, Plant City, FL 33567 (My note- I think this was shortly after DDM and JM were divorced, and has something to do with why the name Dorice Donegan was used?)

AMP LLC 10-14-2009: "American Medical Professionals LLC" (REINSTATEMENT): Registered agent and authorized representative: DeeDee Moore, Business address changed FROM 3221 Stevenson Street, Plant City, FL 33566 TO 9340 Redhawk Bend Dr, Lakeland, FL 33810, Mailing address changed FROM 3221 Stevenson Street, Plant City, FL 33566 TO: 9340 Redhawk Bend Dr, Lakeland, FL 33810

AMP LLC 12-14-2009: "American Medical Professionals LLC" (AMENDED ANNUAL REPORT): Registered Agent changed FROM DeeDee Moore, 9340 Redhawk Bend Dr, Lakeland, FL 33810 TO Debbie Munguia, 1354 W Rights Creek Rd, Bonifay, FL 32425. Manager DeeDee Moore, 9340 Redhawk Bend Dr, Lakeland, FL 33810 changed to OWNER Debbie Munguia,1354 W Rights Creek Rd, Bonifay, FL 32425

AMP PEO INC 01-27-2010: "American Medical Professionals PEO, Inc." (ANNUAL REPORT): REMOVED: Shar Anthony as Registered Agent and President, Changed Registered Agent Name & Address: DeeDee Moore, MOORE, DEEDEE, 9340 Redhawk Bend Dr, Lakeland, FL 33810, Name Changed: 01/27/2010, Title President: DeeDee Moore, 9340 Redhawk Bend Dr, Lakeland, FL 33810

Not sure where I'm going with this yet, but it looks like when Shar and DDM hooked up in 2007, they Incorporated the staffing business as AMP PEO INC. DDM still had control of AMP LLC and created ASP LLC at the same time she and Shar created AMP PEO INC.

Very confusing. And was probably meant to be.

ETA: Thanks again to ACR for her very organized website, which makes it so easy to look up all this stuff now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23