RC doesn't believe the gun story? Do you?

Does the motive of the gun story make sense to you?

• No, it doesn't make sense and I don't believe it

Votes: 73 49.0%
  • No, it doesn't make sense but I can believe it

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Yes, it makes sense and I believe it

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • Yes, it makes sense but I don't believe it

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have no idea what is going on anymore! Where's HALEIGH?

Votes: 50 33.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think rc ever said he doesn't believe the story. I think Mr. Shoemaker said that he doesn't think ron believes it...IOW Mr. Shoemaker is speaking and attributing it to ron but regardless, I see that it is being discussed as a possibility.

No logical person would believe such a thing but these people in that sub-culture may actually think it could happen and if truth be known it is possible given the way they live their lives. Ron is not a logical person or a philosopher, no matter how many quotes of the "Godfather" movie he uses. Do I believe ron thinks it could happen?....you bet.

respectfully snipped for space.....
The "accident" happened before Ron went to work and he depended on his mules to take care of the problem including calling 911 so that everything would be taken care of when he got home. This is why 911 was called over at ToC's house earlier. They chickened out. RC called MC 72 times (or whatever the number) to make sure it was all taken care of. MC was crying on porch because she knew RC was coming home and things were not taken care of. RC made MC call 911 when she did not want to. She was scared to do that. RC has made himself out to be larger than he is to the Croslins and they think of him as their supplier, their threat, they hate him but are convinced in some whacky way that they need him. Or he has made them to believe he is connected etc....

The cops may have made some mistkaes up front in the HaLeigh case but they got them on major drug charges and know that they will have at least 15 years to try and solve this case. I feel very sorry for the likes of the Croslins. They are so addicted that they cannot see the road in front of them. They sold their soul years ago for drugs and they are empty. They are insestuous, alocoholics, users, and do anything to get high. It is their ultimate goal. ....and so many people take advantage of these people.

Okay ALL In My Opinion! MY Rant is over! However, I doubt seriously my story is too far off. it is totally my opinion and based on no facts except the facts of life!

bolded by me....I think your opinion is a great one...May I ask..What is your opinion of "the accident"... and what was it...? Thanks

Ron's believes the gun story....if it happened or not.

The biggest problem with the whole story is ron and his lies. That being said, ron would lie even if he weren't involved in Haliegh's demise.

There is just no telling with him. However, it appears that the LE think it was tommy, jo, and misty. They are just not sure what role ron played, if any.

Even S. Brown wasn't 100% sure as he said to the best of his kge he doesn't think so...not a complete rule-out in my opinion.

respectfully snipped for space.....
The "accident" happened before Ron went to work and he depended on his mules to take care of the problem including calling 911 so that everything would be taken care of when he got home. This is why 911 was called over at ToC's house earlier. They chickened out. RC called MC 72 times (or whatever the number) to make sure it was all taken care of. MC was crying on porch because she knew RC was coming home and things were not taken care of. RC made MC call 911 when she did not want to. She was scared to do that. RC has made himself out to be larger than he is to the Croslins and they think of him as their supplier, their threat, they hate him but are convinced in some whacky way that they need him. Or he has made them to believe he is connected etc....

The cops may have made some mistkaes up front in the HaLeigh case but they got them on major drug charges and know that they will have at least 15 years to try and solve this case. I feel very sorry for the likes of the Croslins. They are so addicted that they cannot see the road in front of them. They sold their soul years ago for drugs and they are empty. They are insestuous, alocoholics, users, and do anything to get high. It is their ultimate goal. ....and so many people take advantage of these people.

Okay ALL In My Opinion! MY Rant is over! However, I doubt seriously my story is too far off. it is totally my opinion and based on no facts except the facts of life!

bolded by me....I think your opinion is a great one...May I ask..What is your opinion of "the accident"... and what was it...? Thanks

Thank you!

Accidental gunshot. Yes there would be evidence but I am not sure this was treated as a homicide case from the beginning. No matter what, and no matter how many years go by the blood evidence will be found! Unless the Police have totally blown this case, which I doubt giving the circumstances. Police are trained to be on suspision. So yes infared was probably done in the trailer but was it done at ToC and Hank and Lisa's what about Timmy's?

The bottom line is druggies do NOT want the PO around. Killing a kid does not help their goal of getting high. I have not pegged Cousin yet but he is gangster so he is all in for a good high too. I am sure! I can tell you that Lisa, Hank, Misty, Tommy, Timmy are all addicts. IMO As a matter of fact Misty, Tommy and Timmy were probably born addicts. Before Katrina we used to have to Charity and visit the babies that were addicted to Crack and other drugs that were born. They basically had to give them the drug and ween them off so they would survive. Look this family is not capable of masterminding themselves out of a wet paper bag so they did not do this. IMO. The drugs alone have killed the brain cells (if they ever were borh with them)

RC was truly messud up after getting in a fight that was the demise of his daughter but he masterminded what had to happen. He likes the high but he is not an addict. He likes the control and the money much more than the drug itself! The only real reason that he does not want the truth to come out is he does not want to have to really face the truth himself.

There are Masterminds like Ronald all over. RC is not one of the best because he lost one of his own and he got involved in addcts as a drug dealer. A Drug Dealing 101 Not to do! The pint is he does not care about going to jail, he will master mind there.

I do think LE played this all wrong and played right into the hands of RC. Not intentionally (hopefully) They should have given up a lot more up front to the public like they did with the Casey A case. I realize their evidence may not be so concrete but they should have given up a lot more information. It would have played a better chess game with RC. RC thinks he is winning.

He killed his daughter by accident before he went to work and comanded that his mules take care of everything. He even convinced them that they were guilty. He made sure to send signs that if you Rat you die. He also gave Hank Croslin a bogus pill instead of his needed Oxi and Hank was nearly dying. It was a warning! He kept Lisa happy by giving her what she needed and Tommy was just like Lisa and he did the same.

I think of HaLeigh and when people say bring her home. I say where would that be? I would love to bring her home to my home as I am sure so many of you would love to do the same too.

So what we need to do is remember HaLeigh by promoting home! I am not sure what that means yet but we need to figure that out! I mean not to go totally overboard but where in the heck did Misty Crolin EVER have a chance at anything but drug addiction! You tell me???? Tommy and Timmy too??? I am sure hank and Lisa too I just do not know.. All I know is Misty definitely was an affect of her environment! Okay All in my opinion! Ranting I know!

Curious G

viedow, First let me say I was so distracted by the opening of your first post above by the time I got to the second I was totally flipping. Why, you say? Because you said you weren't from the right side of town, and my mind began jumping all over the place trying to find a right side of town and realized I couldn't! So all sides began popping up: Ninth Ward, Lower 9th, Broadmoor, Treme, Marigny, St. Bernard Ave., Canal St., Hollygrove, Mid-City, Carrollton, University, Gentilly, Arabi, Kenner, Westwego, N.O. East - I was branching out.... :crazy:

Back to the matter at hand. Two things have intrigued in this thread - some talking about another body (making it two deaths, who is the other one?), and your posts with the mules theory. The problem I have with the mule scenario is RC trusting them, the drugged out Croslins with something so serious, so crucial. RC the mastermind? I tend to look to others as mastermind, namely, Mommy Dearest and Grandma Dearest (names eliminated for protection). Either or both will do. Maybe one at first and the second jumping aboard after the fact to protect 'you know who' no matter what. My first choice is Mommy, LE jacket, 8x10 pic, and her quick arrival at the MH that night.

How do they play into your mule theory, which is a good one? I just don't see leaving something as important as body disposal at the mercy of the Croslins. I believe they had an overseer, at least, or a mastermind at best.

Assuming RC is involved, of course. :rolleyes: His strange actions could be contributed to his severe drug abuse having affected his brain and he's innocent in everyway. :no: (cough, cough)

One more comment, people say they can't see RC doing something like that to his child, well, I keep remembering how he ignored his third child, and I can see how he could be over child # 1 fairly easily when his freedom is on the line. His fatherly skills were seriously lacking in the first place, putting child #2 in harm's way with his lifestyle after Haleigh "vanished". :cow: Not bashing, just saying.

I do believe someone on this board has figured it out. I just don't know which one/s of us it is, but I do think someone has hit on it directly. :banghead:

Well, I have to side with Ronald for once because the gun story doesn't make sense to me either, the way it's been told. I don't see why Misty and Tommy did not inform the authorities ASAP that Joe stole a child if he did and if they weren't covering their own butts for some reason (or a dearly beloved's butt, whoever that might be). If the illegal status of the gun was a problem they could have left the gun part of the motive out.

Not bashing Ron:innocent: but we hear from Ron own mouth on the gun story on a tape.

That must had been when he was setting up a motive for "Joe did it story". :banghead:

It didn't make sense when Ron told his theory on tape and if don't make sense now. :banghead:

"Ronald has a hard time understanding why someone would go to steal a gun and steal a child instead," Shoemaker said. "I think he has a feeling that there's still more that needs to come out."<snipped>

http://palatkadailynews.com/articles/2010/08/23/news/news01.txt

This is not a RC bash thread folks. Thanks!

Let's discuss how taking Haleigh in lieu of a gun doesn't make any sense - or does it?

I'm thinking that if someone is drugged up, they might be that cruel. What do you guys think?

I think when you have a bunch of [unusual people] who are all drugged up or coming down off a 3 day high, and you have innocent children right in the middle of it, anything's possible. I have no idea what happened, I think they are all lying and in the meantie, WHERE IS HALEIGH?????

Children are NOT disposable.

abbie

(snipped)

Assuming RC is involved, of course. :rolleyes: His strange actions could be contributed to his severe drug abuse having affected his brain and he's innocent in everyway. :no: (cough, cough)

The possibility of Ronald Cummings not being involved in any way has bounced around in my head. I have stated before that I have given Ron the benefit of every possible doubt and thus I have had to consider that his strange behavior and statements might not point toward guilt as much as brain damage from drug abuse over the years.

Even if this is the case, I still have a problem with RC not seeming to want to find out what happened that night. I will always have a problem with that; his apparent lack of concern just does not fit for me.

On a good day when I am well-rested and relaxed, I can cut RC some slack and almost convince myself that he may be mentally/emotionally handicapped for whatever reason, and thus unable to react in a way that a normal person might when their child gets "stole."

But most days, I give RC about the same chances of being innocent in every way as I give JO of being guilty of all the things MC and TC have accused him of.

Maybe the truth lies somewhere in between.

viedow, First let me say I was so distracted by the opening of your first post above by the time I got to the second I was totally flipping. Why, you say? Because you said you weren't from the right side of town, and my mind began jumping all over the place trying to find a right side of town and realized I couldn't! So all sides began popping up: Ninth Ward, Lower 9th, Broadmoor, Treme, Marigny, St. Bernard Ave., Canal St., Hollygrove, Mid-City, Carrollton, University, Gentilly, Arabi, Kenner, Westwego, N.O. East - I was branching out.... :crazy:

Back to the matter at hand. Two things have intrigued in this thread - some talking about another body (making it two deaths, who is the other one?), and your posts with the mules theory. The problem I have with the mule scenario is RC trusting them, the drugged out Croslins with something so serious, so crucial. RC the mastermind? I tend to look to others as mastermind, namely, Mommy Dearest and Grandma Dearest (names eliminated for protection). Either or both will do. Maybe one at first and the second jumping aboard after the fact to protect 'you know who' no matter what. My first choice is Mommy, LE jacket, 8x10 pic, and her quick arrival at the MH that night.

How do they play into your mule theory, which is a good one? I just don't see leaving something as important as body disposal at the mercy of the Croslins. I believe they had an overseer, at least, or a mastermind at best.

One more comment, people say they can't see RC doing something like that to his child, well, I keep remembering how he ignored his third child, and I can see how he could be over child # 1 fairly easily when his freedom is on the line. His fatherly skills were seriously lacking in the first place, putting child #2 in harm's way with his lifestyle after Haleigh "vanished". :cow: Not bashing, just saying.

I do believe someone on this board has figured it out. I just don't know which one/s of us it is, but I do think someone has hit on it directly. :banghead:

bolded by me.....I have, since the beginning, had the opinion that TN was "too conveniently ....her arrival, her BIG picture of Haleigh and she was dressed like she had been up for hours...not suddenly awakened in the night and told her grand daughter was missing...Most folks just throw anything on and not bother with jewelry....PLUS the LE jacket....she always did seem too well groomed to me for such a rush to get to the MH.. IMO, she was part of the cover up. Which by the way, had been really not"been kind to her".

For Ron to say he believes the gun story could not be possible...IMO..He wants all speculation/comments/discussions/opinions/questions/.....to "go away"...due to an "accident" that INVOLVED...HIS gun....all in my own opinion...

The possibility of Ronald Cummings not being involved in any way has bounced around in my head. I have stated before that I have given Ron the benefit of every possible doubt and thus I have had to consider that his strange behavior and statements might not point toward guilt as much as brain damage from drug abuse over the years.
Even if this is the case, I still have a problem with RC not seeming to want to find out what happened that night. I will always have a problem with that; his apparent lack of concern just does not fit for me.

On a good day when I am well-rested and relaxed, I can cut RC some slack and almost convince myself that he may be mentally/emotionally handicapped for whatever reason, and thus unable to react in a way that a normal person might when their child gets "stole."

But most days, I give RC about the same chances of being innocent in every way as I give JO of being guilty of all the things MC and TC have accused him of.

Maybe the truth lies somewhere in between.

And I have never entertained the thought for a second he wasn't guilty even on one of my good days..
And in reference to his actions being the result of brain damage caused from drug use, Ron C is not brain damaged, quite the contrary, but he does IMHO possess a diabolical, manipulative, sinister... evil mind..
The proof is evident in all his actions and what he has stated since day one..All anyone has to do is look at his eyes in all the videos of him as he is being interivewed........JMHO

I dont know the whole story or the reason for the apparent dynamics among the players, as in - if Ron "did it" why would Misty, Tommy, cover for him? Maybe Misty would for what passes for "lurve" in her mind; but we dont know if Ron has something on one or both of them (knows something they did that's not involved with Haleigh but still not something they want revealed) from some other incident.

Another thing, for me, Ron all but absolved Tommy by sending the rat head bc as Dodie said (I believe it was Dodie) why would Ron not want Tommy to rat himself (Tommy) out? That little tidbit right there screams to me, "Dont rat me (Ron) out."

I cant wrap my head around Misty and Tommy being saddled with the most important duty of body disposal. Too many variables and too easy to screw it up and leave a trace. Plus if it were Ron's heiny on the line, who would have the most compelling motive to stealthily, adequately cover Ron and "get it right?" If you were Ron (perish the thought) would you choose to trust your future freedom vs incarceration to the high-on-who-knows-what folks of questionable or vacillating loyalty? (i e the resident Katzenjammer Kids who incidently inspired the creation of Gumby's nemeses, The Block-heads?) ....OR... someone who could remain calm enough to get it right and who'd likely have the have the least amount of suspicious eyes on them? Mama and Grandma. Not saying one or both actually moved the body, but imo, one or both, could have had someone do it and she (likely Teresa) simply supervised, organized. Neves seems more in charge to me, with Sykes serving as the one providing backup commentary.

I cant prove it, of course, but I firmly believe TN was there, set up the call and the scene, left, and waited for the official summoning to the mobile home.

That leaves the question of, "Where are the call records?" which have not been provided, so either they exist and are not made public or... OR.... Teresa was there whenever whatever happened, happened and therefore she did not need to be called bc she was already present. IDK.

moo

And I have never entertained the thought for a second he wasn't guilty even on one of my good days..
(snipped)
JMHO

What you say makes perfect sense and is the way I feel whenever I stop deluding myself. I was just pointing toward having considered whether this father of a missing 5-year-old girl might not be involved in any way, shape or form. Truth be known, I would like be able to say Ron has some redeeming qualities. Problem is, so far I have not found any.

Thanking about it...thinking about it...thinking about it...STILL thinking about it...ah, nope!

If, I say. if they find that JO was involved I don't think he took Haleigh because he couldn't find the gun. The gun wasn't his to start with so why would he be angry that it wasn't there for him to take? If it was his gun to start with then I could see him being angry about his missing gun. Or if the gun was promised to him in exchange for something like drugs or for something he did for RC on the side then he may get angry about it. I still can't see JO taking the chance of even think of going onto RC's property if there had been a fight with him days prior. Why would he take the chance that RC wouldn't come home unannounced at even given moment? Just saying...:twocents:

Thanking about it...thinking about it...thinking about it...STILL thinking about it...ah, nope!

If, I say. if they find that JO was involved I don't think he took Haleigh because he couldn't find the gun. The gun wasn't his to start with so why would he be angry that it wasn't there for him to take? If it was his gun to start with then I could see him being angry about his missing gun. Or if the gun was promised to him in exchange for something like drugs or for something he did for RC on the side then he may get angry about it. I still can't see JO taking the chance of even think of going onto RC's property if there had been a fight with him days prior. Why would he take the chance that RC wouldn't come home unannounced at even given moment? Just saying...:twocents:

bolded by me....I agree...

This is all getting convoluted. (OK it's been convoluted for quite awhile already.) I wouldnt be surprised at all if there were a fight involving Ron, or a fight involving Ron with a gun, or an incident (semantics) involving Ron with a gun.

What I don't believe - at all - is that whatever happened culminated in JOE being the cause of Haleigh's... whatever happened to Haleigh.

moo

Have you ever heard a gun shot unexpected? I am from New Orleans and not from the right side of town. I have heard gunshots! I have seen someone shoot someone at a Mardi Gras Parade. However, I still am in total shock when I hear a gun shot. I double check myself. My point being - is yes these poeple are familiar with gun shots but I would expect they are familiar with firecrackers and loud booms too. To this day when I hear a gun shot I write it off to something else first.

For example. I lived in an apartment buidling and the young guy underneath me (I was in 529 and he was in 429) hot himself in the head at 3 AM. It woke me up and I said wow someones pot rack just fell that is going to be a huge mess. I looked at the clock to see how much more time I had before I had to wake. In the end I was the witness in when this young man shot himself.. I knew when the pot rack fell!!!!!

Ron had a drug dealing business that grew when he met the croslins because he met himself a whole family of mules! They even called in the cousin to come down and help out with all of the "running" The problem is the Croslins were real users and the cousin was trouble and things got out of hand. Profits were being used up and RC wasn't having any of it.

Curious G
wow, I so agree with you on so may points. especially, about the Croslins selling their souls, & being empty. especially Lisa. I've never watched anybody in life, or on the news, who is more of a slave to her addictions. When I look at her, that's all I see, & I have no doubt that she loves her kids, but even in the midst of all this trouble, her drugs come 1st. I sure wish she had been a better mother to her kids. You & I have something in common, lol...I also live on the bad side of town. I was raised here, got married & moved across town, for 15 plus years, but now because of my husband's all night call duties at his job, (a college), we live on 'campus'. But it's weird, North Side does something to me. It makes me tougher & it makes me raise my daughters to be tougher. Not a week goes by that I don't hear gunshots, & not a day goes by that I don't see cops flying by. I just take it all in stride. IDK, what to think really, but it's home, & it's like I never left. I don't like snobby people who live in a cocoon, so I guess my families life is 'real', at least. Actually, my other neighborhood, had more perverts, peeping toms, & weirdos, & I wouldn't even let my kids play outside. No place is safe, I guess.

What you say makes perfect sense and is the way I feel whenever I stop deluding myself. I was just pointing toward having considered whether this father of a missing 5-year-old girl might not be involved in any way, shape or form. Truth be known, I would like be able to say Ron has some redeeming qualities. Problem is, so far I have not found any.

Well, he hasn't thrown Joe under the bus yet and I can't figure out why, unless he is afraid that if he does, Joe will let loose on their little agreement. I can't say that the reason is because Ron is doing him a favor, it is more like Ron is covering his own butt............Nope, I can't say this is a redeeming quality, it's really just CYA. JMO.

I dont know the whole story or the reason for the apparent dynamics among the players, as in - if Ron "did it" why would Misty, Tommy, cover for him? Maybe Misty would for what passes for "lurve" in her mind; but we dont know if Ron has something on one or both of them (knows something they did that's not involved with Haleigh but still not something they want revealed) from some other incident.

Another thing, for me, Ron all but absolved Tommy by sending the rat head bc as Dodie said (I believe it was Dodie) why would Ron not want Tommy to rat himself (Tommy) out? That little tidbit right there screams to me, "Dont rat me (Ron) out."

I cant wrap my head around Misty and Tommy being saddled with the most important duty of body disposal. Too many variables and too easy to screw it up and leave a trace. Plus if it were Ron's heiny on the line, who would have the most compelling motive to stealthily, adequately cover Ron and "get it right?" If you were Ron (perish the thought) would you choose to trust your future freedom vs incarceration to the high-on-who-knows-what folks of questionable or vacillating loyalty? (i e the resident Katzenjammer Kids who incidently inspired the creation of Gumby's nemeses, The Block-heads?) ....OR... someone who could remain calm enough to get it right and who'd likely have the have the least amount of suspicious eyes on them? Mama and Grandma. Not saying one or both actually moved the body, but imo, one or both, could have had someone do it and she (likely Teresa) simply supervised, organized. Neves seems more in charge to me, with Sykes serving as the one providing backup commentary.

I cant prove it, of course, but I firmly believe TN was there, set up the call and the scene, left, and waited for the official summoning to the mobile home.

That leaves the question of, "Where are the call records?" which have not been provided, so either they exist and are not made public or... OR.... Teresa was there whenever whatever happened, happened and therefore she did not need to be called bc she was already present. IDK.

moo

BBM

Maybe Teresa knows the advantages of bat phones. I learned of them through the Anthonys. If TN had worked even for a short time with LE, she must have known those phones can't be traced. Surely those in the drug culture know about them, too. :waitasec:

BBM

Maybe Teresa knows the advantages of bat phones. I learned of them through the Anthonys. If TN had worked even for a short time with LE, she must have known those phones can't be traced. Surely those in the drug culture know about them, too. :waitasec:
oh yeah, & I've actually considered getting one, to send out a few vengeful texts, lol...but I haven't, & just leave all of that in my fantasy world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle