Dying Girl, 7, Taunted by Neighbors in Trenton UPDATE: RIP, Kathleen:(

There has to be something they should be charged with.

....but karma is coming around....now there's tons of support around the nation for Kathleen and hopefully these sick,hateful people will learn a lesson....

O...M..G...

I would loved to slap that woman. I typed "lady" first, but that female is not a lady by any means. What a horrible excuse of humans that family is. Who in their right mind does that crap to a dying child and her family?!?!?!?! It's sickening...

Petkov’s husband, Scott, 30, explained Friday that his wife’s “brutal honesty” has caused his family to “not get along with a lot of people.”

Scott Petkov said the fallout of the Sept. 30 photo postings on a Facebook page his wife created in retaliation resulted Friday in his suspension with pay from his job as a forklift repairman in Warren. He said his employer is considering firing him. The eldest of the Petkovs’ four children was sent home from school after getting into an argument with a classmate who confronted him about the Internet photos, said the couple.

“My husband is a good person and I hope he doesn’t lose his job. I hope our family doesn’t lose his job. I’m the bad person,” Jennifer Petkov said Friday. “I feel horrible for what I’ve said and done. That little girl shouldn’t have had to lose her mom like that and she shouldn’t have to lose her life either. I just hope she didn’t see those pictures.”

From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/2010...-apologizes-for-Facebook-taunts#ixzz11sf2mM19

This woman has ruined many lives.

Unfortunately, their children are now victims of the backlash, and dad may be losing his job.

Link to her apology...

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/Trenton-Woman-Who-Taunted-Dying-Girl-Now-Offers-Apology

Petkov’s husband, Scott, 30, explained Friday that his wife’s “brutal honesty” has caused his family to “not get along with a lot of people.”

Scott Petkov said the fallout of the Sept. 30 photo postings on a Facebook page his wife created in retaliation resulted Friday in his suspension with pay from his job as a forklift repairman in Warren. He said his employer is considering firing him. The eldest of the Petkovs’ four children was sent home from school after getting into an argument with a classmate who confronted him about the Internet photos, said the couple.

“My husband is a good person and I hope he doesn’t lose his job. I hope our family doesn’t lose his job. I’m the bad person,” Jennifer Petkov said Friday. “I feel horrible for what I’ve said and done. That little girl shouldn’t have had to lose her mom like that and she shouldn’t have to lose her life either. I just hope she didn’t see those pictures.”

From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/2010...-apologizes-for-Facebook-taunts#ixzz11sf2mM19

This woman has ruined many lives.

Unfortunately, their children are now victims of the backlash, and dad may be losing his job.

Link to her apology...

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/Trenton-Woman-Who-Taunted-Dying-Girl-Now-Offers-Apology

KARMA.jpg

Not buying her apology at all-she is just a sick and twisted bully who is upset cause now her family may suffer the consequences of her and her husbands stupid and cruel actions!!:snooty:

NASTY nasty nasty- this is a new low, I have never heard of such wickedness, what WAS she thinking:furious::furious::furious:

KARMA.jpg

Not buying her apology at all-she is just a sick and twisted bully who is upset cause now her family may suffer the consequences of her and her husbands stupid and cruel actions!!:snooty:

I don't buy it either. They are getting death threats. The world is against her and she is backed into a corner. I sensed a bit of smugness in that apology.

She's a sick hateful woman, but the people who are retaliating against her family and sending death threats are just as sick and hateful. :( I'm thankful that so many people have responded positively and rallied around this poor girl.

that's my hometown. not as shocked as I could be, I guess, those people always were nasty in that city. never seen anything else like it and I've been plenty of other places since.

poor little girl. I burst into tears when I read the reddit link. I cant bear to read any of the news reports.

Repulsive and ugly to the bone... :sick:

This woman did not show ,in the words of her husband,"brutal honesty",she showed she's (at best) a sociopath!She admitted she did it all "for personal satisfaction"!WTF!
She is not sorry for what she has done she is only sorry she got caught.
Her husband is clearly her enabler & although I feel she's the driving force(in likely ALL aspects of their family)he's not off the hook either as an adult & a father he shouldve put the breaks on this psychotic yet highly organized campaign of terror against a vulnerable family ! All because her children weren't invited to a part two years ago!
(& methinks the children weren't invited then because even in those days they tried to steer clear of this woman & her family)

I have no words! WTH is wrong with these people? Bullying a dying child? A dying child who has lost her mother?

If the husband loses his job, the smartest thing he can do is file for divorce and custody and get as far away from this nut job as possible! JMO.

I don't buy her apology either-- she seemed a bit smug to me. She has no clue as to how awful her behavior is.. just thinks bygones can be bygones. As far as I am concerned, her behavior is unforgivable. There are NO EXCUSES for her actions. She should be shunned by the community and if her slug of a husband loses his job -- well, what goes around comes around. (I am sorry if my words offend any of you, dear Sleuthers. I just have no patience for people who bully and mistreat children-- especially a terminally ill child whose mother is dead from the same disease she is dying from.)

Monsters...period. I hope that the family takes as much time with their daughter as they can, since she is in the final stages of a deadly disease. But, if it were me, as soon as I were through the first stages of grief, I would file civil suits against the monsters for hastening her death through stress, psychological pain and suffering and generally being too vile to live amongst other humans (okay, I know you can't sue for the last one...but still). I hope the neighbors find a way to run them out on a rail.

O...M..G...

I would loved to slap that woman. I typed "lady" first, but that female is not a lady by any means. What a horrible excuse of humans that family is. Who in their right mind does that crap to a dying child and her family?!?!?!?! It's sickening...
BBM
You took the Words right out of my mouth.
I will pray for Kathleen and this woman because she desperately needs it.

I think this woman should probably fear for her own miserable life at this point. What she has done is unforgiveable and everyone knows now how deplorable she is. Detroit is not a forgiving kinda city.

YouTube tribute to Kathleen's mom Laura.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnZM3blGYRI[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back