2010.12.21 Stream of Motions - General Discussion

Someone just purchased the paperwork from the clerk! Maybe we will get it before Monday, I tweeted to Orlando media that new motions were filed!!

TO THE MUZIKMAN MOBILE (It's in the shape of a giant guitar)!!!!!! GO GET EM, MUZIKMAN!

They filed it to Judge Strickland!!!

Are you kidding me? Did they forget he's not ON this case anymore? Hello, Baez, remember getting Stickland OFF of the case? OMG that is the FUNNIEST thing ever!!!!!

They must have had these motions ready since before he left the case. WOW Baez!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

TO THE MUZIKMAN MOBILE (It's in the shape of a giant guitar)!!!!!! GO GET EM, MUZIKMAN!

Well MM is here with us now, so it's not him this time....

I just hope it's a station that will share with us!

Dangit, I keep forgetting the time difference in Florida! I was like, but it's only a little after 4:30...here, where I am in Oklahoma! lol.

Someone just purchased the paperwork from the clerk! Maybe we will get it before Monday, I tweeted to Orlando media that new motions were filed!!

You are amazing! ::tyou:

Are you kidding me? Did they forget he's not ON this case anymore? Hello, Baez, remember getting Stickland OFF of the case? OMG that is the FUNNIEST thing ever!!!!!

They must have had these motions ready since before he left the case. WOW Baez!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So does that mean that this motion was actually sent to Judge Strickland? :floorlaugh: And not Judge Perry? :floorlaugh:

I thought it might be a copy and paste from their prior motion to have it sealed.

So does that mean that this motion was actually sent to Judge Strickland? :floorlaugh: And not Judge Perry? :floorlaugh:

Poor Judge Strickland. He's probably like NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I was DONE with this case!!!!!

Actually, I don't think it would get sent to him. It was probably rerouted to Judge Perry, who I am sure is either going to get a good laugh out of that mistake or bust a vein in his forehead, one of the two.

It gets filed by case number, I just can't believe they left that in. So Judge Perry will get it, and it's not the first time.

Wow, the defense ignorance never ceases to amaze me, and not in a good way!

Well MM is here with us now, so it's not him this time....

I just hope it's a station that will share with us!

Wow, $147.00!!!! I would have had to make a stop by the ATM first, hahaha!! :)

I hope that it's WFTV that got them and they put them up tonite. Someone should email them!! :rocker:

Considering the list of evidence JB wants excluded, it might be better if he just made one motion requesting that anything that would incriminate his client be thrown out.
That would sure save time...and taxpayer dollars!

Damn, I'm PISSED. Went down and got the three motions filed yesterday, and they filed this whole slew of motions last minute!!! Grrr!!!

I do have the motion to Exclude Unreliable evidence - they're trying to have the trunk smell thrown out. heh

MM thank you for all you do....you are DaBomb! I think JB should just file one motion to excude any and all evidence and get it over with. I do have to admit that I am a bit concerned considering JP has, IMO, been far too lenient with the defense thus far. I hope he has finally decided to stop coddling JB.

My take on these motions:

Baez can have the sticker residue
Baez can have the jail video of Dec 11

Caylee gets the 31 days, and all the lies that go with it
Caylee gets the 911 calls
Caylee gets the smell in the car
Caylee gets the Blockbuster Video, Target Videos, BoA videos
Caylee gets the duct tape
Caylee gets the Myspace and Diary of Days
Caylee gets the tatoo

Ehm...noticing a judge no longer presiding on the case...does this make this motion, motionless?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back