First news reports

When I first saw the video I thought it was a very sad-showing a woman in mental distress. However, some people here argued that they didn't believe she was bipolar and some were even offended that the medical professionals who remarked here stated that it looked like she was presenting from what they knew as bi-polar. That usually was some of the ones stating they thought it was foul play. I hope in death she is at peace.

Well Im bipolar so I hope I'm never murdered because then people might think oh well pageantmom is off her meds.
Anyway.
I am so surprised at the findings. I dont know. I dont think I will ever believe this death was accidental. Or suicide. No matter what they say I still think she was murdered. MOO.

Well Im bipolar so I hope I'm never murdered because then people might think oh well pageantmom is off her meds.
snipped.
But it didn't happen that way. They didn't just assume died on accident because she bipolar. They did a forensic investigation, questioned everyone in the hotel, brought a lot of public attention to the investigation, did multiple autopsies, toxicology test, etc... they investigated this for much longer than the average death. And after seeing everything, they came to the conclusion that it was an accidental death. The fact that she was bipolar simply helps explain the 'why' of what happened.

They also undoubtedly did a lot of things we aren't aware of, like search her computer, phone, belongings, question her friends and family, etc.

She didn't run out of medicine because the police found her medicine and she still had plenty. I don't think she stopped taking it either because it all showed up in her tox screen.

If missing ONE dose can make someone cocobananas then o.k. I wasn't standing over her watching her take her medicine. But, to show in her tox screen with there barely being any blood in her body (fresh water drowning effect) then surely she was taking it pretty regularly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back