Potential JAG victims

If anyone knows where did JAG live when he committed his offense on the 13 year old that he spent time in jail for? Was it in this same area? TIA

It was in his mother's residence on Matinal in Rancho Bernardo that she continued to live in until after he was arrested for the rape and murder of Chelsea King.

In some media report, there was a mention of Amber's body being found near the spot where another young woman was found a number of years ago--1989? 1999? Did anyone else see that article, or am I hallucinating?

The 8-year-old girl's skeletal remains were found in the same canyon area. Her killer has never been found.

This girl caught my eye mostly because of her physical appearence. I am sorry if this is redundant but I am not sure when in 2005 JAG was released from prison. Kristin disappeared in July 2005. Moreno Valley is only a little over an hour from Rancho Benardo.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMA&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Another girl missing in Moreno Valley - listed as Endangered Runaway - she is 14yrs old
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Erika disappeared from her high school in Bakersfield (approx 3hrs but straight shot down I-5). She is listed as an endangered runaway
http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

This girl caught my eye mostly because of her physical appearence. I am sorry if this is redundant but I am not sure when in 2005 JAG was released from prison. Kristin disappeared in July 2005. Moreno Valley is only a little over an hour from Rancho Benardo.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMA&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Another girl missing in Moreno Valley - listed as Endangered Runaway - she is 14yrs old

Erika disappeared from her high school in Bakersfield (approx 3hrs but straight shot down I-5). She is listed as an endangered runaway

I crossed Kristine Nicole Hamilton off my list because (unless I am incorrect and please correct me if I am) JAG was released from prison in September of 2005, she went missing in July of 2005.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1141462&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

Endangered Runaway
ARIEL GRANGER
DOB: Oct 16, 1994
Missing: Jan 15, 2010
Height: 5'2" (157 cm)
Eyes: Blue
Race: White
Age Now: 15
Sex: Female
Weight: 133 lbs (60 kg)
Hair: Blonde
Missing From:
MORENO VALLEY
CA
United States
Ariel was last seen on January 15, 2010. She may travel to Riverside, California. Ariel's ears are pierced and she has a scar on her hand.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Riverside County Sheriff's Office (California) 1-951-247-8700

NCMC1141462c1.jpg

Possible

The unsanitized version of his probation report was released today. This may be helpful to understand his MO:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97429"]2010.03.08 motion hearing **UPDATE **PROBATION REPORT ADDED** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Also has more background info

There's an article in the 10news.com website about JAG's parents being at the Rancho Bernardo Park on December 27th, taking registration at a jogging event.

Moderator:

Note that I am not mentioning names, organizations, and or what these people do in their leisure time.

"Just to be able to place him in the general area within a general time is a significant point from the prosecution point of view," said Ronis."

Just posting here because the article mentions having pictures documenting that the parents were there that day, and JAG was put at the scene of the incident in which a lady was tackled, and thrown on the ground. She bumped him on the nose and got away.

This proves he was there, the same day the assault was carried on this woman.

Link provided on request. Thanks.

How close to Amber was Leticia found? From the discripition it could be the same area

Leticia Hernandez abduction case - Sitcoms Online Message Boards

Sorry if this goes off-topic but I couldn't find a thread dedicated to discussing the Leticia Hernandez case specifically. I remember seeing this on TV in the late 80's. I myself was 10 at the time and remember the reports of sightings across the nation along Interstate 10 and then her body being found 15 months later right near where Amber's has now been located.

Was there ever a definitive answer as to whether those sightings were decoys or coincidences or if her abductors indeed did get her cross country, bring her back, and bury her nearby? I know her killers have not been found so this may be purely speculation.

I also realize technology wasn't at the caliber that we have now, but it's so odd that there was report after report of seeing her and then always being just a split second too late, as if they would vanish into thin air. It was harder for information to be communicated and as a result act on reported sightings or tips.

With that said I do recall that these sightings only lasted for 3 months, and it was determined that she had been killed between 3 and 12 months of her abduction, so the window of opportunity was there to transport her across the south and then potentially bring her back.

I too was looking up the Leticia Hernandez case yesterday. I was in junior high school at the time, so I do remember it, but I had forgotten the details. Maybe there should be a forum about the case. However, I don't know if there is still enough information out there to really discuss very much. It does bother me that it has never been solved, however.

I think I always assumed that the cross-country sightings were just wishful thinking on the part of people who wanted to be helpful (or who wanted attention).

Sorry if this goes off-topic but I couldn't find a thread dedicated to discussing the Leticia Hernandez case specifically. I remember seeing this on TV in the late 80's. I myself was 10 at the time and remember the reports of sightings across the nation along Interstate 10 and then her body being found 15 months later right near where Amber's has now been located.

Was there ever a definitive answer as to whether those sightings were decoys or coincidences or if her abductors indeed did get her cross country, bring her back, and bury her nearby? I know her killers have not been found so this may be purely speculation.

I also realize technology wasn't at the caliber that we have now, but it's so odd that there was report after report of seeing her and then always being just a split second too late, as if they would vanish into thin air. It was harder for information to be communicated and as a result act on reported sightings or tips.

With that said I do recall that these sightings only lasted for 3 months, and it was determined that she had been killed between 3 and 12 months of her abduction, so the window of opportunity was there to transport her across the south and then potentially bring her back.

This is my opinion only. I think those sightings may have been of girls who resembled the girl, but not the girl herself. There are a lot of Hispanics where the "sightings" had been reported.

Apparently by where the body was found, she never left the area. I doubt anyone would parade her across the country with police looking for her, and then bring her back to the area.

One thing I found odd while reading about her case is the description of a marroon truck..??

OT, but...

I think that in some of the missing children cases, the perpetrator is easily recognizable. The problem is that there is not much tangible evidence to file charges against them.

Examples:

The Mellon case, the 13-year old girl who disappeared while the step-dad went to walk the dog in 20 degree weather in the middle of the afternoon the day she stayed home sick from school. She disappeared wearing bed clothes, fuzzy slippers and... a blue blanket... !?! She wrote in dairy of molestation prior to her disappearance.

The case of Jahi M. Jones, the 2-year old boy who vanished in a park while his step-dad went to get a coke and left the kid unattended for what he says was 15 minutes. He detailed the boy as being "listless" and he hoped the boy would forgive him for a "transgression." There was no proof that he was even at the park that day, the step-dad had no stroller (his apartment being 1 mile from the park,) and similar type of playground equipment was available at his apt. complex.

I hope that with the advent of DNA technology, that most of the missing children cases still without resolution will be solved, to the surprise of those who have gotten away with murder and swear they will never be found out.

:snooty:

Maybe someone with map skills can put pushpins were these young girls went missing from and show JAG's residences in a different color push pin. It would be interesting to see if there was some sort of pattern.

Maybe someone with map skills can put pushpins were these young girls went missing from and show JAG's residences in a different color push pin. It would be interesting to see if there was some sort of pattern.

Are you talking about the ones from San Diego County, or all the ones you posted?

Because the others that you posted really aren't in the area that would seem to be JAG's comfort zone - the cities he travelled between (Lake Elsinore and Rancho Bernardo/San Diego) - or anything in between those areas.

I did look at the SD County list, but only a handful are teens and recent within the range that would seem to even possibly be JAG, and nearly all of those are males.

I think what would be more worth looking at would be all the attempted abductions reported in that same corridor over the last years since JAG has been out of jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back