Reports of alleged Casey Anthony video diary surface on Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA: "Yes, I'd like to make an appointment, for a cut and color...."
Salon: "Name, please?"
CA: "The most despised woman in the world...."

WHO in their right mind would actually provide services this woman??

Strange, I know...this is the thought that kept running through my mind as I watched this, among others. (Poor dog. NOW you have something you can call your own???)

I am sleep deprived, forgive me. :)

She does her own hair. Remember? Nobody. has. touched. my. hair.

Oh Lord.

She's trending on Twitter *eyeroll*

CA: "Yes, I'd like to make an appointment, for a cut and color...."
Salon: "Name, please?"
CA: "The most despised woman in the world...."

WHO in their right mind would actually provide services this woman??

Strange, I know...this is the thought that kept running through my mind as I watched this, among others. (Poor dog. NOW you have something you can call your own???)

I am sleep deprived, forgive me. :)
I'm not sure the dog is even hers. Somebody probably lets it stay over because it's the only living being able to remain in the room and listen to her.

Found hollyandjonbriley I think...
Bartow, FL
Brooksville, FL
Spring Hill, FL
Washington Court House, OH

I wonder if this could have anything to do with the kidfinders peoples? Bartow is the county seat for Lakeland...things that make you go hmmmmm

Sent from my LG Esteem, using Tapatalk.

Okay, watched the video, was late for work so I could see the blurb on the Today show and hear their comments.

I am convinced it is her for a number of reasons. First, it looks & sounds like her - I especially noticed the nervous mannerisms she always displayed - constantly messing with her hair, nervous hands, etc... It does appear she has gained maybe a little weight but that isn't surprising to me. :dunno:

The fact that the Today show vouches for the authenticity says A LOT to me. NBC (and the Today Show in particular!) have very, very strong connections to several members of the Defense team. I think they confirmed the authenticity through DT members - I am curious about who contacted who first, iykwim.

The timing of this is telling - some of the reasons have already been mentioned here - JA's successful book sales, his announcement that he is running for SA, etc... Mostly though, I think this is about the only way left - call it an experiment - to see how she might be perceived by the public, in hopes that she might be more "marketable" now. I don't agree because we see through her, but I think she was attemtping to play a more sympathetic, empathtic, non-confrontational side. Heh, don't throw stones at me - I'm not buying it for a second, BUT I am just saying I think that might have been the intent here.

Either way, I knew she would come out sooner than later. She is bound to be having major attention withdrawals.

BBM good point! Isn't Jim L. with the Today Show?

And what's with her saying she may get off probation early and leave there end of February???

I find it odd that she appeared in heavy disguise during her depo yet recorded this undisguised.

I'm also looking for her moles...they do kinda match, the ones I can see anyway. Too bad she didn't show the tattoo.
I also wonder why her eyebrows aren't plucked as well as usual.

Found hollyandjonbriley I think...
Bartow, FL
Brooksville, FL
Spring Hill, FL
Washington Court House, OH

I found this in the Record Herald Newspaper in Washington C.H., Ohio

City of Washington C.H., 117 N. Main St. vs. Holly Briley, 301 Van Deman St., claims amount $1,275.23.

City of Washington C.H., 117 N. Main St. vs. Jon Briley, 301 Van Deman St., claims amount $739.01.

hollyandjonbriley uploaded the video from somewhere as clearly Casey wouldn't title the video using "horseface".

The other copy of the video is from caseyanthonyisinnocent website, of which, they state they received yesterday.

They trademarked that particular video as they do with every video they download from other sites.

What is needed is where did hollyandjonbriley get the video, of which, I feel it came from caseyanothonyisinnocent's website.

This is all over people, tmz and the likes -ugh :(

The Today Show announced they had confirmed its authenticity. I still can't click to watch it. I don't want her to have millions of hits on You Tube.

This is me. She's gonna get enough attention without me adding to it. I'm going to take Jeff's advice and just ignore her.

That one is 86 years old.....
:floorlaugh: I think I'm grasping at straws...:floorlaugh:
:floorlaugh: Jumping the gun :floorlaugh:
and just flat out trying to find anything that could explain the purpose of this video on one youtube account. How did it get there, how did they find it and what is the goal of it's creator? $$$$$?:waitasec:

"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — It appears that Casey Anthony is speaking out on a video diary for the first time since her acquittal.
A video just surfaced on YouTube and on a Facebook page titled Caylee-Anthony Countdown to Justice.
A woman who appears to be Casey Anthony talks about her life on probation during the four minute video."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/reports-casey-anthony-video-diary-surfacing-facebo/nGGB7/

Total sociopath. She is purposely changing her demeanor to be soft spoken and oh so beside herself with sereneness. Total sociopath.

Comment on TMZ: Hide the water bowl before the poor dog "accidently" drowns itself!

hollyandjonbriley uploaded the video from somewhere as clearly Casey wouldn't title the video using "horseface".

The other copy of the video is from caseyanthonyisinnocent website, of which, they state they received yesterday.

They trademarked that particular video as they do with every video they download from other sites.

What is needed is where did hollyandjonbriley get the video, of which, I feel it came from caseyanothonyisinnocent's website.

On twitter someone thanked Drew someone for betraying OCA to get it.

The video was posted all over FCA and Caylee-related sites on FB. Apparently, the video was ORIGINALLY posted by a page titled 'People Against "We Support Casey Anthony" ' The video was leaked by an FCA supporter who claims he wanted to post the video to show "Casey haters" that she wasn't locked in a room with no freedom. The FB page claims that FCA is extorting money from supporters by making them pay for these videos and says their motivation for posting the video, is to expose the truth about FCA and what she is doing. Since she is allegedly charging to view these videos, that is why they are otherwise not available, and the only reason this one is, is because a supporter leaked it and obviously now it has went viral.

If it is true, it doesn't surprise me one bit.. She is trash

Just read back and saw your post....thank you!

It was just BRIEFLY discussed on the Today Show...the panel agreed with our feelings on this and did not want to give her the attention she is seeking and moved quickly on to the next topic! :floorlaugh:

I briefly looked at it as well. Looks like her, talking about herself. I'm done now. Bye KC :seeya:

@jackiefell
JACQUELINE
Still no confirmation ... Still working .... Live at noon on @cfnews13 #caseyanthony
13 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member