2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrrgh...there she is. She has her shirt KNOTTED in the back to make it fit tighter.

ICA's shirt is tied up in the back with a knot. It's not tight enough for her.:rolleyes:

Cheney talking with ICA...

ICA arrives wearing a gray sort of buttoned up the front sweater - strangely she has pulled it into a knot at the back of her waist - that's not going to be comfortable for all day. Hair up in the usual bun.
Chatting with Mason immediately.

JB must be headed to the movies. He was just "pickin his seat". :giggle:

Here comes the judge!

WDBO AM 580 WDBO
Caseyday23 go thru security w.cheney mason. We get2 vators&lines mamouth he says 'OH JESUS CHRIST' & cuts 2 front of line #caseyanthony
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

no. They all agreed to work for free.“@MrsLauraDDixon: the state continues to pay for the defense she already had?”

I have no sound!! and sidebar!!

Casey just winked at someone? I can not believe how utterly evil she is?

Attorneys are moving to sidebar. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:01 AM

#CaseyAnthony smiled at Mason's wave to her. Cooler good morning to. #Baez
by bobkealing via twitter at 8:00 AM

Here we go. The DT has a matter to discuss. CJBP reminds them that he told them to let the court know about these things by 8:20 in the AM so they can handle them at 8:30. :gavel:

He is going to let them this time.

is any juror, ever, in any case, at any time, in any decade, EVER fooled by a female defendant wearing ruffles?

CM begins with a hmmm, what I would call passive agressive move, asks for sidebar, HHJP reminds him he'd like these things done earlier

Sidebar immediately. No sound on Wesh yet so did not hear what it was all about.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hIcKkKID8k"]YouTube - ‪Here comes the Judge!‬‏[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck