Billie texts Clint about trading custody for house

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true, it wouldn't surprise me even a little bit. BD is the evil woman who would trade her soul, if she had one, to the devil so she could continue on with her "roll-play" with SA, as he's awesome. I suppose she is desperate now that her other role playing with the media has fizzled out.

IMO

Keep in mind that Richy C stated on BTH that Billie is Clint's love bond. Additionally, he described Clint and Billie's relationship as a light switch-constantly on and off throughout their marriage. Billie, IMO, is the controller in her love relationships. Time for Shawn and Clint to remove the collars.

You know, it would actually be a GOOD thing, IMO, for CD to get custody of the kids. I realize she's making the offer to take advantage, but the way I see it, and maybe the way CD sees it (if he were to agree) is that it's just a house. A material thing. But the kids are his kids, and they're better off with him than with BD. And if that means he loses a house to get them, then so be it.

Maybe that's how his thinking might go. And I dont blame him. Obviously, I hope he gets to both keep his house AND get the kids, but at this point I honestly would rather know the kids are safe and in his custody, than still under the legal custody of BD.

This woman makes me so angry... Cannot imagine wth would have gone through my head had I received a text offering me custody of my kids in exchange for a freaking HOUSE. Unreal.

In any event, Clint has a child with another woman. He and Billie have not lived together for some time now. His daughter is missing, etc. Enough with remaining legally married, after all of this, to Billie Jean. Time to mature (CD's in his early 30's now) a bit.

How stupid is this woman? I mean really? After everything that has gone on, doesn't she realize that anything she says, does or texts is going to end up in the court of public opinion? She tries to say the right things "Clint and I are looking for Hailey", "I have a restraining order against Shawn" etc., but then she turns around and does exactly the opposite!

I am not trying to bash, I just can't understand the blatant stupidity!!!!

Does Billie even have any say right now? Interesting that DD wasn't placed with Clint to begin with. So...

can you imagine how her son is feeling right now! (I am not forgetting HD, we just don't know where she is.) But her own son has heard of this by now. How can she do this to him. UGH I sure hope he is getting counselling. :(

-Monday, March 24, 2011
When was this released? The 24th-Thursday?
-HOUSE LOACTED AT 1800 CHESTNUT STREET.
Isn't the home at 1804 Chestnut Street?

I'm not convinced how reliable this information about the text message is. Who did KBST AM 1490 learn this info from? If from Clint or his family, I'll believe it.

The article also said that Hailey was last seen on Tuesday, 12/28.

Date and address errors aside, I don't think an A.M. Radio news station would release this as fact without confirming the information or the reliability of the source. I sure would like to know if someone in Clint's family showed the news station (or LE) the text and that's how it was confirmed. Hope someone prompts them KBST to release how they verified the information. JMO..

Does Billie even have any say right now? Interesting that DD wasn't placed with Clint to begin with. So...

One reason why, in case Clint does have a chance at future custody of DD, I am strongly opposed to support by any family member and by Clint himself of publicly verbalizing any defense of Clint's weed habit.

Just does not strike me as an intelligent move given the current circumstances of Clint's life.

I thought CPS had custody of DD at the moment? How does that work when a child is removed from the home? :waitasec:

CPS does indeed have custody of DD, with his uncle Roger approved as temporary guardian. Richy Cooper (Clint's brother-in-law) said in his BTHN interview this week that, if this rumor was true, he would strongly advise Clint to decline Billie's offer. She has nothing to trade; Hailey is missing and DD would most likely remain in the physical custody of her brother should she be incarcerated again. He basically thought it would be a sucker's trade since Clint has no legal rights to DD and Roger would probably be first in line to receive custody of DD.

P.s. I'm thinking maybe KBST was given confirmation of the text by LE (after they confirmed it). More pressure on Billie. It could have been another source, but the announcement ends with a reminder to contact CCPD with any information that could help the investigation.

:floorlaugh:Does BD even have a say?! Not be snarky Quiche but I think we know the answer to that question. My bet is NO! Not anymore.

I wonder if her brother was pointed legal guardian of DD over CD because of CD's financial situation and his use of illegal pot use. I would imagine that when CPS took DD, they may have asked DD and BD where DD would be best placed.

My first thought when I heard she was painting HD's room was because she wanted to sell the house for money to pay attorney's fees and such. I sure hope she's not selling it to pay SA's attorney's fee, but that won't surprise me either, afterall it seems their in this through thick and thin and she would do anything I believe for Mr. Awesomely Wonderful. Nah, she's not afraid of him.:snooty: Romeo and Juliette.

If Billie want to trade anything, it should be information about what she knows happened to Hailey in return for a lesser sentence if she is involved in any way. JMO

Its too bad BD didn't give CD this option in mid-December, because then Hailey wouldn't be missing.

:floorlaugh:Does BD even have a say?! Not be snarky Quiche but I think we know the answer to that question. My bet is NO! Not anymore.

I wonder if her brother was pointed legal guardian of DD over CD because of CD's financial situation and his use of illegal pot use. I would imagine that when CPS took DD, they may have asked DD and BD where DD would be best placed.

My first thought when I heard she was painting HD's room was because she wanted to sell the house for money to pay attorney's fees and such. I sure hope she's not selling it to pay SA's attorney's fee, but that won't surprise me either, afterall it seems their in this through thick and thin and she would do anything I believe for Mr. Awesomely Wonderful. Nah, she's not afraid of him.:snooty: Romeo and Juliette.

The house is only worth about $30,000 and I really believe her lawyer is working pro bono as per another poster who is familiar with him and posted on the thread about him. I think she wants to sell it to get out of Colorado City where her neighbors are watching her every move. There is nothing there for her anymore and she really doesn't think like an average mother of a missing child and doesn't really seem to think HD will be coming home. Remember CD told PH that she is all about ways to make money. Her behavior throughout this has suggested she will do whatever she wants regardless of what people think. It really is all about her. If she can get 30 grand in her pocket and maybe move in with her mother, then she'll be set for a while.

Right now, without a job and no more donations, she has to find ways to get money to pay bills for a house that she can't sell. Must be driving her crazy.

MOO

Its too bad BD didn't give CD this option in mid-December, because then Hailey wouldn't be missing.

Good point!

I don't think Billie would propose a trade when she actually had to give up control of something. Billie seems to think Clint will buckle to anything she proposes. Imo, he is overly compliant to her, to his detriment. On this particular issue, however, he'd have to be really clueless to buy what she's selling... JMO...

This is telling me something I've wondered all along; was Billie really an interested parent? From the get-go she didn't seem to even know where Hailey was half the time. She didn't seem very upset when DD had to go live with his uncle either. I really don't think motherhood is a priority for her.

Which is frightening to think about when following a missing child's case. :tears:

Her attorney will advise her not to leave Colorado City. I don't think she would dare, much as she might like to. Personally, I do not believe for one second that Billie Jean truly gives a damn what others, especially the public, think about her. That's spin from Richy C and her attorney. Quite the contrary, Billie Jean is very, very bold given the circumstances she is in.

You know, it would actually be a GOOD thing, IMO, for CD to get custody of the kids. I realize she's making the offer to take advantage, but the way I see it, and maybe the way CD sees it (if he were to agree) is that it's just a house. A material thing. But the kids are his kids, and they're better off with him than with BD. And if that means he loses a house to get them, then so be it.

Maybe that's how his thinking might go. And I dont blame him. Obviously, I hope he gets to both keep his house AND get the kids, but at this point I honestly would rather know the kids are safe and in his custody, than still under the legal custody of BD.

This woman makes me so angry... Cannot imagine wth would have gone through my head had I received a text offering me custody of my kids in exchange for a freaking HOUSE. Unreal.

I hope Clint sits tight re: the house...and keeps his priority and focus on find HD at this point. DD is apparently in good hands and when the time comes and he's still under age, he probably will be ask who he chooses to live with...and if HD (blessedly) does come home I have no doubt CD will see to it he has her as well.

JMO, but I'd be willing to bet there was no legal binding of this agreement between CD & BD over the house/children and CS previously. Was it even in writing? With no legal eagle....it ain't flying....so whatever legal bindings were between them previously...would stand as is now. They are separated.

This is telling me something I've wondered all along, was Billie really an interested parent? From the get-go she didn't seem to even know where Hailey was half the time. She didn't seem very upset when DD had to go live with his uncle either. I really don't think motherhood is a priority for her.

Which is frightening to think about when following a missing child's case. :tears:

I don't think she was an interested parent at all. If anything, she likely used the children as pawns in her relationship with CD. I would bet that it's been her blocking the divorce too. She wanted to keep CD under her control.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member