Steve Carcerano

And I would guess I would want to know who this neighbor and good friend was that was Johnny on the spot and found her..because I had never heard nor seen of him, although they have never said that about Mary,...one more thing in this whole Drew Steve C story that makes you go hmmmm...

I just have a feeling things are starting to unravel pretty quickly for Steve and Drew's version of Kathleen's death/murder. I think pretty soon we will find that Steve turns tail and runs into the arms of the first LE that he can find...extortion and blackmail can only go so far, when it comes to 2 murder trials.

And I would guess I would want to know who this neighbor and good friend was that was Johnny on the spot and found her..because I had never heard nor seen of him, although they have never said that about Mary,...one more thing in this whole Drew Steve C story that makes you go hmmmm...

I just have a feeling things are starting to unravel pretty quickly for Steve and Drew's version of Kathleen's death/murder. I think pretty soon we will find that Steve turns tail and runs into the arms of the first LE that he can find...extortion and blackmail can only go so far, when it comes to 2 murder trials.

I remember watching the interview. It was a Saturday night and it was Geraldo interviewing the Savio family and Steve Carcerano was also there, standing off to the side. The interviews were in someone's home - perhaps Sharon Bychowski's. Geraldo first interviewed the Savio family members. I remember the nephew and his wife, and one other family member talking about Kathleen. After Geraldo interviewed them he turned to Steve and said words to the effect of, "Steve, you were the person who found Kathleen's body, can you take us through the events of that night." Steve started speaking and after a couple of sentences, the nephew interrupted saying "who is this guy......we've never heard of him before." He was clearly agitated. The nephew turned to Steve and asked him point blank.........."who are you and what do you have to do with this?" Steve was defensive, and soon got back to his story.

I've wondered since if the well-rehearsed story Steve is telling is one that was concocted as a cover for DP.

I remember watching the interview. It was a Saturday night and it was Geraldo interviewing the Savio family and Steve Carcerano was also there, standing off to the side. The interviews were in someone's home - perhaps Sharon Bychowski's. Geraldo first interviewed the Savio family members. I remember the nephew and his wife, and one other family member talking about Kathleen. After Geraldo interviewed them he turned to Steve and said words to the effect of, "Steve, you were the person who found Kathleen's body, can you take us through the events of that night." Steve started speaking and after a couple of sentences, the nephew interrupted saying "who is this guy......we've never heard of him before." He was clearly agitated. The nephew turned to Steve and asked him point blank.........."who are you and what do you have to do with this?" Steve was defensive, and soon got back to his story.

I've wondered since if the well-rehearsed story Steve is telling is one that was concocted as a cover for DP.
Leila your memory is so much better than mine. This is what you asked me about Delta Dawn I thought it was greta's show but it WAS geraldo and I remember how mad the nephew was like kathleen had never mentioned this guy. Steve was very condescending and snotty to Kathleen's family.

Leila your memory is so much better than mine. This is what you asked me about Delta Dawn I thought it was greta's show but it WAS geraldo and I remember how mad the nephew was like kathleen had never mentioned this guy. Steve was very condescending and snotty to Kathleen's family.
It's easy to get the show hosts mixed up, especially since they're both on FOX.

Well.... first I am happy we are back online...second..Drew and Steve C. seem to have alot of explaining to do..maybe that is why Steve C has been called before the GJ more than 1 time?

If it were my sister, I would know EVERY detail about her death before I ever buried her. I would have questioned everyone personally who had anything to do with her before or afterward especially with DP's history with her. (Surely, I am not the only person who would have done this and it isn't just my inquistitive nature!) I find it disturbing that Kathleen's family had never heard of Steve C. either from the report or from Mary, her husband, or son. To me, it means it is possible Mary's story could significantly be different than DP's and Steve's. Is this perhaps why we have not heard from her?

This is the same thing I am thinking SS, we haven't heard from her because she has much to add to this story..and it goes against DP and Steve C's version of the night in question...I am praying that she and her family are under the protection of ISP.

Makes me wonder if DP didn't threaten them early on, too. Hopefully, if anything like that happened...it will come out now in the GJ.

If it were my sister, I would know EVERY detail about her death before I ever buried her. I would have questioned everyone personally who had anything to do with her before or afterward especially with DP's history with her. (Surely, I am not the only person who would have done this and it isn't just my inquistitive nature!) I find it disturbing that Kathleen's family had never heard of Steve C. either from the report or from Mary, her husband, or son. To me, it means it is possible Mary's story could significantly be different than DP's and Steve's. Is this perhaps why we have not heard from her?
Absolutely how I feel also SS. I't not like she had no family in the area to do so.

I also remember one of her sisters, or perhaps two sisters saying they had also not been able to reach her for a few days prior, which would have worried me enough to drive over, or even call DP.

TG I am thinking maybe they called Mary instead. They knew how brutal DP was to their sister and if they were at all worried I think they would have phoned Mary..long before they would have phoned DP. If that was the case then Mary has even more to add to the hearings then we previously thought.

I am worried in writing these things for Mary's well being and Kathleen's family. It seems immediately her family had reason to believe this was foul play involving Drew..just as Cass did with Stacy.

Yes, exactly!! The fact DP never called them to ask if she was with them really strikes a chord, too. I would have been all up in his face over that alone! I would have demanded answers from him immediately! If I had heard Steve's name mentioned...I would have next gone to his house and asked about every detail. If either had refused to talk to provide me with some answers...I would know then they were covering up something and fought with LE tooth n nail to get to the bottom of it.

This is the same mistake he made when Stacy went missing, imo. He never called her family to see if they had heard from her. Very unlikely if Stacy were alive that she would not have called Cassandra first thing upon getting away from Drew.

chiperone.........it's easy to get the hosts confused. One of the reasons I remember it, is that it was hosted by Geraldo and I don't normally watch Geraldo. So it was a whole different program for me and stood out.

TG I am thinking maybe they called Mary instead. They knew how brutal DP was to their sister and if they were at all worried I think they would have phoned Mary..long before they would have phoned DP. If that was the case then Mary has even more to add to the hearings then we previously thought.

I am worried in writing these things for Mary's well being and Kathleen's family. It seems immediately her family had reason to believe this was foul play involving Drew..just as Cass did with Stacy.

It's been said that Mary was Kathleen's best friend. I'm sure the Savio family would know Kathleen's close friends. I don't think we've ever heard how the Savio family learned of Kathleen's death. But, tonight on the A&E special on Drew Peterson, they interviewed Kathleen's sister, Susan Doman. She stated she got a call from someone - then Susan said, "SHE said your sister is dead." Susan said her reaction was to say, "did he kill her?"

I wonder if the "SHE" who called Susan Doman to break the news that Kathleen is dead, was Mary? Susan's reaction, saying "did he kill her" indicates that "SHE" and Susan shared the knowledge that DP was a danger and a threat and each knew the other was aware of this.

If it was Mary who called Susan Doman to break the news of Kathleen's death, she would have told Susan and the other members of Kathleen's family exactly what had happened. The fact that the Savio family had never heard of Steve Carcerano before Stacy's disappearance would make sense only if he was not involved in finding Kathleen or was only an un-named bystander.

We know that Mary's husband was called to testify before the grand jury this past week, but we don't know if Mary has testified yet.

Imagine this scenario: It's DP, Mary, and Mary's husband who enter Kathleen's home, and while Mary and her husband are checking other areas of the house, DP is the one who finds Kathleen. Steve Carcerano is just a bystander. But, after the police are called and before they get there, DP confers with Steve and they plan to have Steve say that he's the one who found Kathleen. The police get there and interview each of them separately. Mary and her husband know who was in the house searching and to them, Steve Carcerano is not important - just another neighbor who happened to be there. What Mary reports to the Savio family is that she, her husband, and DP search the house and DP found Kathleen. She might mention that another neighbor was also there, but may not have even mentioned his name as he's not important. What was important is that Kathleen was dead and it was DP that discovered Kathleen and that's what she conveyed to the Savio family. Because the police interview each of them separately, Mary would have been unaware of the switch - that Steve would tell the police it was he who found Kathleen.

I hope the above isn't too confusing. :)

It's been said that Mary was Kathleen's best friend. I'm sure the Savio family would know Kathleen's close friends. I don't think we've ever heard how the Savio family learned of Kathleen's death. But, tonight on the A&E special on Drew Peterson, they interviewed Kathleen's sister, Susan Doman. She stated she got a call from someone - then Susan said, "SHE said your sister is dead." Susan said her reaction was to say, "did he kill her?"

I wonder if the "SHE" who called Susan Doman to break the news that Kathleen is dead, was Mary? Susan's reaction, saying "did he kill her" indicates that "SHE" and Susan shared the knowledge that DP was a danger and a threat and each knew the other was aware of this.

If it was Mary who called Susan Doman to break the news of Kathleen's death, she would have told Susan and the other members of Kathleen's family exactly what had happened. The fact that the Savio family had never heard of Steve Carcerano before Stacy's disappearance would make sense only if he was not involved in finding Kathleen or was only an un-named bystander.

We know that Mary's husband was called to testify before the grand jury this past week, but we don't know if Mary has testified yet.

Imagine this scenario: It's DP, Mary, and Mary's husband who enter Kathleen's home, and while Mary and her husband are checking other areas of the house, DP is the one who finds Kathleen. Steve Carcerano is just a bystander. But, after the police are called and before they get there, DP confers with Steve and they plan to have Steve say that he's the one who found Kathleen. The police get there and interview each of them separately. Mary and her husband know who was in the house searching and to them, Steve Carcerano is not important - just another neighbor who happened to be there. What Mary reports to the Savio family is that she, her husband, and DP search the house and DP found Kathleen. She might mention that another neighbor was also there, but may not have even mentioned his name as he's not important. What was important is that Kathleen was dead and it was DP that discovered Kathleen and that's what she conveyed to the Savio family. Because the police interview each of them separately, Mary would have been unaware of the switch - that Steve would tell the police it was he who found Kathleen.

I hope the above isn't too confusing. :)
Very well could be. Good points. Mary is scheduled to testify on the 24th.

Leila, that was a wonderful post. I am thinking along those same lines. I hope that the GJ is getting all this info and also thinking in that direction.
Can't wait to see what happens after Mary testifies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back