NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Barbara has installed four surveillance cameras. Barbara says that after Shaniya was missing, you can see on the surveillance tape the family coming out and actually looking around, as if they`re looking for a child at that point.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/11/ng.01.html

Well I'll be hot d@m! That is how they knew that she didn't leave the trailer. That is how they knew that MAM didn't go into to the trailer to get Shaniya and take her out.

That's why the same day search warrants were worded to say that MAM got Shaniya from out in front of the house!

I'll be a son of a gun! They got both of them. Good.

The phrase I bolded says it all. Your parents did the very best that they could. There is a very big difference between your situation and a parent choosing to allow his child to live in a questionable environment.

I'm sorry for barging into your discussion wiht Dr. Fessel, but that point was so obvious to me that I couldn't let it pass without comment.

Well, I guess they could have moved us in with my grandparents in their house. So they had other options. Were they neglectful? IMO nope

Whoa, doggy. This is getting ridiculous. Totally my opinion, but this is really cheapening the discussion and the tragedy itself.

No one makes a choice to live in those conditions. Someone choose to place her there and there were other options.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Barbara has installed four surveillance cameras. Barbara says that after Shaniya was missing, you can see on the surveillance tape the family coming out and actually looking around, as if they`re looking for a child at that point.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0911/11/ng.01.html
Ah! Yes, I did read last week about the search after the 911 call. I thought you were referring to something different. This was when Coe was noted as being upset, more upset than AD according to one observer (in a different article, I think).

The park cameras caught them outside, looking around. So they looked...for show, but they still did.
That's going to be a hard link to find, but I'll look.

Oh wow I missed that! Who all looked?

And why oh why didn't AD say anything about the poop on the phone to LE!!??!!

Bolded by me ~

You guys may have already discussed this. I have missed a whole thread and don't have time to catch all the way up.

In the 911 call - AD says she last saw Shaniya when she put her back to bed at 5:30 p.m. It is the Dispatcher that ASSUMES that AD means 5:30 a.m. and AD just goes with it. I'll see if I can find the transcript again.

I thought this was very odd - the dispatcher put words into AD's mouth, so to speak. I wonder if 5:30 p.m. is when AD really last saw Shaniya?

Salem

I caught that too. The correction by the dispatch but I assumed it was correctly AM because well to be honest Salem, I can't imagine ever having gotten any of my five yr olds to lay down at 5:30 PM for bedtime. Because I thought to myself well what about dinner and bathtime and teeth scrubbing and jammies and snacktime and story time and hair time...etc.

You made a good point. That is something to consider!

No one makes a choice to live in those conditions. Someone choose to place her there and there were other options.

My head just exploded.
If no one makes a choice to live like that, why did at least 2 grown adults choose to live like that?
Either they chose it, and it was their fault, or they didn't choose it, so it wasn't their fault?
:waitasec:

ETA: I'm referring to living conditions in general: cramped, without proper facilities. Not referring to the fact that it was a trailer.

I wonder if the 60 year old guy was with MAM's when he picked her up?

Okay - here is a link to PattyG's post with the 911 transcript (THANK YOU Patty!!!)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4452921&postcount=185"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #14[/ame]

Now - let me go get the relevant part :)

Okay here it is:

Dispatcher: Okay. What time did you wake up? When did you last see her?
AD: I saw her, uh, at 5:30 last night.
Dispatcher: 5:30 last night? Is that when you put her to bed?
AD: Yes, ma'am. NO, when she went back to bed.
Dispatcher: Okay. That was 5 this morning, is that what your telling me?
AD: Yes, ma'am.

So it is the dispatcher that assumes am and AD just allows it. I can't type what I'm thinking, my heart won't allow it. But I think this is why LE says AD allowed an incident of prostitution - because Shaniya didn't go to bed at 5:30 p.m. by herself, kwim?

Yes, I agree. She said she laid her back down at 5:30---well, what time does she claim to have awakened and found her missing? There's no timeline for 5:30 - 6:53 (time of 911 call). Plus, actual "sunrise" is around 6:50, so how well could she have seen while she looked "everywhere"?

the momster first told dispatch that she saw her at "5:30 last night" and it was the dispatcher who corrected her and asked "u mean 5:30 this morning". IMO Either the momster was in a drug fueled haze and couldn't remember when she saw her last or Shaniya was taken that night and when the dispatcher asked she quickly changed her story so she wouldn't have to explain why it took her so long to call 911.

Ok y'all. I'm going to bed. (don't everybody cheer at once - lol)
Sorry I was such a pain, just trying to get my points across.
I know I'm in the minority regarding the father in here, but IMO there is not enough out there to prove anything on him yet.
If there comes a time when I see proof, I will glady pull my rubber boots on and wade on thru w/ the rest.
Y'all have a good night.

Praying for Shaniya and all who love her.

It's a type of movie, usually of forcible rape, where the victim is killed on camera at the end...snuffed out, so to speak.
just like faces of death used to be in the 70's .. i watched that once and it scared me so bad .. thinking that if shanyia went through this or rape .. god it makes me just sickened .. and so engraged .i wish i could be the one to make that b@st#rd who did this to her beg for his .her life and see them cry and suffer watch them beg and plead and scream and cry .see how they like it .... im so so sick of people hurting innocent children ..the only way i see that it can be stopped is that they get a death penalty and no trial ..if all evidence is positive its the perp .. such as dna ect .. they dont deserve to eat 3 meals a day with OUR tax dollars .. they dont deserve to sleep and read and play basketball outside .. they should be dead while that little baby should be alive opening her xmas presents in december .. i know it makes me sound horrid... like a horrible person but just how much of this has to go on? WHAT is gonna be done about it ? WHEN is something gonna be done ? i cannot lie about how i feel .. i would like all child killers phedos dead dead dead ..i dont want someone like that getting ahold of my kika .. god id die ..

Off Topic-please ignore

Oh peshaw about being too kind Suzi! :)

You are one of the many I missed when I took my break for about six weeks, I'm still not back to posting full time but I pop on here and either read or post when I can lately.

My Son will be home for a visit this December (he should get here on my Bday) don't expect to see me read or post one single time LOL!

I'll be flying out to watch him graduate as a fine upstanding PFC of the USArmy in Jan :D

Sorry for the off topic everyone...carry on! :)

Hugs Kisses & Congrats!

My head just exploded.
If no one makes a choice to live like that, why did at least 2 grown adults choose to live like that?
Either they chose it, and it was their fault, or they didn't choose it, so it wasn't their fault?
:waitasec:

ETA: I'm referring to living conditions in general: cramped, without proper facilities. Not referring to the fact that it was a trailer.

They Are Drug Addicts and can't afford any other place to live.

You just gotta love how creature yells that "No", when she realizes she almost flubbed the story. That was what fear really sounds like from her, not the weepy crap she did during the rest of the call. If for some reason you haven't actually heard the call, listen to it. I couldn't get it captured in the transcript, but I did leave the caps on for a reason.
She practically screams it at the operator.

Oh wow I missed that! Who all looked?

And why oh why didn't AD say anything about the poop on the phone to LE!!??!!
1. She didn't know because she hadn't been outside.
2. She did know, but didn't consider it when she called. I said before that she might have had second thoughts -- either a moment of conscience or fear of getting caught herself -- and made a last ditch effort to save her hide without thinking of all the ramifications that would come from calling LE.
3. Or, as I also said earlier, she thought she had cleaned up, but it was dark and she didn't see all of it.

Heads up... Going to close this thread. Please continue [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4455918#post4455918"]Here[/ame]

Shaniya's dad didn't sell her to a child-raping sick perverted mindless, souless, ba***rd. He didn't have her squirming in human or turning tricks for that nasty uterus from which she escaped. Don't get me wrong, he must be a nasty funk ball himself to even touch that he impregnated. Lie down with cows, wake up knee deep in cow pies. Sorry to insult the cows, they are actually good mothers. There isn't any word in the English language to adequately describe this female skin bag. I don't know what the sprm donor's problem is, but he seems to really like rolling in sewerage. Pigs are cleaner and smarter. Even a mother pig will scream and attack when her baby is in danger.

I will say right now, I would be G** Dam***d!!!! and spend eternity in hell before I would drop off my niece to spend 5 minutes with that . I would sooner kill that uterus and go to jail for life than risk my baby girl with those sub-human, evil, nasty demons from he**.

Scr*w all this political correctness. I don't know why the uterus or the mophead are still alive. This vile, skanky, nasty, was getting paid to let grown man shove their penis' into her baby girl's vagina and anus. She should be slit open, her guts removed and forced to watch wild pigs eat them while someone skins her. There is nothing I can think of that is horrific enough for her and that mophead - I hope he rots from AIDS from the inside out in unbearable pain, oozing in sores on filthy sheets with flies sucking on his weepage and then goes straight to he**.

Okay. Done. Rant over. I am sickened by this story. Such a beautiful little baby girl was wasted on these people. May God forgive me, but I hate them.

Could u put this in a petition...I will gladly sign....TWICE.

You know (I'm thinking here I don't know this for a fact)

I'm pondering this:

Okay on the same day search warrants it has been reported that:

...That same day, search warrants were released that revealed 29-year-old Mario McNeill, who is charged with taking Shaniya Davis, picked up the 5-year-old from in front of her home last Tuesday...
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7125084

Then on the NG transcript we have a unidentified reporter who states this:

...UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Helicopters, search dogs have been out. They never picked up a scent of the child outside the home. That`s a little disturbing to police officers because if there was any trace of the child outside the home, they say the dogs would have picked that up.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: We don`t have any indication that she walked outside of her home, actually physically walked away. The canines would scent on that. They would pick up her scent. So no, they haven`t picked up her scent.

Was Shaniya handed off? From her Mother's arms into MAM's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member