WA - Unidentified Male: "Lyle Stevik", Grays Harbor, 17 Sept 2001 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm perplexed as to why we haven't heard from coldcaseman. i hope he is ok. i also wonder if this case is now resolved...

thoughts anyone?

I know. I wish that he would post an update or something. Id like to know if anything is developing.

i'm perplexed as to why we haven't heard from coldcaseman. i hope he is ok. i also wonder if this case is now resolved...

thoughts anyone?

Could be anything.
Looks like his last post in this thread was 07-16-2009, 12:25 AM - according to his member page, the last post he made in another case was 08-31-2009, 01:10 PM - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #12

If you go to his profile - the last time he logged in was 12-22-2009 05:53 PM

coldcaseman profile

I also left for a while but not intentionally. In order to post here you have to use an ISP email address; not gmail or yahoo. I use gmail; totally forgot to check my comcast. One day it hit me that I hadn't logged into comcast, so I did, then made a filter that all topics from websleuths get forwarded to my gmail account.

It could be something simple as him changing ISP's, or his computer going down.

A few years ago at another board I go to, one of my friends stopped posting.
One day, an email came from him but it wasn't him, it was his son telling me he had suddenly passed away from a heart attack.

Does someone want to contact Tricia to see what she can find out?

I'm in the process of contacting one of the site admins..
Wanted to let everyone know so that a bunch of us don't do the same thing..

Well, Lyle still isn't on NamUs and the detective never wrote back about my suggestion to add him.

I just went to NAMUS today. That is one neat site, and very informative. It's the first time that I have heard of it. :woohoo:

*Bumpity-Bump* I wish everyone on Websleuths would post in this forum, for Lyle's sake.

I'm still here. I have been tied up on other cases. Sgt. Steve Shumate is the primary person on Lyle's case, but he has been pretty involved with the Lindsey Baum disappearance. I've tried twice to get Lyle on NAMUS, but it doesn't seem to be going through. I'll check in from time to time.

I'm still here. I have been tied up on other cases. Sgt. Steve Shumate is the primary person on Lyle's case, but he has been pretty involved with the Lindsey Baum disappearance. I've tried twice to get Lyle on NAMUS, but it doesn't seem to be going through. I'll check in from time to time.

Thanks for coming back & posting.
Nice to see you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads