2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope these calls come across to the jury that Kronk was more interested in having Caylee found than her own family.

kind of funny that he thinks 911 operator would know layout of these streets and road to school

Someone suggested it is to keep her from texting.

Wow, so was she texting as we all thought? I mean really, what good defense attorney with morals would knowingly give her a cell phone to text on??? Criminy.

Go Kronk GO. Stay on the course. Mason - keep fumbling about as you have been.

I have not been able to see testimony today thus far but I'd like to comment on Roy Kronk. I remember his statements on the 911 calls, his statements to media and his statements in depos. I noted that there were some inconsistencies.

Bottom line - to believe that this man who is completely unrelated to the Anthony family or friends, had anything to do with the murder of Caylee, the disposal of her body, withholding evidence or moving her body, simply defies logic. It makes absolutely no sense. It is ludicrous. Regardless of a reward, etc.

JB wanted to discredit his testimony way back when when he was trying to pretend a kidnapping had occurred that did not involve his client. Now he's sticking with using Kronk in that manner because he has no defense and is throwing in everything and the kitchen sink.

But it has no relation to the new DT theory of an accidental death.

Why were there inconsistencies with Kronk? I think because he was really interested in the case and finding Caylee's body, perhaps he did want the reward or perhaps he did want justice but he was embarrassed by how intently he wanted to find her and by the incredible media attention he received afterward and the suspicion pointed his way (before the accidental death theory was in play) and he probably thought about possible suspicion pointing his way that he killed Caylee, even while he was making the calls. Thus, he manipulated the facts in order to deal with it all.

Thank you. You captured my thoughts on RK perfectly.

Wow, Vinnie just did a walk through at the site where Caylee was found. He made an excellent point - showing exactly where RK was and exactly where the other searchers searched. And they were far apart - like maybe 30 yds. The PT needs to do something like this. Vinnie said the aerial photos in court make it look close.

I also saw that, was very helpful in understanding what has gone on here re: DC, Hoover, RK, I wish the jury could see something like that, it gave a very good perspective.

kind of funny that he thinks 911 operator would know layout of these streets and road to school
It's my understanding that 911 operators often have access to on-screen maps to help them locate addresses.

As far as deputy behind ICA,

I do not know about Orange county Florida,

However, in this county, any person who has had their competence question and evaluated

The courts then put in an order to have the defendant flanked, aka, followed and accompanied everywhere in the courtroom.

Just a precaution for all parties involved and everyone in the courtroom.

JMO

NO this man is not the mastermind of finding, hiding and planting a dead body for his own gain. CRAZY

Jurors are concentrating on the monitors. It has a transcript of the call. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 12:40 PM

If Roy Kronk moved Caylee and put her on Suburban wouldn't he know exact address/street details?

WOW ! Wasn't expecting to hear Jesse would be there today ...

Ought to be interesting ....... :great:

I thought Jesse moved to Georgia or the Carolinas, did he move back to FL?

Kronk is saying GoodHomes Rd?to the operator
That road is not anywhere near the A home in east orange county.
Good Homes Rd is off Toll 408 on the West side of Orlando..West of I-4 near Windemere and Ocoee

This 1st phone call they are playing where RK called 911 is very confusing. The operator & RK keep talking in circles.

RK on 911 tape: I saw something white. After seeing that dead snake, I'm not going back in there.

What's the problem?

"Goodhomes" ???

I'm pretty sure if I was playing around with dead bodies I'd know the name of the street before calling 911.

It's my understanding that 911 operators often have access to on-screen maps to help them locate addresses.

very good point

they way he asked was just a bit funny to me.

I find the rest of his call pretty innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member