MO - Ronnie A Bolin, 33, Jefferson County, 8 July 1996

Gotta love autocorrect, Dexter...Chipotle, Ohio!!! :floorlaugh:

Lmao. Lol.

Agreed. Lol. I am now in the process of suing the auto-correct app that is on my phone. Lol.

I give up. But I had good intentions.
Lol. Thanks for the smile.

I'm sorry to say. But I think they are fishing with trying to tie cw with the minister murder from 20 years ago. Jmo

But they are doing the same with the missing and dead women in the Chipotle Ohio area.

They are looking to tie any and everybody who could have anything to do with anything.

But 20 years later with the bland information given of no real motive. Tells me that they are fishing to close a case of a 20 year homicide.

If I was Florida DA. I wouldn't want the jurors to hear any of this non proven speculation about a drug addict minister who was killed 20 years ago. Especially since they have no evidence that ties cw to the murder.

Besides them knowing each other during drug related times; doesn't prove anything.

Jmo

Oh, I agree they are fishing. But every once in a while LE will solve a really old case, so if they get someone on a current murder case I'm sure they would look at ALL unsolved murder cases anywhere near where the murderer has lived. That's just good police work.

Question: Who is the "murdered minister" you mention in your post? I think I've missed reference to a murdered minister along the way.

--------------------

Speaking of computer connections, Amanda Jones is one of the missing persons. She was from Hillsboro, Missouri, was 8 1/2 months pregnant at the time she disappeared in 2005 after meeting with the alleged father of her unborn child. The child was the result of a "one night stand" and the alleged father wanted nothing to do with her from the time she announced her pregnancy, claiming the child was not his. She had contacted him and arranged to meet him that afternoon. She wanted to discuss child support with him. He claims they met and talked and that she left. He says the last time he saw her she was sitting in her car in the parking lot of the Civic Center where they had met, talking on her cell phone. When reported as missing by her family, her car was still sitting in the same parking lot. No purse or cellphone was inside.

Obviously the guy was/is a person of interest. His attorney claims he co-operated with police and allowed them to "search his personal property". Which I guess would be his cellphone.

At the time, this dude was an instructor in computer science at the local community college!

Question: Who is the "murdered minister" you mention in your post? I think I've missed reference to a murdered minister along the way !

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...-interest-in-ministers-disappearance_70184697

“I just said, ‘If you decide you would like to speak with me about Mr. Bolin’s demise, you can get in touch with me,’ and I left it at that,” Coombs said. “I didn’t anticipate that he was going to talk to me, but I wanted to let him know we were still investigating the case.”

He was a preacher who knew cw and got mixed up with drugs prior to his so called demise per LE statement in the article.

If CWW was involved in the 1996 disappearance (and possible murder) of Ronnie Bolin,
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...-interest-in-ministers-disappearance_70184697
I think it is unlikely he will admit guilt to a Missouri crime of murder, (unless he agrees to a plea deal) because Missouri is super serious about the death penalty, according to this article from one month ago 8/31/2015:

https://www.themarshallproject.org/...ng-statement&utm_term=newsletter-20150831-260

In the Execution Business, Missouri Is Surging
Defense lawyers call it a crisis; the state says it’s just doing its job.

ORIGINALLY FILED Monday, August 31, 2015 at 7:15 a.m. ET

Since Texas carried out the country’s first lethal injection in 1982, the state has performed far more executions than any other state. To date, 528 men and women have been put to death in Texas, more than the total in the next eight states combined.

But viewed from a slightly different angle, Texas has lost its place as the epicenter of the American death penalty, at least for the moment. Since November 2013, when Missouri began performing executions at a rate of almost one per month, the state has outstripped Texas in terms of the execution rate per capita. In 2014, both states executed 10 people, but Texas has more than four times the population of Missouri.

Ronnie Bolin.....why the silence regarding him??? I would think the MO media would be all over that story.....but nothing! Not even a recap of what happened those 19 years ago. MO media remains silent. I find that curious unless they suspect CWW really has nothing to do with his disappearance. What do you guys think?

Ronnie Bolin.....why the silence regarding him??? I would think the MO media would be all over that story.....but nothing! Not even a recap of what happened those 19 years ago. MO media remains silent. I find that curious unless they suspect CWW really has nothing to do with his disappearance. What do you guys think?

I think this is a good observation.
I, too, would have expected the media to be all over this

Anyone find out yet why CCW's a suspect in Ronnie Bolin's disappearance/murder? I've been scouring the internet and can't find a peep so far.

I thought they worked together at that time but not sure this was an accurate report.

Yes, I remember reading that, too. It was in an article somewhere. I thought there would be more info out there somewhere and it still may show up; I'll keep looking. Maybe RB discovered something bad that CCW was doing. Coworkers do have a tendency to notice what others are doing :) If I was an IT person, I'd be extra paranoid to not do anything bad given that other IT peeps would have the same capabilities to see and understand what I'm doing, code-wise and what it would mean. Buuuut, there are people who always think they're the smartest in the room and no one could possibly discover what they're doing, so...

I'm determined to find out something, just a little crumb would do.

I wish a reporter from MO would revisit this case in detail. Surely there are more reasons that LE think CWW is a person of interest besides they knew each other and both did drugs. I would love to hear from Ronnie's family and see if they agree w/ LE regarding CWW as a person of interest and why.

I wish a reporter from MO would revisit this case in detail. Surely there are more reasons that LE think CWW is a person of interest besides they knew each other and both did drugs. I would love to hear from Ronnie's family and see if they agree w/ LE regarding CWW as a person of interest and why.

i would not doubt that LE is looking into this case with a microscope now that CWW has been charged in the murder of TS.

I can't find much on this case, so this is 100% pure speculation. My thoughts go to CWW helping/making RB escape or disappear, possibly to a foreign country. No real idea why this would be necessary, but it would make me go "wow!" if that were part of it.

I guess the reasons my thoughts go there would be that I find no mention of any blood or struggle or anything to suggest that RB was murdered. Also, since there is so little information publicly available, I don't have a motive for CWW to kill RB.

Anyway, just throwing thoughts around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know what made LE think CWW had something to do with RB's disappearance?

I can't find anything on it. Hopefully a reporter from the area will summarize the leads at the time soon.

I can't find much on this case, so this is 100% pure speculation. My thoughts go to CWW helping/making RB escape or disappear, possibly to a foreign country. No real idea why this would be necessary, but it would make me go "wow!" if that were part of it.

I guess the reasons my thoughts go there would be that I find no mention of any blood or struggle or anything to suggest that RB was murdered. Also, since there is so little information publicly available, I don't have a motive for CWW to kill RB.

Anyway, just throwing thoughts around.

BBM

Here is some information that might support your "disappearing act" theory. The non-profit corporation Bolin registered was dissolved January 1, 1995 and Bolin disappeared in July 1996, 18 months later.

Bolin is a former minister. In 1992, he incorporated the Hosanna Christian Center in or near Hillsboro, according to state records, but it was dissolved in 1995 for failing to file annual reports. He was working as a “clerical and computer worker” when he disappeared, officials said.
BBM

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_1e57ef7c-5af7-5a58-b995-8cb5207d499e.html

Of course, we all wonder if RB and CWW worked together on computers in some way.

Here is the record of incorporation for the Hosanna Christian Center. Click the "filings" tab and you can view three documents with addresses of those involved. It would be interesting to know if any of those addresses connect to CWW or MS, keeping in mind that we can't sleuth any of the people named, and for that reason shouldn't show the documents here. JMO

https://bsd.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/BusinessEntityDetail.aspx?page=beSearch&ID=681716

This page is where I found the above link.
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_mo/N00046755

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back